Theta God

DeletedUser

Theta God Decree​

My Dear All Creatures of Theta,

I am Theta the best, proudest, merciful and powerful God of Theta, no God in Theta will surpass me forever.

To reach me, you have to follow my emissary to lead you to the best way of life in Theta World.

I have sent down my first emissary directly in Ocean 58, Find your Happiness, Find your Life there in Theta God.

~God of Theta

DeletedUser

Theta God Decree​

My Dear All Creatures of Theta,

I am Theta the best, proudest, merciful and powerful God of Theta, no God in Theta will surpass me forever.

To reach me, you have to follow my emissary to lead you to the best way of life in Theta World.

I have sent down my first emissary directly in Ocean 58, Find your Happiness, Find your Life there in Theta God.

~God of Theta
Still confused a little, but I kinda see wha you are talking about. Umm you might be a little late to start an alliance in theta that you say to be better then all others. I recommend maybe doing this in a newer world anyways.
Hope the best ;)

DeletedUser11886

Your Gunna Be Wiped Out In 2.5 Seconds. No Offense :p Just That The Alliance Of Yours Wont Be Happening Cause' Theta Is A OLD Server :) You Might As Well Join Someone Elses Alliance.

DeletedUser

Well, you'll have to compete with skall for that title then. I bet skalls moral is going to take a good pounding, and hell have to do the impossible: crossing pygass' lvl 3 wall O.O

DeletedUser

if GGM joins ur alliance will have lots of spam

Skallgrim is going to wipe u guys out with one city for offending the real grepo god

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bolted pygass for fun. His farm lvl went down from 5 to 4.
I guess he still couldnt beat zeus.

DeletedUser12404

shouldn't the thetagod be the the person with the higest points/ABP? :p