There will be Punch and Pie.

DeletedUser

Friends, family, my fellow Grepolians. A long time ago. On a server far, far away, the creators brought forth onto the internet a great game, nay, a new world. When they looked upon their creation as one they announce it Meh.

Conceived for profit, dedicated to fun. The creators continued to develop, and advance the code. Adding new features, altering the mechanics, creating a balance. The creators looked upon the world they created and as one they announced it good.

Adding servers, new worlds, each unique. Differing the world speed and settings for each. They Looked upon their creation and almost as one announced it as good. One said "I am a jelly filled pastry."

July 18, 2011 The day that will live in infamy, The day that perfection was created, the day that Chi was loosed upon the internet, the the day that as one the creators announced :pro: .
Everybody thank Fist Of The North Star for the punch and pie.

Thank you Fist Of The North Star
Thank you friends, family, Grepolians. Thank you my peoples. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Thank you friends, family, Grepolians. Thank you my peoples. Thank you all!

DeletedUser

Well I was bored too, so it was either this or Something that starts out. There once was a lady from Chi. But I would probably be banned from the forum for finishing the thought.