Theta walls!

DeletedUser

nice walls boath of you!

skalla, nice use of biremes, you have lost next to no ground unitsdefending.

uber lord, holy crap horses!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm good with using desire and sinking troops. Or setting up the bireme wall so no one becomes interested, xP.

DeletedUser11886

No one...

:)My alliance surrounds me so i don't get much BP from defense but i got a few juicy guys on my sight and Ive been farming em... mostly cuz one of them is a 3,000 Points guy and im a near 20,000 oh and that guy doesn't got any alliance :D Also I have 3 +10,000 Point islands less then 8 Hr's in CS near meh even though PoAd Is on all of the islands that have them... And guess what? Their GHOST CITIES... :D They have BEEN THERE FOR OVER 1 1/2 of a week!

:pro:#2!

DeletedUser

5233646976_76a9c7191a_m.jpg

Not as impressive but i still like it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, skall uber, why is my picture so small, on adobe photoshop i had the canvas size huge, how did you make yours bigger

DeletedUser

I just copied across my screen to photoshop and cropped the image. I did it in 2 parts though because I think you may have tried to exceed the max image size for the forums.

DeletedUser11886

Wow your really lucky to have such a good wall guys... Im a smaller player With not much enemies lol

DeletedUser

You need to print screen, then go to an image editor and crop the image. Then save it, and convert it to jpg (If it isn't already). Then set up a Photobucket account and upload the image. Photobucket will give the picture a url. Copy the url to the forums, highlight the url and click insert image.

DeletedUser

i could tell, if i would be able to see the numbers xD or, are they so small, that we can't see them ? :p just joking. please, make a bigger picture ?

DeletedUser

its a good one i see 4 to 5 didgets in some things and 3 in the chariot things ;P lol but make it bigger next time ;)