Theta walls!

DeletedUser

Well now that we have the best attacker in Theta's wall up there... It seems only fitting that The Best Defender in Theta join in. This is what 325,928 Defensive Battle Points looks like.

1gsk0z.jpg

Oh P.S. Even though we have hardly met in combat Llettek, Very nice wall! :)

DeletedUser

Ok, i don't want to be a meanie on my first post in this forum, but don't you think a little more modesty would be appropriate, Bruticus?

How can you compare Llettek's incredible single player achievement as an attacker to a defense wall? All your wall says is that at some point you attracted an enormous amount of attacks (and considering your ego, i just wonder why) and that your were in an alliance that could send you a lot of support. We used to be in WO1KS together and I remember the constant calls for support. Sorry, but is pisses me off when someone passes his alliance mates' support as his own achievement.

if you are such an amazing defenser, how many of those CS did you sniper? And, actually, how come you lost three cities in the last few days??? Get a life...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While I did ask for some help, I thought that is what alliance's were for. And I only asked for help about 1/4 of the incoming CS. If you care to compare my last 2 walls I have not asked for any help between the two. I did lose a couple of cities a few days ago because I got conquest on Kappa and I didn't focus much on Theta. I have denied close to 20 CS over that time too. I'll admit about 40-50% of the biremes killed in my harbor were from other people, but the ground troops were 90+% mine. yes SOME help but not as much as you try to make people believe.

DeletedUser

I must agree with Silverfish. I remember saving your @rse on eta where you were constantly cleared by Khopesh on your own island. Next world you play you suddenly call yourself 'The Best Defender On Theta'.

I do not doubt that you are a good defender but the best defender wouldn't have lost so many cities, would he?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Give the guy a break, no wonder alot of people don't post here, its because there is so much negative criticism. Let him think he is the best defender, everyone is entitled to their opinion but tone it down a bit sheesh.

Now, I would like to see your wall if possible Dink.

DeletedUser8019

Yeah give bruticus some credit, it's not like he went into vacation mode to hide from attacks like some players do......oh wait......nvm I retract that last statement

Haha good call BT :p

And I agree with Silverfish as well. A defensive wall is reflective of your alliances prowess, not your own. + rep

I would also like to see the Dinks wall... I can guarantee it will be quite impressive, in terms of battle the Dink is the player I hold in the highest regard (in my region at least).

DeletedUser

I for one think Bruticus is a hell of a good defensive player and give him props for sniping so many colony ships. And I agree; why the hostility on here? No wonder we can't get more people posting....

DeletedUser

I apologize if my words were deemed 'hostile' or 'negative criticism'. I consider myself a modest player, therefore I know most of my achievements wouldn't have been possible without a little help from my friends. On Theta I was being lucky to be born on the same island as Silverfish without whom I wouldn't be where I am today. Although 'my alliance' is full of crazy killers it was Silverfish who I coordianted with from the very beginning. I've never seen his wall, but I think it will look almost the same as mine.

I don't consider my wall to be extra special. The only thing I'm fairly proud of is the low number of CS which I lost during my conquests, especially taking into account that fish and me mainly attacked (and conquered) players who were in the top 20 before they were 'dink-fished' (flyingkiwi, kevc, Aristaeus Re, JohnKNG to name the latest).

Attack (currently #3)

wallatt.jpg

Defense (currently #21)

walldef.jpg

DeletedUser8019

I'll be the first to admit my wall is pretty average, but hey, why not contribute?

25fppwo.jpg

107me01.jpg

I have some sort of mental disorder that makes me forget about militia EVERYTIME I'm attacked. Except like, once. Gah.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That sucks, probably could have a lot more bp if inlisted militia more

DeletedUser

You've crashed a lot of offensive armies on your wall though. Not bad.

DeletedUser8019

thanks haha, that was almost all in one go. But to be fair most of the troops killed were from my old alliances troops not mine, but that's the way it works in defending! I think I will do better on future worlds, theta is where I learned how to play, now I can actually play relatively well :p

DeletedUser340

I have some sort of mental disorder that makes me forget about militia EVERYTIME I'm attacked. Except like, once. Gah.

Bro now I think about it I could have lost a less troops if I did, Maybe we will have to find a cure for this :(

DeletedUser8019

I will start the search immediately!

Mind you, a lot of the times I have been attacked, I have been saving resources to constantly pump out biremes to try and stop CS from even landing. If one extra bireme can stop the CS from even getting through, then that is worth more then 300 odd militia.

DeletedUser

Well, consider militia a bonus.

What you should be doing is demanding troops or farming while a cs is incoming.

You can easily can a formidable army like that.

DeletedUser8019

Yeh and usually I do; unfortunately for me most of the attacks that have hit me have been while I'm at school and unable to log on - I would leave home at 5am and get back home at 8pm, logging on with my fingers crossed that I wasn't totally destroyed :p haha even on days where I hadn't been attacked earlier, that 15 hour bracket that I can't log on during was enough for a revolt to be started, have entered the 2nd phase and my cities been taken. Tis high stress :eek: Means I can't use militia or dodge and snipe at all - have to rely on my own units and my alliances tripwires for defence.

That's all different in a few days though, our school holidays :D