Theta Alliances

DeletedUser

Well I decided we should have a discussion for which ever alliance we want to hear about.

Format goes as follows.

Talk about an alliance.

At the end of your post name an alliance you wish to hear about.

I'll start off with naming an alliance.

Vox Per Fidem.

DeletedUser

Voice through Faith? Not really sure what that means, looks like another alliance who thought it would be super cool to have a Latin name in a Greek based game. Their translation is 'strength through faith' and even if that is what it means, it's still rather non-sensical.

Anyway, I guess they have a few decent looking players, but many, many average or sub-average players. They probably tried to be an MRA, but couldn't pull it off on the same scale as some of our other friends here.

I predict they won't grow fast enough to keep up and so will plummet through the rankings.

All that aside, they do have one player who probably deserves a bit more credit; Drizzt. is 31st in BPA rankings and the only member in the top 100.

Tell me about Warriors of Theta, they've been flying under the radar a bit, but are doing well in O45.

DeletedUser

I would like to know some more about Black Death, a lot of people say they're bad they look pretty good to me, whats up with that? :p

DeletedUser

homestly i don't know so i also would like someone to talk about black death

DeletedUser

TBD? They decided to drop their NAP with Alpha, then put up no resistance as we took their cities. Their leader has now quit and their members are joining other alliances, a few have gone to JFL, some are quitting and some have joined us in Alpha. Hence why they've plummeted in rank.

I'd like to hear about The Art of War

DeletedUser

The Art of War

- Led by Ivbg
- Based in Ocean 54
- MRA structure
- reasonable level of average points (6k)

They seem to have several defects making up their ranks whom many of will readily run to other alliances; hence giving a defeunct social structure appearance to other alliances. They are slowly trying to branch out but with their current membership I think that will be hard to control.

I would like to hear about Above Average Players. :D

DeletedUser

AAP- Good average, great BP.

What's not to like about this semi-MRA? :p

I wanna here about:

Teh Pingu Alliance

DeletedUser

Not an MRA which is good.
Low average points - :(
Battel points - under 1000 tut tut tut.

A humurous alliance none the less so 7/10.

That alliance needs to do some hard work.

Tell me about the black death.

DeletedUser2795

A plague occurring in the 14th and somewhat extending to the 15th century AD, in medieval Europe. It was caused by Black Rats, which carried the plague, while fleas transmitted it to the humans. It gained its name through the black bulges created in the human skin

Anyways, on topic,
not a terrible looking alliance, could do with a few more members though

DeletedUser

A plague occurring in the 14th and somewhat extending to the 15th century AD, in medieval Europe. It was caused by Black Rats, which carried the plague, while fleas transmitted it to the humans. It gained its name through the black bulges created in the human skin

Anyways, on topic,
not a terrible looking alliance, could do with a few more members though

I wish so badly they would bring back the rep system. I would smear green all over this post.

I would like to hear more about the Spartan Elite Militia.

DeletedUser

Alright, since that is such a generic name, there are several alliances with Spartan in their name. I chose Spartan Elite Army to report on:

Founded by: Tim Fury
Defensive BP: 10,428 points
Offensive BP: 36,730 points
Originality of Name: -1/10

They have lost their #5 slot 12 days ago. But based on their formation, it looks like they are turtling. I think they have more ambitions than skills, which is typical in my experience.

I would like to hear about:
In Control (Only negative please :D )

DeletedUser

In Control:-

MRA style, decent average now that they appear to have stopped recruiting and started turtling. They started off good in terms of points, rising the ranks rapidly, but have now fallen from 1st place as other alliances with a solid member count gain a significantly higher average.

I have had no personal contact with In Control, and so can not comment on their military style of play. I would expect that some of their members are rather experienced, whilst others are new to the game, and I predict a mix of co-ordination at times.

I look forward to seeing info from any wars or skirmishes with some of the top players of In Control to see what their members are like, and if they are pulling the weight that they should be.

I would like to hear about:-

- Iunctus

DeletedUser

In Control hasnt stopped trying to recruit, its just that everyone is saying no, lol.... their head recruiter is surrounded and isolated in O44 away from any other members.

DeletedUser

Iunctus- there leader seems like a nice chap. 1/4 of their alliance has more than 1 city so they arent completely passive
however i dont know them on a military level as we havent crossed paths - their BP is better than ours in Vox (cause ours aint great) but its nothing special, you would expect more from an alliance with 153 members

i would like to hear about Order of Saint Michael

DeletedUser

Iunctus lol ahhh we just had a run in with them. Very amusing political situation which ended with them sending over multiple attacks that took 20hrs or more to get to us. (Ineffective?) (Yes ^^)

We got some defense up and waited....was hilarious they attacked us with 20 archers and 20 slingers and 20 swords...at different times!

However! I must say that Iunctus's leader is a very nice and rational guy so props on that.

For their alliance size however they need more battle points. As do I....my members are killing all the people around me....GRRRRR :supermad:

DeletedUser

Iunctus lol ahhh we just had a run in with them. Very amusing political situation which ended with them sending over multiple attacks that took 20hrs or more to get to us. (Ineffective?) (Yes ^^)

We got some defense up and waited....was hilarious they attacked us with 20 archers and 20 slingers and 20 swords...at different times!

However! I must say that Iunctus's leader is a very nice and rational guy so props on that.

For their alliance size however they need more battle points. As do I....my members are killing all the people around me....GRRRRR :supermad:

i feel cheated......you didnt talk about Order of Saint Michael

refund please

DeletedUser

Lol oh yes....

Sorry Ill get on that right away ^^ Trying to keep are customers happy lol

DeletedUser6156

Order of Saint Michael - A decent alliance high average points, decent BP and overall decent players. Made up of members from Engels de Nex in Zeta and led by lillithschilde I have a lot of respect for the majority of their players like Fitterau.
Don't know how well they work as a group but the individuals certainly have decent if rather annoying defences :p
Think thats it.
I want to know about the nav

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their name starts with an I and ends with an S.

Tell me all you know about GIS.