There we have it people

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and yes, any alliance with the cap reached and branch alliances on the starting day could be classified MRA.

Not could, Is man, Is classified as so...

DeletedUser

Reaching alliance cap isnt being an MRA, however having branches is.

DeletedUser

An MRA could or could not have full alliance cap. Depends on average points. A branch off of it would make it an Mra though unless again average points are high

DeletedUser

Well again, average points at this stage would not tell you much. Most people at least play for the first day in the core.

DeletedUser

Having branch doesn't make you a MRA. For example if they have all 60 members in both branches but are ranked 1 and 2 in ABP only a noob would call them a MRA. People please understand the amount of players doesn't matter it is only quality,size(not always but a 1,000 point player won't be able to attack/defend as much as a 1,000,000 point player), location, and experince. The R in MRA is misunderstood, it is often over looked, MA in a lot of times fits alliances, for example the best 500 players in greolis would be a MA(mass alliance), while a alliance that sends random invitations and never looks at grepostats is a MRA...

DeletedUser

If you would look at my grepostats, you would find a 2k city in Theta. So you would take that as my skill level?

Grepostats only tells you so much, and any player can claim to be another. Its the oldest trick in the book. "The Book" isnt actually a book of course.

DeletedUser

There is an alliance cap for a reason. It's not just so people can create many different alliances with the same name... :sigh:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
But how can any alliance survive without having 200+ members? Who will be the meatshields?!?!?!?!?!? Without their branches they might get attacked sooner. So branches aren't a sign of an MRA they are a sign of cowardice

DeletedUser10811

LoDa say there not a MRA and all there members have asked to join and didnt send random invites
well just a few minutes ago i received an invite from LoDa 55 wit no message on why they want me to join and why there alliance if different from all the rest.
i would also like to point out that i'm in ocean 44 and not ocean 55 and still got an invite.
i think this proves they are in fact a MRA

invitesj.jpg

DeletedUser345

Spartans didnt use the Phalanx anyway, it was the athenians. :rolleyes:

What utter rubbish.

Spartan dominance was based on its use of the phalanx, how else did they hold of the Persains at Thermopylae? The Phalanx was a tactic used by all greek states so get your facts right before posting :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LoDa say there not a MRA and all there members have asked to join and didnt send random invites
well just a few minutes ago i received an invite from LoDa 55 wit no message on why they want me to join and why there alliance if different from all the rest.
i would also like to point out that i'm in ocean 44 and not ocean 55 and still got an invite.
i think this proves they are in fact a MRA

invitesj.jpg
I can confirm that, I've got 3 invites from different LoDa alliances, the first one within minutes of joining the game..

DeletedUser10811

I can confirm that, I've got 3 invites from different LoDa alliances, the first one within minutes of joining the game..

Its crazy the amount of MRA's on this server..
oh im catchin up to your 52 invites i've now got 30 :D:D

DeletedUser

Omg wow I joined Omicron to avoid MRA's and now this. Man just cant escape em...

DeletedUser

Im watching Jerry Springer and I cant help but see the similarities with this...

DeletedUser15100

Idiots if you wish to not receive an Invitation then block them....

Also I sent a mail before sending an Invitation to the Pro's such as irishnino and choppermad but if you two want to slag my alliance down then fine but we will keep on ignoring your pointless threads.

DeletedUser10811

Also I sent a mail before sending an Invitation to the Pro's such as irishnino and choppermad but if you two want to slag my alliance down then fine but we will keep on ignoring your pointless threads.

i have not received any mail. please go ahead and post the message your sent me as i cant see it in my inbox? could be because i never got 1

DeletedUser

I like the way they have managed to be known as Pros after a day of the world being opened. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.