Options;

Llettek
Baudin Toolan
Coblet
Z Grade
Uber Lord
Robbyn44
strico10

This poll is set to close 5 days after posted, get your votes in now.

DeletedUser

I'm cheering for Llettek and Uber (personally I hope they tie :p), and I'm hoping I get at least one vote :p

DeletedUser14167

corn on the coblet. we were enemies at a time. but hes cool

DeletedUser

Voted for myself, very vain I know but I was just visiting.

DeletedUser

Hm. 4 people with less than 10 posts decide to vote for Robbyn. Hmmmm... sadly it isn't against the rules, least not this time :p

DeletedUser9465

What do you imply Z Grade? That there are two kinds of players: those that are allowed to vote and those that are not? Who should decide who has the right to vote? You? On what basis? The number of posts on the external? There are a lot of people that read the external forum. Just a minority is actually posting. Those that only read what others posted should not be allowed to vote? Again: on what basis? Basically you are claiming that if you do not like the outcome of the vote you should be allowed to change it by deciding who is entitled to vote. I resent such a possibility.

DeletedUser

Just because we don't post, doesn't mean we don't read all the griping :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Robbyn do you think this is america where everyone has a right to vote? No, this is grepolis. Peltasts have no rights here! hehehehehehe jk, who cares who votes? This is just a contest based on a forum about a game, no need to be super serious about it :p

DeletedUser13294

Hm. 4 people with less than 10 posts decide to vote for Robbyn. Hmmmm... sadly it isn't against the rules, least not this time :p

my first post on this forum. so i am an anonimous to you all.

well, i am not anonimous to my enemies (As Athens Burns, Arise, Just For Laughs - 9 cities taken so far).

i read the external forum, like i just did minutes ago. what you are saying is that some have more rights the others.

hey, let's change the elections rulles, and the way the presidents are elected, because some people have more rights then others.

the fact is : our Robbyn is no.1, as AX is no.1