THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser23880

And u guys dare say we pray on the weak LOL
I wasn’t even LOTR when you guys started your campaign against me lmao

Keep it going William and i’ll keep shutting you down because your alliance is trash and that will never change, go ahead and showcase your ABP and then ask yourself how much of that was against the little guys. I could have a ton of ABP if I was all about attacking players much smaller than me but you know some people don’t do that sort of thing.

DeletedUser51175

we took ur citys becouse u are an enemy with such great defender as pawacio and D nozzle protecting u , u had nothing to worry about

c27b5ff146b22f8cc2927332c852db3d.png

Ops what was that NO perfectly timed snipes for u Huh

DeletedUser51175

I wasn’t even LOTR when you guys started your campaign against me lmao

Keep it going William and i’ll keep shutting you down because your alliance is trash and that will never change, go ahead and showcase your ABP and then ask yourself how much of that was against the little guys. I could have a ton of ABP if I was all about attacking players much smaller than me but you know some people don’t do that sort of thing.

Showcase what - u think i am gonna brag about my poultry Bp this server just becouse it oushines u ? LOL to outshine anyone in LOTR is like polishing a Turd with a bigger TURD

DeletedUser23880

Ask AACEprez how many LS he lost in my harbors a player much smaller

DeletedUser23880

Let’s play a game Grepolis, how many 200k-300k players does it take to rim a 30k player you are butthurt about because he called you out for being a noob.

I’ll tell you what William i’ll start over as soon as my account is deleted with a single city and you guys can work your hardest to take it and we can see what it takes a complete idiot to actually do anything useful

DeletedUser56063

You should probably go back and read what I wrote instead of repeatedly asking me questions that I already answered multiple times.

Oh and

In case you haven't figured out how forums work yet there's a signature that everyone can have that is on the bottom of every post they make in the forums and mine has had my IGN since I started playing again.
LOL. Your signature is so small and insignificant, I'm not sure anyone noticed tbh. But I do see now Selurian. Why make your signature so much smaller than any other text in the forum. Weird. Anyhow. Why are you not in VM. you're showing almost 5 days inactive? Didn't you all make a pact together that you would all VM at the same time LOL?