THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser56063

That’s fine different people play differently but the point is don’t talk about how good you are when you consistently employ bad tactics.
I’m curious what this means. What bad tactics? Taking cities? Geez you sound like Annabeth. It’s a war game. That’s what the game is about. Of course assuming you’re in LOTR since you won’t answer what your in game name is. You guys disappear for hours at a time. And some don’t believe in walls. And as for the gold spending, there are quite a few players with you guys that are using gold in all the wrong places lol. Seems you all buy favor from the wheel for spells. You should be buying dlu instead. :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser23880

I’m curious what this means.
You should probably go back and read what I wrote instead of repeatedly asking me questions that I already answered multiple times.

Kind of like when two 200k players gang up on a 40k player ;) I appreciate your team tactics
I may be old school Grepo but I respect alliances that play without needing to bully + gold and cheat their way up.

Oh and
i am looking around for u buddy are u enywhere around us ?
Of course assuming you’re in LOTR since you won’t answer what your in game name is.
In case you haven't figured out how forums work yet there's a signature that everyone can have that is on the bottom of every post they make in the forums and mine has had my IGN since I started playing again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

lol ur a vendetta player - hit vm and be gone. no respect for u guys anymore ur just weak -

Ur leader is weak
ur fighters are weak
ur backbone is weak
some filthying our externals with ur presence

Sellouts

DeletedUser23880

lol ur a vendetta player - hit vm and be gone. no respect for u guys anymore ur just weak -

Ur leader is weak
ur fighters are weak
ur backbone is weak

Sellouts

Actually I just called your whole alliance out and I'll gladly provide proof of every claim that I made. It's not LOTR that's weak buddy, just because the gold makes you feel powerful over players 1/4th your size doesn't mean you're actually good.

Ur leader is weak
ur fighters are weak
ur backbone is weak

Sellouts
Sellouts to what? Find a better insult lmao because thus one doesn't seem to be working for you :D
Hmmm if the fighter are so weak then how come you can't take cities of them? Only targeting the new players.
But keep trying I never turn down free bp.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Does the fact when we first joined this server everyone was 4 times our size count for anything?
And the guys we WHERE fightinf are now 1/4 our size...

I mean... thats like eating an entire pie down to one little slice than calling it the smallest pie you've ever seen.

DeletedUser23880

Does the fact when we first joined this server everyone was 4 times our size.

hmm I just took a look at your stats and the world stats and I see this crafty story you are creating to try making yourself sound better.

It's almost certainly intentionally crafted to make it sound like you share the same situation but the fact of the matter is that you're "rough time" fighting people" 4x your size" is not the same as 2 200k+ players incessantly attacking a 30k player with 100% morale and golden units and still failing to do any real damage because someone forgot to learn how to play the game when they were learning how to gold everything in. You're missing the point though because the point of all this is that you guys come on here and crap on people acting like you're the best and yet all I ever see is you guys acting like noobs. What's even the point of attacking someone that's not even close to your abilities? There's no point what so ever. Then in just my example (I have more as well) it actually takes 2 of them lol like what are you guys even doing?

Anyways, the problem resides within your alliance in a server I no longer play due to the fact that it's impossible to continue to play. My issue was with a couple members of your alliance who have not bothered to respond in this thread so I'm just going to stop replying and let you try to restructure your image that I just shattered again. Have fun with your crusade and I do hope that it makes you guys feel like better players because you're certainly not winning any respect from anyone else.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well i never said we struggled.. our lack of DBP as an alliance in whole will show that.

Also, this is a team game , and in saying so as a whole team we need to grow, if i see BP somewhere, i list it, and the team goes and kills it. Not every attack is designed to kill the enemy. Is our team full of pros? Nah... are we the best? Def not. But did we secure a core and kill everyone around our area of operation
.. well... the map and BP stats answer that.

Your leaving blanks in your thoughts cromax.. i feel like u where onto something than u just throw generic insults in ... btw, still no idea who u r. Lol

And "What are you guys even doing" ... looks like growing and expanding as a whole?

Have we had any real tests here? Pffftt nooo... other than just team exercises on taking cities which some attempts where admittedly half assed.

I am intrigued in your proof anf facts though, u keep claiming u have em.. but still not sure where it is or what its even showing??

Btw even the best teams have weak players, pointing one or two out doesmt mean the team sucks, just that theres a weak link... have u exploited em ? Doesnt appear to be the case..

DeletedUser51175

lol LOTR vendetta loosers - i challanged ur whole team to take a city from me -- all alone - no gold no nothing i offered to leave the alliance for 24 hrs and i gave my word not to recieve any support at all - u guys backed down.

Ur leader wantet to join 110 with 7 of the players in his team thats why u are sellouts and PAW from now u may refer to me as ur king - and if u want to come back to this server i will send u some application forms u can use - we might allow it if u fill em out correctly - so it is said this is just application form for u to be allowed to remain on 1 rock island we dont want ur noobishness to rubb off on our players!

then to the one and only Cromax or whatever his name is - WHO ARE YOU - are u talking to my players just be gone and ghost or VM like all ur little LOTR FRIENDS - u talk a big game all of u .... but all i can see is "this player cannot be attacked becouse they are in VM"

Pm me when u guys are out of vm and we can continue this discussuon in game as even this is far more attention than u Noobs deserve.

Panda out

DeletedUser23880

lol LOTR vendetta loosers - i challanged ur whole team to take a city from me -- all alone - no gold no nothing i offered to leave the alliance for 24 hrs and i gave my word not to recieve any support at all - u guys backed down.

Ur leader wantet to join 110 with 7 of the players in his team thats why u are sellouts and PAW from now u may refer to me as ur king - and if u want to come back to this server i will send u some application forms u can use - we might allow it if u fill em out correctly - so it is said this is just application form for u to be allowed to remain on 1 rock island we dont want ur noobishness to rubb off on our players!

then to the one and only Cromax or whatever his name is - WHO ARE YOU - are u talking to my players just be gone and ghost or VM like all ur little LOTR FRIENDS - u talk a big game all of u .... but all i can see is "this player cannot be attacked becouse they are in VM"

Pm me when u guys are out of vm and we can continue this discussuon in game as even this is far more attention than u Noobs deserve.

Panda out

lol hey I respect people that play the game I don’t know you personally like I said my issue is with some of your members that have not commented here. If you’re upset about what I said you should evaluate who you have in your alliance. I don’t play 110 anymore but you guys should take a good look at yourself and your members if you are trying to create a good name for yourselves. I have been playing Grepolis since 2010 and I barely ever post on the forums but I felt the need to reach out and make a point of this because I experienced what I consider to be noob tactics. If you’re not that person then prove it and make sure your members aren’t intentionally picking on small players to look good.

DeletedUser51175

ef8d0f89f907072312221155fe92c04c.png

OHHH whats that Pawacio is that the sound of u guys loosing an entire Ocean to a bunch of noobs that cant time attacks ..

fa558712dc8e00275fd1434cb7225af5.png

OHHH or is that just the takes we have after u dissbanded ur 2 other crews and all the players u guys kicked while we where making them cry day inn and day out ..

I am sure grepolife is misstaken though - Butt good jobb on taking Saje77 citys when u where 4 times our size --- then i am really not sure where the other 2 comes from but hey like u say Grepolife is probably wrong :)

As you can clearly tell from this table under , if there is one thing LOTR knows it is how to fight a war !

4b2dca6d639719166d6d6ce555e29188.png

Their best war is against this alliance
1049b1ef222fecd09a8de22647c66e3e.png

DeletedUser23880

Also by the way I was not even in your “core” ocean so that argument is complete garbage