They will come to dismay the first day of May...

DeletedUser22977

"The weak Ravens Republic are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 20 cities and taken 0." - Tavern Rumors

A courier walked in, his face looking grim
troubled by the news he must give
"There is news from the West, some put us to test,
and threaten the way that we live."
The King furled his brow, his thoughts focused on now
an anger rose in his head
"To attack us is their thoughts, but our wrath is now bought
and we will not stop until all are dead!"

Thus word was given that the enemy would be driven
and threat removed from the lands
"The Ravens will die" was the roaring battle cry
and a great host began to band
"The will come to dismay the first day of May"
The King spoke to the legion united
"Let launch all your ships, bring screams to their lips
And show them the might of the Triad"

-Tales of the Oracle

And so it began, on the first day of may, Triad and the Ravens began one of the great wars of our time.
As now stands, in 11 days, Triad have taken 16 cities from the Ravens.

This is not an unjust war. It was a defensive response to assist in the survival of many of our member nations who faced annihilation at the hands of the Ravens. This is simply the response to their cries for help.

The Triad look forward to a great and glorious battles ahead...

gFjSudM.jpg

DeletedUser

There will only be one winner in this war...

Seal Team One (SW)

DeletedUser33530

This is not an unjust war. It was a defensive response to assist in the survival of many of our member nations who faced annihilation at the hands of the Ravens. This is simply the response to their cries for help.
why is this not a tavern rumor? That tops anything that is currently up there lol.

DeletedUser49197

hey, its just overall. They arent good players, and herpus derpus makes me think that even more.

DeletedUser33530

no they are pretty darn good players man. I don't like them too much either but they know what they are doing.

DeletedUser49197

lol, they are good at playing the game, but maybe not in the best way... Like, apparently part of their job is trash talking in the externals and making everyone mad at them. First of all, who's your king Triad? Second of all, I'm pretty sure you started attack RR b4 they attacked you.

DeletedUser33530

lol, they are good at playing the game, but maybe not in the best way... Like, apparently part of their job is trash talking in the externals and making everyone mad at them. First of all, who's your king Triad? Second of all, I'm pretty sure you started attack RR b4 they attacked you.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say trashing talking and making people mad is basically the point of the externals these days :D

Also you seem to be taking him too literally. It seemed to me that this was a joke but honestly with herp you never know.

DeletedUser46838

Literally SH101's Title is "Spammer Extraordinaire" *wink wink*

DeletedUser

i actually kind of liked this thread lol.

You do? How about another limerick ;)

While banning the SPAM in Khartoum
I used the abominable broom
To batter its brains,
While taking great pains
Not to mess up a pebble's thread-room.

DeletedUser2595

Flame, you do realise that the point of a pnp is to brag and exagerate to make your alliance look even better?

Annoying people does also give us more enemies. :p

DeletedUser49358

Annoying people does also give us more enemies. :p

Oh I see how it is! You spend some time with Ravens Republic taking their cities and getting to know them and now you're ready to move on and are just going to kick them to the curb. Man whatever happened to commitment huh? and did you even think about how this will make RR feel ... well did you! Yeah that's what I thought.

DeletedUser46395

Wow, that's some abuse of poetry. Mangled meter, ruptured rhyme - the Externals have their very own William McGonagall. ;)