they WoEd me !

DeletedUser4577

Its always hard to prove who was inactive and so on. Its always easy to say "I gave you those cities" rather then I lost them to you. Its always hard to see everything in its truest form due to mistrust and so on.

And its always great Rych is right there for you paras...Am I seeing another love story of grepolis?

TOO CUTE!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

grepostats goes a long way to show who was inactive... but then youre correct.. one can never tell...

Dark duckling for instance (or was it dark sibling?)... lot of big talk... couple of small conquers.. and then the day we clear 200 quick transports + 40 normal transports worth of troops from one city of his, and conquer 3 of his cities he goes into VM -> http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/player/150531/history

of course in another 2 weeks, he'll be 'an inactive player' and i will have taken those cities off an inactive player...

and as far as backing up alliance members are concerned, do i hear you getting jealous Derekboy??? other than BMX, bud1 and a couple of your leadership council, i dont see too many members of WoE sticking their nexcks out for other players...

DeletedUser

Like I told paras we were clearly giving SES a break weren't we but I hope you liked our retaliation today :)

And nice of you to kamikaze all your ls. Where was your backup :p

DeletedUser

kamikaze all our ls??? on what??? im lost seriously... youre the guys who desperately need ls right now...

and what retaliation are you talking about??? neov's city?? 1 blue flag surround by 300 pink ones (yes woe is pink on our maps) in nw 55??? or willboss' city??

DeletedUser20025

I joined this forum after reading this quite amusing thread.

Btw, I single handedly orchestrated WoE's demise in o65, so lets not get into who is in what position over the last month. Nor was anyone inactive from WoE in o65 when they went downhill. It is evident innit? There isn't a point to prove here because the stats show so.

DerekRisen001, I've seen reports on the bireme & land attacks on paras and neov.
Due respect to you as a good player but when you're down to nothing, it's better to admit something than come up with something as lame as a "fake". No one buys it anymore.

It is better to give your enemy due credit rather than come up with something as foolish as what you've stated.
Numbnut renegadejack or whatever his name is may have got the bps for losing his city; do I care. No! For he hasn't got too far with all that BP after that slap on the face for Ten Thousand BP. Plus he spoke too much, something he should have thought about before he opened his mouth and yapped away.

There's a siege currently on at another littlebighorn's city.. anyone sending siege breakers, nope! Biremes & troops for attacks? Most probably.

Let's see what the lame duck response from WoE's gonna be now.

DeletedUser

stephon blew up ALL his ls on my siege on his city yesterday... didnt get a single LS from anybody else in his alliance... he even sent in cities that were miles away with 20 ls in them...

it actually felt sad looking at him battling it out alone... i even sent mellowmalt a msg that the city was under siege and stephon could use some help, but alli got back was a really cheezed off reply...

and here i was trying to be a good guy and help him :p

DeletedUser4577

@darkpsyd - There you go tough guy....And just for your information I dont make up stories or fabrications. I call it as I see it and speak the truth. Ask anyone that has actually had a conversation with me.

LittleBigHorn
Dear derek

I’m sending you this mail because I will quit this game. I inform you because I have some WW cities:
-----
-----

I do not leave because I don’t like to be part of this ally. I have too much thing going on. Also it isn’t a reaction to the discussions in the forum and the leaving of players. No I didn’t get it why they did always crying. In fact I think they take this game to much serious.

I’ll send all my troops out of my cities for easy takeovers. Tomorrow I will by the last time online and look that my cities don’t get in false hands. At weekend I’ll put vm on if this is right for you. I don’t think that I will come back but I’ll have an option, at least. So I do hope you don’t attack and takeover my cities on not farming island.Till I come out of vm and do not contact you.
----
----

You can kick my out of the ally (for getting more slots for the Merge).

So I really liked to be a part of this with you, farewell!

Greets LBH

Stephon did that himself due to not being on to tell us he even had a CS heading his way. It was stacked with B's...I think 2k or something. We said we were letting this one go and he decided that he wasnt giving it up without a fight.

stephon 15.08.2011 21:17
my city 2.6 Step-Off

attacker rychester

cs in harbor .

time remaining on conquest.6hr 46min,
conquest over 03;46;17
troop in city 3k

birs 1700

(Last edited by stephon on 15.08.2011 21:19)quoteedit
Lotfi Fettah 16.08.2011 02:54
has any body helped here I have just got on ?

quoteeditdelete
DerekRisen001 16.08.2011 02:56
Too many B's and Not enough LS. I think it was lost from the start though sadly...

I think I saw something in Skype saying there was over 2k B's

(Last edited by DerekRisen001 on 16.08.2011 02:56)quoteeditdelete
Lotfi Fettah 16.08.2011 03:00
ouch :(
I could have knocked more then half of them if I was on :(

quoteeditdelete

So lets think about this for a moment. You see that a conquest is already under way with 6 hours left. 2k B's and then 3k Troops...Would you give it up or actually launch for it? We decided to give it up and figured he could use the slot for another city. Given more of this was discussed in skype...

Also, good luck with LadyM...Drama drama drama. Ice is a good player but hope he doesnt burst out in your forum as he did ours. :p

DeletedUser

@derek: well 3k briems is not much for how big your alliance is.You guys should have been launched and destroy that cs

DN had a siege on one of our members with 2500 briems in the city and we destroyed the cs attempt.With not many hours left:p
So you cant use the briems&time as an excuse

DeletedUser4577

Still no one really gets it....

WoE Vs. War Machine/Dushan/SES and still some Nothing Players. Then Eastward we have some guys from Titans of Phoenix and this alliance called braveheart. WoE may be big but we are using a lot of resources and the talent and skill up north takes a lot of it.

Everyone sits here and ignores the real bigger picture of things.

DeletedUser

Why are you at war with all of those alliances derek??

If I could remember right it is your fault you have so many enemies against you.Declaring war on everyone in your ocean or oceans:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4577

Titans and bravecrap joined in with WM...no other reason but to jump on the bandwagon.

SES and WOE have always been at odds.

War Machine crapped on us and joined dushan against us.

Nothing started attacks and COMING SOON joined up with them but coming soon died and we recruited a few and then Nothing is slowly falling but work together with SES.

SES/WM/Nothing All have a shared tab and work together through that.

Its not really our fault it has gone this way rather then everyone wanting a piece.

DeletedUser

Why are you at war with all of those alliances derek??

Declaring war on everyone in your ocean or oceans:rolleyes:

and there you have it bruv... it takes a woman to see things clearly sometimes when all us testosterone loaded maniacs just want blood...

YOU wanted this...

YOU were warned...

YOU ignored the warnings...

now YOU face the consequences...

the war in 55 is not over... but it will be soon...

and as for stephon:

i understand not fighting the siege... we know you guys have no ls and especially not to waste on a 2000 brims siege... and we know stephon was not online till the siege was halfway done...

i respect him for still sending everything he had at it... and i DID genuinely feel bad for him in that situation...

DeletedUser4577

YOU wanted this...

YOU were warned...

YOU ignored the warnings...

now YOU face the consequences...

the war in 55 is not over... but it will be soon...
- A bit pointless...

Anyways, I must admit you ryche have shown a lot of skill along with paras but -

Llilac and Ljuba from Dushan are a tag team to fear. They are always on and are very skilled players.
WM also have some very skilled players so it has been a lot of fun playing a WAR game to the fullest instead of only taking on one alliance at a time like most of the wanna be elites do or joining in on a bandwagon...lmao. Never see woe do that...

You must see though how well we are doing against the given odds though, lol. We are looking into a merge to be completely honest as we want to make a super power and fill up our inactive spots. We are wanting to merge into three different alliances so havent made up our minds yet or who would be accepting to the idea.

Just remember that yes this is a rough patch but WoE is FAR from being over or even close to it. ;)

DeletedUser

word of advice - stop wasting time here and go save your city mate...

see you on the oceans...

DeletedUser4577

I'll send you the report later, You already failed and you dont even realize it.

DeletedUser20025

Derek, you may be spot on by showing us what you know by what emails have been sent to you by lilbighorn & others in all honesty.
Can you give me an honest answer to the coming question.
Once players start losing cities, the next best thing said is inactivity and giving up the game. But how come they're quite active at the same time on another island in WoE safe haven. Mighty strange I say.

You'll were the best, I will agree but not anymore. Too much on the plate to handle makes it difficult and once the numbers start falling drastically like it is now, it's a lil too difficult to pull back. It would take a miracle to pull this one off.

And WoE just dropped to 4th from 3rd on the list.

Btw, love your sig :)

DeletedUser4577

In all honesty I will never as with anyone else be able to convince anyone that one player is inactive or going inactive or really isnt around at all anymore. Its just impossible to prove I suppose or for another to believe.
And I also agree that Inactivity along with so many enemies has taken a great toll on WoE...Sadly once I find a home for all my friends I will stick it out here in WoE and fight to the end. Im WoE and I am very proud to have had this chance to play with so many great and respectable players....But again WoE isnt out for the count but I wont deny were at odds.

For you Rych -
[report]29d1002000fbfd4a9a3b88885365e3a8[/report]

Tell your boy Runnin not to get arrogant and think just because he hits militia doesnt mean the city is empty.

DeletedUser

Lotfi Fettah 16.08.2011 02:54
has any body helped here I have just got on ?

thanks derek.. :)

DeletedUser4577

:) sfgsdfgsdfgsd

Something funny though is how easily someone will believe whats put in front of them...Same as I was saying no matter how much I try no one will believe an inactive from an active.

Paras do you really think I would leave out the city names and not change the times? :p