Theta Alliances

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Hornets and I are best buddies, minus the best buddies part. I do however have a lot of respect for most of them, especially ME10005 and Eckalon. The fact that they are willing to try and prosper in an area where they are surrounded by large alliances means they have quite a bit of courage

DeletedUser

Not trying to put them down, but look at all ME10005's alliance changes, not exactly what I would call "prosper" or "courage" nesisarly, but I do respect them and I feel that M10005 is a great player, but the hornets arn't much of an alliance any more.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think they just need to decide if they are going to join and stay in another alliance or remain as they are. Either way once they figure out and stick to a plan they can regain much of what the hornets used to be

DeletedUser14167

well back to the topic.

i want to know bout Spartan elite phalanx

DeletedUser

Spartan elite phalanx is the only spartin alliance worth mentioning. They are a strong group of players lead by Cactus God. They dominate their ocean and fight well (under cactus god of corse) and are having a great, grinding war with the liquidators.

DeletedUser14167

haha. i wanted to know what you guys think about us(SEP)

and yes we are winning the war agianst them liqs. they have taken what, 2-3 cities?

DeletedUser

I want to know about that war, tell me about it in the theta wars section

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Cactus God and a few of SEP's top players are worth mentioning, the rest are just kinda there. They run and hide in v-mode alot. But Cactus God and his few good players are a serious force.

DeletedUser14167

we dont go into v mode usually. that other players are there to secure our oceans and help us when needed.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorrry Tassies but when I mentioned the few other than Cactus God who were a serious force I didn't mean you. I'll be more specific next time to avoid confusion

DeletedUser14167

hey, i was inactive before now im back. you guys will be hearing from me soon enough.