This Is Why Everyone Fears GGW

DeletedUser24139

I had heard they wanted to play with the big boys and said we were noobs

DeletedUser

Lol! I think I know which alliances are fighting the good fight, but I'll never tell :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm i heard they wanted to fight, But i have never seem them do anythng apart from taking cities off inactive... well except from a handful of players, its only the former UW players that are giving us action lol all the rest of the noob army feast on our inactives, they are all cowardly noobs...!!!

DeletedUser

If so you guys could take Behemoth Academy Cities, they are creeping up your right flank, and they are GGW allies

Kerumisimus <---Behemoth Academy at 681, 402 would make good ND cities ;)

EDIT: also The Dominion is looking for a pact with New Dawn if they will accept it.

DeletedUser

O....dang Well I tried, Incubi Should pact with us lol :) we are fighting people that consider GGW to be their allies :) but have a good one and goodluck

DeletedUser

Thanks and to you too mate :)

Ask andy81 of a new dawn about a pact, He is co-founder with ambrose

DeletedUser

Gitte wont come to inc.which is fine tbh. everyone has the right to choose their own fate in this game.

DeletedUser

He wont do it bud. Ambrose just wants fight everything lol worst part is I know its a war game, but lol when did I step on the toes of a guy with 900,000 points??? :D

DeletedUser

I dont fear him, i regard him as a good player he is relaxed and laid back, he just likes to fight. He can sure as Heck fight these Behemoth guys if he wants lol I wouldnt mind, well maybe I do like the BP :)

DeletedUser

If so you guys could take Behemoth Academy Cities, they are creeping up your right flank, and they are GGW allies

Kerumisimus <---Behemoth Academy at 681, 402 would make good ND cities ;)

EDIT: also The Dominion is looking for a pact with New Dawn if they will accept it.

lol for the last time!
WE ARE NOT ALLIES WITH BEHEMOTH ACADEMY!!!
i dont even know who they are

DeletedUser

UGH!!!! lol They keep saying your their allies, then call your guys off and tell em top assisting them!!!!

"Greek Allen" "Tenocritus" "Noodleman" etc

Please

DeletedUser

that is none of my business. i would do the same for some easy bp.
just because 3 small players from our big alliance help them for bp, doesnt mean that the whole of ggw has a pact with them.

DeletedUser

Well I agree with markini here mason. We are NOT allied with Behemoth and I don´t know who they are either. Might be a few of our players are assisting them and I don´t care. We dont have a pact with either of the 2 alliances.

DeletedUser

Markini1375... NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE...!!! :p
lol ok maybe coz i started late (thats always my excuse) and i am small
have u the famous and amazing masonbhoy heard of behemoth academy if my opinion doesnt count :p

DeletedUser

Yes i have infact, i do study other alliances when i am bored, i check rankings and grepo stats all the time...!!!

DeletedUser

in that case i stand corrected!
if a great player such as you have heard of them, they must be pretty great ;)