They will come to dismay the first day of May...

DeletedUser22977

Stop what you're doin
cause we're about to ruin
the simming in the ocean that you're used to

DeletedUser49197

Flame, you do realise that the point of a pnp is to brag and exagerate to make your alliance look even better?

Annoying people does also give us more enemies. :p
well, it hasn't worked... The whole world should be against you.

DeletedUser33530

well, they are fighting amongst themselves...

So you want the world to unite against triad? Look I'm all for alliances uniting to fight against a larger threat but that's impossible to pull off at this point and really boring

DeletedUser49197

as a player in the world, yes I want a coalition to be formed, and make alliances work together...

DeletedUser38464

That would be a good bit of fun. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

DeletedUser12512

Flame, when you are as new to the game as you are, you should heed the wisdom of those before you. In other words, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

This threads OP is excellent, and very worthy of a PnP type graphic to go along with it. (might have made it ever so slightly better but its goon nonetheless)

DeletedUser49197

I'm new to the game??? Just because I didn't post in the externals doesn't make me new to the game!!! :supermad:

DeletedUser

Chill out Flame. A good PnP deserves a bit of gratitude. As for a coalition against Triad, I may have been rimmed by them but I'm going to let you know right now that even if it was Top12 against Triad. Knowing this will never, ever happen. If it does, rim me again. Even if it does happen, Triad will come out on top. First off, the only alliance actually capable of putting up a decent fight is Seal Team One. But even with the most experienced players. Numbers are needed. Triad has the numbers and the coordination needed to fight and win major wars, very hard to find nowadays, they even have noobs ( Rock5 ) :p Just joking lol

The only way I see Triad going down anytime soon is if most of the top alliance stood behind Seal Team One, let them do the attacking and the other alliance do the supporting of the sieges. Or in other words, a possible merger.

DeletedUser49197

lol, Seal Team One don't seem like they want to interact with any other alliances, they are mainly taking small cities from TE. So, yes, I agree this world is basically over a few months from the start. But, Envenom has won Taras too, because now there will be double Envenom in Taras, and they will dominate. I can't wait to see the next world, it'll be everybody who's smart, and know that Triad/Envenom are gonna crush the worlds.

DeletedUser49197

Ok, lol. I'm relying off facts I learned like a week ago... I'll admit that. ;)

DeletedUser

lol, Seal Team One don't seem like they want to interact with any other alliances, they are mainly taking small cities from TE. So, yes, I agree this world is basically over a few months from the start. But, Envenom has won Taras too, because now there will be double Envenom in Taras, and they will dominate. I can't wait to see the next world, it'll be everybody who's smart, and know that Triad/Envenom are gonna crush the worlds.

Now you've overdone it. Triad and Envenom are two completely different alliances. First off, Envenom isn't winning anything. With 4/5 top alliances of the world. The last one being Envenom. They aren't winning I promise you that.

DeletedUser

yet Envenom are leading in every catergory by a good margin on a speed 3 world. Triad are just leading on a speed 1 world not that far in.

DeletedUser38464

Though, we should note that there is some strategy change based off of the speed of the world. I, for one, play different speeds different ways.

DeletedUser33530

Chill out Flame. A good PnP deserves a bit of gratitude. As for a coalition against Triad, I may have been rimmed by them but I'm going to let you know right now that even if it was Top12 against Triad. Knowing this will never, ever happen. If it does, rim me again. Even if it does happen, Triad will come out on top. First off, the only alliance actually capable of putting up a decent fight is Seal Team One. But even with the most experienced players. Numbers are needed. Triad has the numbers and the coordination needed to fight and win major wars, very hard to find nowadays, they even have noobs ( Rock5 ) :p Just joking lol

The only way I see Triad going down anytime soon is if most of the top alliance stood behind Seal Team One, let them do the attacking and the other alliance do the supporting of the sieges. Or in other words, a possible merger.

Never thought I'd say this but, Lemur is absolutely right.