This is why MRAs like Nightmares are a joke

DeletedUser31588

I really don't know where to start criticizing this message that I received from the leader of Nightmares. All of it is such a joke to me that I considered making a parody of it, but then I arrived at the conclusion that this is the funniest it can get. So, I share this with everyone who will read this and in 1-2 months from now Nightmares will become nothing but farms for other players.

Hi, this message have been sent to you because the absorbtion of ocean 51 by Nightmares is about to begin, but first, we need to eliminate competition, and by that, your cumbersome alliance, PANTA RHEI, which eliminates the potential of ocean 51, as they never seem to grow whatsoever.

Now, I understand that as the alliance PANTA RHEI currently seems to be the biggest alliance in your ocean (biggest doesn't mean everything, however, big alliances full of experienced leaders and players mean something, which is the main component of Nightmares), however, have you considered our alliance?

Our alliance is about to set foot into your ocean, only recently, that is why currently, we do not seem to hold your ocean, but this will change very very quickly. If you observe our alliance, we own ocean 50, 60, 61 and 71, we're ranked 1 in all these oceans.

Yes, ranked 1 in 4 oceans, and we expect to be ranked 1 in your ocean at about the next week or so. What's more? Our alliance is over 100% more powerful than PANTA RHEI, now that is something you should be impressed about.

Furthermore, if you look at this map: http://en52.grepolismaps.org/83b88b14d542db3d525b012200594e4f

You can see we completely control the north, expect for your ocean, which will change shortly, if you and the others in ocean 51 make an effort to join us, we'll be the dominating alliance of the entire north.

Don't let PANTA RHEI ruin you, you're in an alliance that doesn't grow, and stay dead-stuck an alliance without a future, they'll never improve, but we will.

Let us help you, trust me, trust us, trust Nightmares.

Spread the message, spread it in your forums, discuss this with other members of ocean 51, things are about to change, things are about to change for the good.

Join, the Nightmares.
Thunderzon200

DeletedUser

Wow this world is full of winners. Has it ever occurred to him the only way they are no. 1 is by being the biggest mra with the most chumps?

DeletedUser

Yeah but there is no excuse for it now. Besides that guy just tried to act threatening by essentially saying he sent out the most mm's and blind invites. Conquest hasn't even started lol.
This makes me want to play farsala again

DeletedUser829

I wonder how many are still playing farsala... the map is so depressing when you look at it.

DeletedUser

Ahh, you broke my heart :(
But seriously, I think you should make more of an effot to try to make it laughable.
You know, the difference between our MRA and other MRA is that we completely dominate our oceans, while me and the council at the very beggining have spent time eliminating competitions within our oceans, something perhaps Ghost failed to do so? :)

DeletedUser

o_O !!! We failed in nothing , there is something you cannot understand ( nice essay on recruiting members by the way ) The problem is that i got TONS of your essays in my messages i read them in my free-time to laugh a little bit . You look like Hitler : " We gonna Lock Up The north " " We going to be the best , here look at this map " Anyone with a little bit of brains would realize that alliance had no future .

You sent the same message to almost everyone and you should see the replies from your players after my mass mail .

I meant it when i said you are just like Hitler !!!

If you would look at the map without bragging yourself and putting there all the Ghosts ( brother , academy and main in red color) alliances + the pact sworn alliances and you put nightmares in a blue color you would see tons of red dots making a line from the center and up that in time will grow more and more , and it has actually started . So keep your eyes at that map !!!

DeletedUser

Now, I understand that as the alliance PANTA RHEI currently seems to be the biggest alliance in your ocean (biggest doesn't mean everything, however, big alliances full of experienced leaders and players mean something, which is the main component of Nightmares), however, have you considered our alliance?

I am Curious how do you make an EXPERIENCED alliance By recruiting inexperienced players from inexperienced alliances ?

DeletedUser

I'm in Ocean 50 and us in the Confederation hasn't even seen them...

DeletedUser

Nuke, you were not around on ALpha when there was NO alliance limit... you haven't seen MRAs...

Here I dug up an early post from Alpha...
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?2462-P-amp-P-Who-s-the-fairest-of-them-all

Its funny, i have been Oceanleader in ocean 79 with 60 citys in Alphaworld just few months ago
just had private problems to solve
till i came back my account was cancled tzzz
this sucks 80 city account hmm
how ever
what i wanna say
that i saw big alliances which was just recruiting splitted in a month
i saw Gemini Order,the Hogs of Honour and,and big Alliances going down
after We smell Bacon/Blood came or Phalnax Ghostpirats small alliance which beat them like small dogs
i know how fast a huge alliance with cellfishplayers goes down
Zodiac changed names and stayed alive with some good pacts somehow
The Black Death Imperium is also still alive but just because the biggest player has been still out of range which will be not forever
a small Group of good players and active daily could,can rule the world like WsB
or my old Team/alliance EchoSquadron / Mantis last with 20 Members (wanax/smart/chefhodges/dodgewayne and,and we rule Alphaworld)
we took one city after the other of TBDI
an alliance with 20 members takeing over TBDI with 500 members *lol*
Its just all a thing of teamwork
lets end with this
so long
herks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not big still our world and just few alliances are focused on a small area you can see wich are just recruiting everywhere