Pnp They hate us cause they ain't us. Throwback Thursday!

DeletedUser54702

1. MGGA | 56,611,397 points | 28,455,254 total bp | 122 players | float rn but eventually SINK
ah. Make grepo great again. much irony in that name isn't it? you eunuchs should change your name to MRRA. im at a loss of words for this mess. one academy is already more than enough, and then some pixie fart in leadership thought, "oh 2 more academies full of simmers would really make us stronKer!"
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
. two core oceans in 45 and 44 but spread out over 9 other oceans. i doubt they are having any luck in containing forums, operations or any semblance of a real alliance. brought on the mess that was the synergy mra, and made it your own. and believe me it will be your downfall. Wonder what will happen when this joke of a leadership will reveal that they cant give crowns you promised? do you noobs not have any idea how swapping works now? tldr: IT DOESN'T. i look forward to the end of this MRA as i do with all MRAs. synergy couldnt stay alive with 90 players, lets see what mrra does with 120. keep up the simming and coddling. pathetic.
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

Hater bandwagon came rolling through and through.

They left sore and salty

Sorry to let you know this ramble of half intelligently put together words was, and always will be the wishful thinking of a little noobie bandwagoning with the rest of its little noobies:oops:

DeletedUser52301

No one can say that they didnt try by all means possible: trash talk, fight, under hand tactics, coalitions, spying, treachery, propaganda, etc.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 07:14

What i know is having 140 players is about 100 players too much in a cap 35 world...

Good luck ;)

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 07:11

Who have we fought, do you even know? Obviously, not! I'd think you joined the world couple weeks ago if I didn't know better :D

I know you've been busy in 55 but this server is 4 months old, mate! Your last reply just said your intentions and that only you know it all. Which is not on the field, just cheap MM's and world coalitions is going to be your modus operandi going fwd.

Like I said, I've been wrong before and so have you! Again, good luck ;)

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:59

Sorry, but we are not a coalition, we have fought more alliances than you have so far, and we still fight some of them. We just finish the job, you do not

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:56

So you call fighting all those alliances all at once and all co-ordinated sim?

Im not going to do the math, I'll leave that to you since you worry with us so much but you look more of a coalition than us ... we are just an over sized alliance in a small cap server ;)

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:49

I do not know about all those alliances - i know about shady and owl. If you add those points up, your alliance is still bigger

Not our fault that your alliances stretches through so many oceans.

I keep my members from hitting that wall, by making it interesting for them at all times. If you just sim, you will hit that wall pretty fast

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:47

Attack alone then if you think you are so good, ha :)

So you got, Noobs I and II , 3 dwarfs, TF, 2 shadys, 2 owls and 2 deuces together for a pleasure weekend...Did miss any?! Just so you could take a few cities in 55/54 and on the rim...It will take a few months and many slots later until you will do any real damage!

Many players will hit the wall before then, in all sides and get battle fatigued.

I've been wrong before but so have you. So take much any notice to what I say :p

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:38

If you are happy for them, you should send them some def LOL

See you around :p

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:37

Seems a fair deal then ;)

Im quite happy having some of the guys that joined.

Anyway, I was happy to see that finally you wrapped up 55, I saw that coming! but that's as far as you'll get unless you start recruiting :p

Ta Ta, mate! See you around.

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:30

Dont worry, i recruited the ones i wanted, you got the ones we turned down ;)

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:28

See I knew your answer before you replied :p

Now, I wont give you anything else and will refer back to my first reply to you. Good luck with that!

P.S. Your MM is almost touching the line of a recruitment letter

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:24

No i only write these mails to the alliances i am about to fold :)

Do not worry about our second branch, it is slowly getting to 1 branch.

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:22

I have to give you that, you got writing skills. Did you write to every alliance on the server a call to arms against us!? Good job there :p

You should do what you preach and let your 2nd branch go, then. Don't forget cap is 35, so don't be an hypocrite.

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:17

Dont worry, being lucky is a skill :)

[player]BlackPest[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:15

good luck with that

[player]Thizzle[/player] on 2017-06-13 at 06:05

Hey MGGA

Im Thizzle, The Most Noobish of Noobs.

I am an old school grepo player. Back in the day, you had your alliance and you had other enemy alliances. Maybe 1 pact, and that was it. You fought and the winners that stood in the end, were always worthy winners. Players spent the whole server fighting and having fun.

So why am I writing you this?
When you guys first started here and with that name – Make Grepo Great Again, I got excited. Other old school players with the same views as me. Finally it looked like grepo was being taken back to the glory days. But damn, your leaders proved me wrong.

I'm sure you have noticed us attacking your alliance, or maybe not? Taking 23 cities from you in 24 hours is a big joke for an alliance of your size. Or is it really? Being as many as you are, there is no way you can be organized. Also there is no way your alliance can protect all of you. Perfect example of that yesterday where you lost about 30 cities total.

Your leaders are doing exactly the thing that has ruined so many other servers. The alliance cap is 35 players for a reason - make the server more competitive. Why your leaders feel the need to have 4 full alliances, beats me. Don’t you want a challenge?

Now, I know that a fair few of your players are unhappy with the direction your alliance has taken. These last 48 hours, 3 of your players have ghosted. Last to ghost was Crater. Crater got hit by one of my guys, he fought bravely and did his best to defend. But to no vain, he lost the city. Very little help was sent his way from his alliance – feeling left down, he ghosted.

I hate when the game loses players, it's such a shame to see a big player ghosting. All that hard work that was put into the account just vanish. I know many of you are experienced players and know MGGA is not gonna last. Every time a player ghosts it ruins the server a tad bit more.

We are all gonna be eating you until you shut down this coalition. So many neighboring alliances you can apply to, or even better, make your own alliance!

As long as MGGA is playing this game the wrong way, the pressure will be on you!

You are very welcome to shoot me a message if you feel the need to vent or if you want some advice.
To the rest of you, see you on the battlefield,

[player]Thizzle[/player]

DeletedUser54192

No one can say that they didnt try by all means possible: trash talk, fight, under hand tactics, coalitions, spying, treachery, propaganda, etc.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
If you want to start listing all your grievances against us, then let's have a quick recap of those things with respect to what MGGA did:
- Trash talk: MGGA did plenty of that.
- Fight: If you count defensive turtling and only attacking properly during events.
- Underhanded tactics: MGGA did that.
- Coalitions: About the only thing they didn't do, although 4 branches plus 2 pacts makes them coalition-size anyways.
- Spying: MGGA member proven to be using spies, despite attempted cover-up.
- Treachery: Yep.
- Propaganda: plenty of that.

Plus attempted political blackmail towards Hades Incarnate (see the "Shaz" PnP thread).

So yeah, MGGA definitely wasn't clean or honourable either. Personally, I find it amusing that someone trying to make us out to be the underhanded ones is doing so by sharing private messages on the external forums...

DeletedUser52301

If you want to start listing all your grievances against us, then let's have a quick recap of those things with respect to what MGGA did:
- Trash talk: MGGA did plenty of that. Damn, right! We can ditch back TT when we are trash talked. Fortunately we backed it up, you went down on round 7 and KO'd on round 10.

- Fight: If you count defensive turtling and only attacking properly during events. Coming from you, I wont bother to answer to that as you wouldnt understand what is fighting in 4 fronts and make the right strategic calls :/

- Underhanded tactics: MGGA did that. Such as!? and please dont reply to this, I dont argue with sheep!

- Coalitions: About the only thing they didn't do, although 4 branches plus 2 pacts makes them coalition-size anyways. Not quite, but yes. 4 branches, 1 pact and several strategic naps/pacts throughout the server.

- Spying: MGGA member proven to be using spies, despite attempted cover-up. MGGA didnt use them or benefited of any intel related to Shaz's temporary spy. You not only use them as you send grooming MM's.

bad.gif

- Propaganda: plenty of that. Fair enough

Plus attempted political blackmail towards Hades Incarnate (see the "Shaz" PnP thread). Good to know Shaz keeps you up at night! Although HI is none of your business, reproduction is no better than shaz in that respect!

So yeah, MGGA definitely wasn't clean or honourable either. Personally, I find it amusing that someone trying to make us out to be the underhanded ones is doing so by sharing private messages on the external forums...

Well, that was an unwanted MM! Not that makes me feel guilty as there are scores of posts from your leadership sharing pm's, MM's, etc. And please be advised, do not send pm's as I might reply but I'll never send pm's to anyone outside my alliance! I'm also no diplo, therefore no code of conduct apply to me (unless i know you) regarding sharing publicly unwanted correspondence! We wish we had a junk mail filter, tbh!

DeletedUser4952

Deus, print that award, have it framed and put it next to your family photo beside your bed.
Be proud while there are still audience.

DeletedUser54702

Deus, print that award, have it framed and put it next to your family photo beside your bed.
Be proud while there are still audience.

IMG_7315.JPG

Don't get mad, get glad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4952

mad? that would be the least thoughtful comment you have made recently.

oh and this is for you DV, if only that fits in your channel.
9e9c7a1f1327be9406b7cf8ab00fda48.jpg

DeletedUser54702

mad? that would be the least thoughtful comment you have made recently.

oh and this is for you DV, if only that fits in your channel.
9e9c7a1f1327be9406b7cf8ab00fda48.jpg

IMG_7327.JPG

Shake off the salt ian. Too much sodium isn't healthy for you.:(

DeletedUser54192

- Trash talk: MGGA did plenty of that. Damn, right! We can ditch back TT when we are trash talked. Fortunately we backed it up, you went down on round 7 and KO'd on round 10.
Most of the trash talk from you guys devolved into personal attacks when you realised that you were losing the actual debates. And you backed it up by simming a lot, which is what you were getting trash talked for in the first place.

- Fight: If you count defensive turtling and only attacking properly during events.
Coming from you, I wont bother to answer to that as you wouldnt understand what is fighting in 4 fronts and make the right strategic calls :/

Noobs fought as 1 branch vs 5 branches in O55 (Black Dawn, Black Dawn's academy, Twisted Souls, Twisted Sisters, Hades Incarnate) and we won, so I think we understand it perfectly. We at least had the courage to go on the offensive against each of our enemies, rather than walling them off and hiding like MGGA did.

- Underhanded tactics: MGGA did that.
Such as!? and please dont reply to this, I dont argue with sheep!

Let's see. I'm pretty sure spying and political blackmail counts as underhanded tactics. And your "I don't argue with sheep" is just a get-out clause so that you can avoid arguing with me when you are in the wrong.

- Coalitions: About the only thing they didn't do, although 4 branches plus 2 pacts makes them coalition-size anyways.
Not quite, but yes. 4 branches, 1 pact and several strategic naps/pacts throughout the server.

Let's see. 4 branches of MGGA, a very strong relationship with Turtle for Hire (to the extent that they did a large proportion of the work for your attempted bust on our main wonder island during the WW race), and a working relationship with BDM for a lot of the server. Then add in any extra relationships or attempted relationships, such as the attempt to make a deal with Hades Incarnate. So yes, you were definitely coalition size.

- Spying: MGGA member proven to be using spies, despite attempted cover-up.
MGGA didnt use them or benefited of any intel related to Shaz's temporary spy. You not only use them as you send grooming MM's.

Let's see. We have seen proof of Shaz using intel for propaganda and for attempting to gain favour with Hades Incarnate. I would say that MGGA was therefore using that intel to some extent. And while it may be true, I have seen basically no evidence from MGGA that we had spies, nor did I hear about them from our side.

bad.gif
By that, I meant that you had a player defect to you with plenty of cities in our core. That player quickly received significant support from your team and from your friends in Turtle for Hire.

Plus attempted political blackmail towards Hades Incarnate (see the "Shaz" PnP thread).
Good to know Shaz keeps you up at night! Although HI is none of your business, reproduction is no better than shaz in that respect!

You started pointing out stuff about us, I will happily point out the dodgy actions taken by MGGA. And really, I haven't seen reproduction attempt to politically blackmail anyone on this server. At least he had the courage to fight properly rather than just wall off enemies using turtled cities and lots of meatshield players.

Well, that was an unwanted MM! Not that makes me feel guilty as there are scores of posts from your leadership sharing pm's, MM's, etc.
You shared a conversation trail, not just the MM. Plus, the PMs I have seen shared by my team are only when one of your players has made claims on these forums that they are doing rather differently in-game. My point was not that we don't share PMs, but that you can hardly start having a go at us about our behaviour when you do exactly the same thing.

DeletedUser52301

gosh, you made my hang over even worse. I concede whatever you trying to push over. Maybe (hopefully) next time time we end up next to each other so I can see if you fight as good as you make it to be
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser52301

You are too much trouble :p

Im sure at some point it'll happen but I hope not under the same circumstances as in this server! That is if Kal doesnt go rogue and rim both of us before that

DeletedUser54537

Everyone just shut it! The world is over, MGGA won, get over it.

And Deus I was expecting more from you, it is very unsportsman like to keep bragging, even months after the world was over (from a we know who will definitely win standpoint)

DeletedUser54702

Everyone just shut it! The world is over, MGGA won, get over it.

And Deus I was expecting more from you, it is very unsportsman like to keep bragging, even months after the world was over (from a we know who will definitely win standpoint)

More towards countering those who would try and diminish us with lies that we turtled and simmed our way to the win. That is the purpose of the war roster thread.

By the way.. Is one expected to be gracious in victory to an enemy who labeled him, his fellow leaders, and his team as disgusting scamming liars who would cheat their own branch alliances out of a crown. And did so continuously for 4 months?

I think I'll brag as much as I please. Next server I hope to have an enemy that shows respect, and I will be happy to reciprocate that respect.