This is ridiculous

Kurbads.

Phrourach
gangsta.jpg

let him be gangsta for a week or two.. sooner or later these golders are just an easy targets
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser37948

First two weeks of a server are always golders paradise! but like Kurb says gold can only take you so far then its teamwork and skill that tip the balance

DeletedUser54313

They are good business though
I put resources for gold and in 30 mins time it's gone
At one time they were buying more than I could offer I had to build up warehouse very high lol and upgrade market
:D:p;)

klskr

Phrourach
I dont see it as unbalance
we have 5 days bp
after 5 days we have enough force and time to take on any gold user.
moreover grepolis 3x world will last for 8 months why bother early points rusher

DeletedUser54313

I dont see it as unbalance
we have 5 days bp
after 5 days we have enough force and time to take on any gold user.
moreover grepolis 3x world will last for 8 months why bother early points rusher
Maybe they want a good spot idk lol :D

DeletedUser

100 bucks for a grepolis city is this guy for real? anyone who pays this amount of money for a game to rush to be number 1 needs to go get there head checked out.

DeletedUser54331

100 bucks for a grepolis city is this guy for real? anyone who pays this amount of money for a game to rush to be number 1 needs to go get there head checked out.

If he can afford it, whats the big deal. I have seen people spend thousands of dollars on games like these. Each person to his own way.

DeletedUser17513

i agree yet another evil guy.. its not a big deal, however even they agree that instant buy ruined grepolis in manner of speaking giving even more edge over non gold buying players while only edge it they had over us mortals were events and more advisor time..

DeletedUser52992

These "golders" might not be around for long... But on the other hand the largest city on an island out of protection, is likely to become the only city.

The first to 10 cities is likely to be still there and strong at the end.

It is the basic rules of capitalism. First and biggest usually win.

DeletedUser

wassa matter...no money???

lol just kidding. I think it's ridic too
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser54205

haha and people were saying mesembria was bad. people are just stupid, you don't have to spend money to be good at the game.

DeletedUser54341

That guy isn't going to make it im taking his main city tomorrow

dianices

Phrourach
First two weeks of a server are always golders paradise! but like Kurb says gold can only take you so far then its teamwork and skill that tip the balance

+ 1

Some players don't play to be bad ***, they play for the CASH baby! Others understand its not about the xp, its' about the battle points, and how many can i get today? like them or hate them, the guys who last are the guys who stick together, play smart, and won't give up.

DeletedUser54029

#1 player already has a city over 9k points. This is nuts. Thanks for ruining the balance of the game and allowing stuff like this to be possible.
Well, the other option is allow innogames to go broke and file for bankruptcy, therefore making Grepolis not a game anymore, so, I say we need to keep it as it is.

DeletedUser17513

wait wait charlie.. let me get this straight.. so Grepolis was non gold whore house for about 70-80 worlds if not more, and they made enough money to stay in buiness in all their servers, and now they must activate instant buy feature to survive and keep game alive? hell no.. its greed now.