they WoEd me !

DeletedUser

in the earlier days of grepo.. we used to clamor for reports all over the forums.. recently there have been so much propoganda and talk(which is fun, no doubt), but nothing speaks like a whole bunch of reports.. esp when some of it is bound in red boxes :)

greporeports.jpg

1 attack with bireme,, hmm.. pressed the wrong button..

2 attacks with biremes.. hmmm.. damn its just not my lucky day.. but 3 attacks with biremes and one transport attack without ls ?? cmon you're supposed to be the no.1 player of sigma.. beat mellowmalt by 16 votes!! i'd expect better.!!!

and stephon.. thanks for all that support mate.. couldnt have done it without you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow nicely defended paras&stephon :D

Around how many bps did you receive after that?

Would +rep but have to spread some around before I can :(

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Too Funny.
I did that stuff on purpose...I was figuring if we had enough attacks heading to your city you would then withdraw the CS and save as many B's as you could to then plan to resend it.
We were spying very often and trying to beat it down through Land but turns out we didnt have enough attack troops available on that city to knock you out fully. Hitting by LS was forfeit due to the fact of how many B's you already had in it.
We also didnt know what was the status (More supports landing or the times) due to stephon not being around so we were mostly planning by what was on the spy reports and what we could gather to just hit the land troops...Then you got more Land D and kinda got us. We even knocked down the wall to Lvl. 13 to try and make those troops a bit weaker to attacks.
I didnt have much in the area to time in so figured a mass of fakes would play a mind game with you...I'm guessing having two other leaders saying dont send LS kinda played against me. lol

Plus did you tell them what the amounts were? lol

Darkdraven - Iris's BF I believe but wasnt playing actively. I even believe if I think back that he smashed quite a few CS's.
Abedude - I honestly dont even remember this guy being in WoE, lol. I can see we kicked him and starting eating him so perhaps he went inactive near the end...I really cant say much on him.
davinius maximus - Was kicked due to inactivity. Ex member of COMING SOON
4runnin - Left for a day and lost 3 cities and then rejoined. lol, His own fault.
stephon & mandem - Not sure but nice job getting stephons today. You get +Rep for that.

EDIT::
Looking into this still but as I do I will update -
Your attack posted at 6:34 by stephon is faked. Why? Troops and LS cant return together without transports and you have no transports. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow nice excuse derek :p

DeletedUser

EDIT::
Looking into this still but as I do I will update -
Your attack posted at 6:34 by stephon is faked. Why? Troops and LS cant return together without transports and you have no transports. ;)

Actually, it can.

If you support someone on your island with land troops and LS (in 2 separate waves) they will stay there. If the owner of the supported city send back all the support, the land units will merge into 1 wave together with the LS, I'm assuming that's what happened.

DeletedUser4577

Actually, it can.

If you support someone on your island with land troops and LS (in 2 separate waves) they will stay there. If the owner of the supported city send back all the support, the land units will merge into 1 wave together with the LS, I'm assuming that's what happened.

Wait...Seriously?....That doesnt make any sense though...

Wow nice excuse derek
- You honestly believe I would have survived this long sending B's as attacks? lol...Im not really talking about sigma but in epsilon too.
They were 10 B's at a time (Due to the pop I had to have to send them). There were 2 trans sent in a few waves with 32 hops....Honestly you really think thats a real attack? lol...I knew what I was trying to do.

DeletedUser

Hey derek,

yeah i caught on to your mind game early enough not to get scared.. getting 5 attacks from 1 city of blackmanX kind of made it obvious :p

i figured stephon would be offline, that is what i was counting on.. i guess i launched too early and he was online long enough to start sending support in(which is why i had to clear the city a couple of time before the CS landed)...

hmmm.. now lets see..
my woe victims..
1)Sogywaffle- my 3rd city in this game.. i boomed faster than him. got him when i the first week of me getting conquest.
2) darkdraven- did not break ANY CS' of mine.. too far back for me to remember how active he was.. but i dont remember fighting any inactives from your alliance.
3) Abedude - ah you forgot the spy you guys had in our alliance?
4) davinium maximus- i assure you, me and my mates conviced him to go inactive.. was very much active at the point i took the city off him..
5) 4runnin - was online when i launched on him. i have no idea how he became so big.. he sends unaccompanied transports as a habit... i got lucky that 3 hrs into the siege, his VM kicked in.. but again, was absolutely active when i got him.. he cast a whole lot of on me during that period..
6 & 7) Mandem & Stephon - Thank you... :)
8) King Hekuran - was another turncoat spy who joined woe... was with you guys for a very short period admittedly.. but i remember YOU(derek) and lady M wasted a whole bunch of LS' on to try to break that siege.. somewhere midway through the conquest he left woe and formed his own --"i am not a traitor" alliance... i count him as capped from woe too..

there would have been many more.. but damn that mellowmalt.. singlehandedly sniped practically all my sieges in the first couple of months of the game... lol :p

@Sativa: 6,000 attack, 24,000 defense bps.. not a bad day if you ask me..

DeletedUser

i figured stephon would be offline, that is what i was counting on..

congrats but for you to make such a big fuss about this one conquer just shows the real story :)

The 3 cities I took off you I did while you were online.

It's easy taking a city off someone while they are offline and it is something I would never brag about this much unless I was in a similar situation as you of having been beaten and rimmed to the edge by us months ago lol.

So fair play for paying us back a little but we still know the real story here.

DeletedUser4672

Hey derek,

yeah i caught on to your mind game early enough not to get scared.. getting 5 attacks from 1 city of blackmanX kind of made it obvious :p

i figured stephon would be offline, that is what i was counting on.. i guess i launched too early and he was online long enough to start sending support in(which is why i had to clear the city a couple of time before the CS landed)...

hmmm.. now lets see..
my woe victims..

2) darkdraven- did not break ANY CS' of mine.. too far back for me to remember how active he was.. but i dont remember fighting any inactives from your alliance.
3) Abedude - ah you forgot the spy you guys had in our alliance?

8) King Hekuran - was another turncoat spy who joined woe... was with you guys for a very short period admittedly.. but i remember YOU(derek) and lady M wasted a whole bunch of LS' on to try to break that siege.. somewhere midway through the conquest he left woe and formed his own --"i am not a traitor" alliance... i count him as capped from woe too..

Hello my dear paras no he didnt defend your cs because he quit the game at that point but prior to that he stopped over 3-5 cs attacks in a 24 hour period soo what was the point defending with something he didnt have?
So yes you attacked an inactive player big props for you.
Now dont you feel like a big man:p

Secondly Abedude was a spy and i personal told them that but whats the point of kicking someone out when you know they are a spy you use that to leak false information, also he was a double agent he spied on you all too

The fellow known as hekuran i dont even know this bloke but yes he was under the woe banner so be he a spy or not do you expect us not to try and save his city?
But the funny bit is you actually claim that as a win against woe when the bloke probably handed you his citys again another huge win for you

DeletedUser

congrats but for you to make such a big fuss about this one conquer just shows the real story :)

The 3 cities I took off you I did while you were online.

It's easy taking a city off someone while they are offline and it is something I would never brag about this much unless I was in a similar situation as you of having been beaten and rimmed to the edge by us months ago lol.

So fair play for paying us back a little but we still know the real story here.

correction mate.. the 3 cities i ALLOWED you to take off me.. dont ever forget that.. also i was online for the 5 mins before the CS landed(i still remember your timings, it was very impressive, at least 2 of the 3 cs at exactly the same time.. the 3rd cs was accompanied by a slinger and an LS, if i remember correct. would have been beaten by militia.. BUT i didnt make any troops in that city as, for me you had already won that city earlier... i am sure you know what i am talking about.. that earlier victory is what i will credit you with.. the other 2 were give aways.. you were the lucky reciever..

there was no point in continuing the fight in that part of the ocean(as you had yourself pointed out) i was one of the lone friendly flags in an ocean of red at that time.. a tactical retreat is what i made.. rimmed ? lol.. i doubt your alliance has the calibre to rim me even in your dreams...

@ blackiris: whats the point of discussing darkdraven.. its a game, and i play it like one.. if you say he was inactive, i'll believe you.. i just hope you wont claim you are too when i reach your cities..

DeletedUser4672

Lol paras even his stats say he was inactive, also bring it on do i look like im scared of you no
paras you are exactly what you name is a bug easily swatted away you can come try and take a city from me i can assure you, you wont have a easy job of it

Plus i find it highly amusing you dont deny the other two players

edit: you say why discuss him you brought his name into this and i will tell you the facts and show your idiocracy

DeletedUser

Lol paras even his stats say he was inactive, also bring it on do i look like im scared of you no
paras you are exactly what you name is a bug easily swatted away you can come try and take a city from me i can assure you, you wont have a easy job of it

Plus i find it highly amusing you dont deny the other two players

edit: you say why discuss him you brought his name into this and i will tell you the facts and show your idiocracy

??
ummm.. it was derek who brought up my older targets by name.. darkdraven is not someone i will remember.. a non entity in this game i have played.. i play for fun.. not to prove a point.. my pnp here was to just that.. pnp.. anyway, seeing its gotten such a rise out of you and co. it seems i have really succeeded.. :) :pro: see you in game soon enough..

edit : idiocracy ? sounds like someone is bitter her boyfriend wasnt good enough..:p

DeletedUser4672

Lol i dont care if my bf failed in this game he wasnt really interested in it after alpha

Its no rise on my part it just makes me laugh how your gloating but yes see you in game and we will see how you hold up against me btw dont say i didnt warn you

DeletedUser

stupid....

as diesel likes to state - smart has the brains, stupid has the...

:)

:edit:

btw i dont mean any offence... all this is just in good spirits okay..

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

I have a great idea, how about keeping it on-topic! :D

kthx.