This is ridiculous

DeletedUser

ToTYDQf.png

Look, I'm all for gold spenders as they do keep the game going, and it's their money their life. But seriously? The world started on thursday, we are 3 1/2 days into a speed 1 world and this guy has 9k points.

He must not sleep. Surely not.

DeletedUser49112

I slept too long and lost 10-15 places in rankings, since then sleep has been banned in TS

DeletedUser

xD The Syndicate to die due to lack of sleep in two weeks.. xD

DeletedUser17513

ToTYDQf.png

Look, I'm all for gold spenders as they do keep the game going, and it's their money their life. But seriously? The world started on thursday, we are 3 1/2 days into a speed 1 world and this guy has 9k points.

look at it this way.. hes just building nice city for someone to take someday.

DeletedUser24785

ToTYDQf.png

Saying that , you have to take your hat off to him, he's still putting the time in. If he enjoys the game that much fair play, i probably spend far more on golf and i'm still rubbish at that, :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No of course, hats off to him. He's doing what he enjoys! But surely there has to be a line somewhere? There has to be some limits?

DeletedUser49112

DeletedUser

He's dedicated, he enjoys it you know I have no problems with that whatsoever and also it's his money, if he can afford to spend all this gold then why the hell not? He loves it! But, what I'm saying is there HAS to be a line drawn somewhere. People have "golded" their cities in the rankings and only got half of his points. So I guess credit to him as a player there, but it does become slightly unfair for the rest of us. I have to trade gold because I'm 15 and can't afford to buy gold (believe me when I have a card and a bit of money I will buy gold) but I only buy the advisors.

DeletedUser

His money, his rules.
If you have it served on a plate, eat it.

Imagine you are a developer and need to pay all these programmers and still earn money? Of course you wouldn't put any limits.

It isn't fair to us, but that guy invested money to grow... If you don't like it, don't play it.

DeletedUser17513

The difference between balrog and all the other guys who gold their cities super high within a few days is this:
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en26&action=index
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en65&action=index
at the end of the world he will still be on top, both in points and BP.

Look at other world's milestones, its pretty rare to find a player that has been first to reach 5-10k points and is also in Hall of Fame.

true, almost none of the guys are alive in the end.. however thanks for your pics, point made that this IS NOT original The Syndicate as there are almost NO original TS players still playing a lot of them quited over the years, this TS is just a group of players who done good work in Sinope and organized for the next world nothing more.

DeletedUser49112

Best players from TS and HM joined up, pretty sure over half the players are from TS though lol

DeletedUser22517

true, almost none of the guys are alive in the end.. however thanks for your pics, point made that this IS NOT original The Syndicate as there are almost NO original TS players still playing a lot of them quited over the years, this TS is just a group of players who done good work in Sinope and organized for the next world nothing more.

TS founders, billy200 and mungus1974.The beast/balrog was there, joseph-laff. antonie12345, IRGR8RU, R E N O T S, MikeC13...and more.
Those are all old school TS players with new addition like every new world.

So if you don`t know anything don`t make tool of your self and just comment

DeletedUser49308

we will defeat mungus and this mighty balrog we must start a coalition against these gold spenders they cant defeat us all who will join me in the fight against mungus and his gold spending followers i have defeated guys like this for years we all attack balrog in the begining and stop him in his tracks asap we cant let these guys grow follow me and we can defeat them

DeletedUser23413

True that the handful amount of players from HM in Sinope are here in TS but the leaderships are original TS hence the name. We had some TS players in HM leaderships in Sinope and now we want to try the other way around :)

DeletedUser51759

look at it this way.. hes just building nice city for someone to take someday.

Lol EVILKING you are really funny character, I wanna see that you at least try to take a city from Balrog or actually anyone in TS, cant wait long enough to see that ...

DeletedUser17513

Lol EVILKING you are really funny character, I wanna see that you at least try to take a city from Balrog or actually anyone in TS, cant wait long enough to see that ...

did i say i will take it? no. i just said hes building his city so someone else can, and dont worry about me bruh, i have 2 syndicate guys island next to me im just playing game pick the target, so you might see this other part
or actually anyone in TS
quite soon

DeletedUser42857

this IS NOT original The Syndicate as there are almost NO original TS players still playing a lot of them quited over the years, this TS is just a group of players who done good work in Sinope and organized for the next world nothing more.

A quick look at them tells you otherwise...

Balrog, Billy, Mungus, Slobodan, thats what, their top 4 from Zac?

Then throw in Joseph, irgr8 and several others

As for Balrog. Lets say you spend x amount of gold over the period of a server, theres a strong argument that its best to spend the bulk of that right at the beginning. resources etc are key in speed 1, and getting 2-3 cities very early in the server will pay for itself ten times over.

Id say gold spend on this server so far is pretty low though, there are players in the top 20 that have spent very little

DeletedUser46251

we will defeat mungus and this mighty balrog we must start a coalition against these gold spenders they cant defeat us all who will join me in the fight against mungus and his gold spending followers i have defeated guys like this for years we all attack balrog in the begining and stop him in his tracks asap we cant let these guys grow follow me and we can defeat them

I suggest we start a coalition against your punctuation :D

Your joke wasn't funny the 1st time, let alone the 3rd or 4th time! ;)

DeletedUser41966

Currently we are at least 12 original TS players with 15+ from TS in Zacynthus.