they WoEd me !

DeletedUser

I heard ryche was getting cocky on the outskirts of the ocean again and here you are blabbing away that we have no ls anymore. How wrong you could be lol. We have 10 if not 20 times more ls than SES easily no question about it and we have less members. I see you have finally rebuilt half a ls nuke again. Nice.

You guys are such an insignificance to the real fight going on in the centre of the ocean we have not been paying much attention to it. Nuff said.

DeletedUser

dear mellowmalt,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

nuff said...

yours respectfully,
Ryche

DeletedUser20025

Spam! :Angry: delete this skully

jordn32, so, is laughing at someone's post considered spam nowadays or is it that his laughter shows that he is spot on!?!? I'd bet the latter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Or would you be in support of Mellowmalt's 5 line post which doesn't make any sense at all?

And Derek, I'm no tough guy with my statement saying: 'I single handedly orchestrated WoE's demise in o65'. It was only my response to you saying that "davinius maximus - Was kicked due to inactivity. Ex member of COMING SOON".

Believe me, he wasn't inactive at all nor was DMann45 and nor was anyone else inactive in o65. They either withered away with the onslaught or went into VM mode which seems to be the current norm in WoE.

On monday, I was on the phone with neov and he was laughing his guts out at a desperate 2 month attempt at a WoE filled island trying to get his city, which they finally did after like forever. Benjiq, steve, lilbighorn & knightsofa & another 2 folk, all in one go. Ask 'em how many attacks were thwarted & CSs were popped off...haha.

I bet those reports don't show up on your forums, do they, for they'd be too embarrassed ;)

Except for say 10 good players, the rest of what you now have is, errmmm, err... never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

You couldnt be any more wrong but Im not going to argue about it..

DeletedUser

Spam! :Angry: delete this skully

if you cant follow the flow of a thread, dont bother commenting on it...

@ darkpsyd:

now now dont rub it in too much... kicking a person when he's down is WoE style... not ours... and right now - WoE is down... waaaaaaaay down...

DeletedUser20025

No, seriously Ryche, I ain't insulting Derek or anything, I have respect for the man but then facts are facts and well... what can I say.

But anyway, as you said, it ain't our style kicking someone, so I'll drop it.

DeletedUser

ho ho ho any updates apart from SES taking advantage of info gathered from ex-WoE's?

DeletedUser20025

ho ho ho any updates apart from SES taking advantage of info gathered from ex-WoE's?

Tsk tsk... Talk about info?? Considering that you'll, err, I mean WoE have spies like locusts everywhere and Ex-whatever members joining WoE, they'd be the best folk to have the answer for the above asked by you.

Derek lost two cities a few hours ago and he attacked the siege with 351 brims. Now how's this for an update?

Btw, you're ex-WoE as well, aren't ya? ;)

DeletedUser

ho ho ho any updates apart from WoE trying to reconquer cities on their compromised Wonder Islands from people who quit their alliance out of sheer disgust??

DeletedUser4577

It was a good job striking me when I had most of my support out at LadyM's Siege...:p

Derek lost two cities a few hours ago and he attacked the siege with 351 brims. Now how's this for an update?
- I was sending the support back from my conquest of LadyM's city.

LadyM and Runnin were just mad they never got their way plain and simple and its funny Ice went and joined up with Lady but then quit.

Author said:
[player]4runnin[/player]

So, i am trying to get as many people to sign up as i can. Monday should be a rough day for WOE.

I am working with SES to get an opp going agains them in the south.

WM we need to hit in the North and East! HARD! the islands i have directly in mind are

Island [island]180358[/island] (east)

Island [island]177891[/island] (north)

Island [island]177895[/island] (North)

there is enough players around these islands to make it easy, hard, and annoying for WOE.

Please put input here. and DTM i would love to see you guys get in on this also, WOE doesnt konw what its like to get hit that hard for a long time. lets remind them!

Please call me stupid, over rule me, add suggestions, whatever i just feel a all out OPP on all sides gives us the best way to destroy and take cities!

Thanks

We kinda already knew what was going to happen but I guess that got a bit forgotten while trying to send out our own attacks and CS's...If we would have waited instead we wouldnt have lost so many cities. :p

Anyways It was a nice job though and great show of teamwork.

DeletedUser

we're thinking of making Derek an honorary member of the Syndicate in honour of all the free bp he keeps giving us...

:p

DeletedUser

This thread is like watching someone claw the rocks they're falling off. :eek: