Theta Alliances

DeletedUser

GrepoGod Skally is only available to those who travel his divine path.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sereton seems angry so back on topic for me. Has anyone heard anything recent about the Pariah? I looked at their profile and they have their allies listed and they have like more alliances than skally has worshipers. Have they fought anyone or were all these pacts brought about by avoiding conflict through peace?

DeletedUser

I don't realy know, but I think PoAD and the paria need to have a war, test both aliances with one action

DeletedUser

How come every time I ask an opinion on something someone derails the thread? >.<

Anyhow, TP does not seem to have a pact with all of it's surrounding major/semi-major alliances, although it is pacted with PoAD.

DeletedUser

Owners of Oceans. broke their pact with ARISE because of a fear from a JFL war.

DeletedUser

Now that is funny. JFL has so much internal turmoil, leadership changes, and drama that I would think REALLY hard before following them.

They have about seven outstanding players but they have lost a lot, too. Their only hope is that Llettek is now back. Maybe he will pull them back up by their bootstraps and get them back in line again. I hope so. Hate to see a good alliance fall apart.

ARISE is still going strong. Same leaders. Same officers. Same agenda. Still number 1 in ABP stats. All the riff-raff is gone and we are 100 percent active again. Life is good.

DeletedUser

I appreciate it Skally :) We just perform a major merger and are sorting things out internally. Keep criticisms until we have settled down.

DeletedUser

Well, aren't you supposed to talk about these things prior to a merge? I mean you're supposed to work it all out before diving head first.

Well, I was told it was a mis-communication and their pact is reinstated.

DeletedUser

Now that is funny. JFL has so much internal turmoil, leadership changes, and drama that I would think REALLY hard before following them.

They have about seven outstanding players but they have lost a lot, too. Their only hope is that Llettek is now back. Maybe he will pull them back up by their bootstraps and get them back in line again. I hope so. Hate to see a good alliance fall apart.

ARISE is still going strong. Same leaders. Same officers. Same agenda. Still number 1 in ABP stats. All the riff-raff is gone and we are 100 percent active again. Life is good.

Nice to see you back on the forums Kasondra, I missed your justifiably self congratulating posts. Andodel tries, but he just doesn't convey the same icey superiority.

Congrats to POAD for bouncing up the rankings. I want to see what is going to happen to SEP, AAB and the Liquidators. :)

DeletedUser

POAD didn't bounce up the rankings as much as Alppha plumited through them ;)

I do want to see wearther or not they will ever fight an alliance that is an actual apponent.

DeletedUser

Wow. Icy superiority. I shall have to remember that one. I just try to throw the facts out there. I am so wordy, I didn't realize the comments were "icy". lol

Shall I become more feathery and soft? Nah. I don't think so. I try to be fair. And I never try to be superior. I give credit where credit is due. And I will sing the praises of a good alliance or a good player just as loudly as I will sing the praises of my alliance and my members.

If you are looking for people perfection, I don't think any of us will find that even in Grepolis...unless we look upon our GrepoGod, Skallagrim...lol.

I don't mind Llettek chiding me. He at least sends me chocolates. But you? Hmmm. Where are my chocolates?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well as for the Liquidators and SEP we are currently exchanging cities in a slightly less than peaceful manner. I hesitate to call it a war because most of us just find them to be akin to that one fly that decides it is going to hover just in the corner of your vision. We swat at it occasionally but we have yet to go get the glue strips or a fly swatter. I will say that SEP and Alpha seem to share the same defensive strategy, that being running to v-mode the second they become attacked.

DeletedUser

Wow. Icy superiority. I shall have to remember that one. I just try to throw the facts out there. I am so wordy, I didn't realize the comments were "icy". lol

Shall I become more feathery and soft? Nah. I don't think so. I try to be fair. And I never try to be superior. I give credit where credit is due. And I will sing the praises of a good alliance or a good player just as loudly as I will sing the praises of my alliance and my members.

If you are looking for people perfection, I don't think any of us will find that even in Grepolis...unless we look upon our GrepoGod, Skallagrim...lol.

I don't mind Llettek chiding me. He at least sends me chocolates. But you? Hmmm. Where are my chocolates?

My whole post was a compliment, icey, justifiable superiority etc are all good traits, certainly when compared to annoying posturing.

I am glad to see that GrepoGod Skally is getting the credit he deserves, my publicity campaign was a success.

Your chocolates have been delayed, it is rather icey here, but I am sure you can understand that.

I did not know that SEP were doing the inactive thing Mr. Toolan, I hope your conflict steps up. Get an electric fly swatter, those things are amazing.

They are also fighting POAD, but I have no idea how that is working out. Yohken, care to comment?

DeletedUser

so, does anybody know anything about "the expendables" ? as i can see, they are also conquering a lot of AAB cities.

DeletedUser10335

they are allied with Alliance X. they have some good players.

DeletedUser

Owners of Oceans. broke their pact with ARISE because of a fear from a JFL war.

I was wondering where this rumor started at lol

Im having a hard time figuring out why you would care though.

Its something we talked about, but I wasnt researched fully before action was taken.

DeletedUser

can some1 tell me what they think of Hornets...few but proud alliance

DeletedUser

Hornets...few but proud: an alliance that was origanaly Hornets Nest that has been consistantly attacked by A-X and many other alliances not least of which PoAD, but found a way to survive, by hiding behind Alpha, and after A-X won the war against Alpha they reformed into Hornets...few but proud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hornets need to help by finishing some of the farther AAB players in o45.

xP