This is ridiculous

DeletedUser10386

Is this the same Robbyn from the US servers? Therapy's side kick lol

DeletedUser9465

Is this the same Robbyn from the US servers? Therapy's side kick lol

Pretty much, though I am giving away my account on the US servers. And the same Robbyn who used to seriously play once on the EN servers. I bet some players still remember me from the old days
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54451

Pretty much, though I am giving away my account on the US servers. And the same Robbyn who used to seriously play once on the EN servers. I bet some players still remember me from the old days
Basically the same Robbyn that played with people like Madpugs?

DeletedUser54451

Is that the same Madpugs that played KOB?
I just woke up so half asleep. KOB? And I just remember pugs from Revenge of The Clocks back in Actium and I think he played some other world think it was another speed 3. Forgot the name.

DeletedUser9465

Nope, never played with MadPugs. I've played Theta, Delphi, Knossos and Helorus as Robbyn44 and Pi and Abdera as xamichee.

DeletedUser46130

To be fair, robbyn simming is better then 99% of the grepo community lol, hence why hes been voted as one of the best players to ever play over and over again
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser21560

Is that the Robbyn from Space invaders on that server where Polish Legion came to play back in the day?

skiboot

Phrourach
No need for Robbyn to come on here and justify himself. There are plenty of players on this server that know what he has done and what he is capable of. I think he has forgotten more about Grepo than some players will ever learn.....;)