This is ridiculous

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you have a problem with a ticket not being answered in a timely manner bear in mind we are swamped and have been for a bit. We're working on adding mods to alleviate the delay in responses but if your ticket goes too long without a reply shoot me a message on the forum. That said please keep the discussion in this thread on track and world related.

DeletedUser54029

Charlie, activity is so much important than gold, don't you agree? Although why you researched crane and architecture I will never know... ;)
I must say I agree with you. I am not a pay-to-play gamer.

I am a noob to revolt worlds, maybe I am more suited to conquest.

DeletedUser54304

Really the amount of gold that the boy is spending gives him a huge advantage in the beginning of the world, soon the gold will no longer influence absurdly

And at this moment appeared those who really know how to play grepolis.

4143299-7324219363-tumbl.gif
The impaler-

DeletedUser30636

honestly i'd rather have this worked out to be a pay to play in a world type situation and just get rid of gold and all the micro transactions. At least that way it would breed more competitive players and everyone would be on a balanced playing field

DeletedUser54314

If they stopped insta-build and flier tokens or atleast make it a L 1 tokens only.

If that happened, i'd be top 10 most worlds in BP

DeletedUser46108

If they stopped insta-build and flier tokens or atleast make it a L 1 tokens only.

If that happened, i'd be top 10 most worlds in BP
..and noone else on your team lol

Atleast a good few in SMYN and EIE would have their ABP cut by quite some margin if that was the case

DeletedUser38168

..and noone else on your team lol

Atleast a good few in SMYN and EIE would have their ABP cut by quite some margin if that was the case

you spent more gold then any of our team and still got rimmed so i would keep quite if i was u muppet

DeletedUser46108

you spent more gold then any of our team and still got rimmed so i would keep quite if i was u muppet
Shocking that it came from you..
Its pure bull and you know it, last time I checked BP rankings were visible to everyone? Why don't you explain Xamichee's citycount:BP ratio then? Oh wait I will save you the trouble, he BUYS them.
Some of us dont have to why? Because we build troops instead of buildings. BUILD btw dont but Mantis from calendar.

And not that facts was ever your strong side mate, but how come I have had 100% of my cities in the core throughout the world in the core, never been down to 0 cities, heck even when handing of I was never below 5.
Btw the RIM in RIMMED comes from actually being kicked to the rim, IQ required to read a Grepo map shouldn't be that high, so taking a look and finding 45 to be no closer to the rim than 54 cant be very difficult.

Sleep tight seems you need it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26636

When there is a world with no gold will be the day I **** **** up and go off in this game.

dianices

Phrourach
well now that you mention it........inno has a few servers in a few of their games where gold doesn't come into it, so far as how you make progress.

DeletedUser9465

Shocking that it came from you..
Its pure bull and you know it, last time I checked BP rankings were visible to everyone? Why don't you explain Xamichee's citycount:BP ratio then? Oh wait I will save you the trouble, he BUYS them.
Some of us dont have to why? Because we build troops instead of buildings. BUILD btw dont but Mantis from calendar.

And not that facts was ever your strong side mate, but how come I have had 100% of my cities in the core throughout the world in the core, never been down to 0 cities, heck even when handing of I was never below 5.
Btw the RIM in RIMMED comes from actually being kicked to the rim, IQ required to read a Grepo map shouldn't be that high, so taking a look and finding 45 to be no closer to the rim than 54 cant be very difficult.

Sleep tight seems you need it

Nope, I don't buy them. Just doing festivals
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Truth to be told, right now I'm way too bored with grepo to really play it so I'm just simming. And occasionally attacking and taking cities from "fighters" like yourself Move.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
At least I'm not killing my own troops like other did to inflate their BPs and their hollow ego.