This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

the worst thing that can happen is a pact betwqeen me and joe.

DeletedUser46838

that moment when Joseph wants to attack me but he cant.

Lugosi

Strategos
Big meanies hurt my farmers :D

Does not compute.

Only people who attack me or my alliance are MoM and Grafters. Isaac 555's attacks are . . . interesting but they're always easy bp. The only player in MoM who appears to know what he's doing is razormax but he isn't aggressive towards us. Unlucky figtree and Selecues :p

Don't ask me to explain about Grafters (facepalm) it causes too much brain hurt. So yeah there are no big meanies to hurt your farmers.

DeletedUser

That is great :D Time to go solo and take on this alliance called Cities of Hyperborea :pro:

Hyperboreans . Be On Your Guard!
PENGUINS SANK THE TITANIC! :eek:
content_Titanic-Post-Cover.jpg

DeletedUser44785

The only player in MoM who appears to know what he's doing is razormax but he isn't aggressive towards us. Unlucky figtree and Selecues :p

Funny just look at the attacker rankings. We have a lot of experience in our alliance. I would watch what you say or more may become aggressive towards you all.

Lugosi

Strategos
Funny just look at the attacker rankings. We have a lot of experience in our alliance. I would watch what you say or more may become aggressive towards you all.

What happened to your alliance on the rim exactly? Wasn't it you and figtree who set off UniversityOfMichigan?

DeletedUser44785

Well to keep it short. We merged with MoM. Figtree was never a problem to uofm. All of aofa/outlaws is in MoM. Were still a force in 33. We set uofarse off early on he never got over the fact that we werent there for peace. Created a core with aofa players chad,agg,fig,dune,myself,sircd, to take down Un Which u see doesnt exist anymore. We had early on relations with mom and had been offered to merge.

Lugosi

Strategos
Well to keep it short. We merged with MoM. Figtree was never a problem to uofm. All of aofa/outlaws is in MoM. Were still a force in 33. We set uofarse off early on he never got over the fact that we werent there for peace. Created a core with aofa players chad,agg,fig,dune,myself,sircd, to take down Un Which u see doesnt exist anymore. We had early on relations with mom and had been offered to merge.

Well you and figtree appeared to come as a package when leading AofA. You've pushed UofM into a bigger alliance who would appear to be against MoM anyway when considering Apocalyptic Pirates who you're pacted with and their relations with The Razorbacks. I wonder how that will work out for you if UofM breaks the peace and takes revenge. World War on Hype anyone? (chuckle)

DeletedUser43631

False claim: "to take down Un Which u see doesnt exist". Nice claim, that you guys took us down. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously? lol. As far as what force you're in O33, a simple click on "ocean rankings" will give everyone stats/facts, so I don't need to express my opinion.

There are a lot of experienced players in MoM, you're not one of them Selecues. Please learn the game first, and then comment. I get that you're 16 only, since words like "uofarse" shows clearly your maturity level/character. Your online behavior reflects your real life character, I want you to be clear on this.

It seems you just can NOT process the fact that every comment you make conveys an image about you. And no worries, I don't expect you to understand this either, especially after calling everyone who plays grepolis a loser (I think it was on page 2 of this thread).

================================
To JTin46: No one pushed us into a bigger alliance. Any player who takes a look at the server map will understand the strategic importance of the merger (long term objective).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

What are you arguing about? All you guys are doing is clearing each others harbors and colonizing.

I agree with you :)

Conquering ghosts and clearing cities should be the goal of all players on Hyper - but it seems some just live for the DRAMA :) Hiding their insecurities on an external forum by making negative comments about others is their game plan

Lugosi

Strategos
There are a lot of experienced players in MoM, you're not one of them Selecues.
Experienced? They have quite a large number of people over 1 million points with less than 500k battle points for a so called 'elite' alliance so I would not put them on too higher shelf. They have a handful of top players in their southern division. Maybe play from their northern areas is as expected seeing as the majority of their highly ranked BP players are up there.

To JTin46: No one pushed us into a bigger alliance. Any player who takes a look at the server map will understand the strategic importance of the merger (long term objective).
Ahh yes the long term strategic objective put in place to dominate a server of largely poorly skilled players (from what I have experienced). I wish you good luck sir in your endeavors and await your appointment as the leading alliance. Do you still acknowledge it could be interesting now there is a clear divide between the top alliances?

What are you arguing about? All you guys are doing is clearing each others harbors and colonizing.
True, we can't clear land units or fight over ghosts.

I agree with you :)

Conquering ghosts and clearing cities should be the goal of all players on Hyper - but it seems some just live for the DRAMA :) Hiding their insecurities on an external forum by making negative comments about others is their game plan
Lol Selecues not going to be happy with you. He's gonna get dadofwildthang to declare war on you for that. Other alliances will fall into place then WORLD WAR ON HYPE :pro:

Just kidding everyone is too busy upgrading cities to 13716 points and colonoobing like rock says.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36697

I am amazed at the drama that people feed into.
...I read comments from a, supposed, grown assed man(UoM) to ,Whom he says is a 17 year old and he tries to verbally destroy a teenager..
To what end? this is an adult, an adult who jumps and tries to lay Blame for his actions.. on a Kid..
The BOLD Print Do I read that really Loud in My head? just wondering
I am of the firm opinion that in a game of war let your actions speak louder than your words...so far what I have received is just words.. I have read all the words, Uom when you are going to walk the walk buddy
still waiting for the battle leader to back up his words and commit to some action.
manipulation Like karma will come back to haunt you ;{)

UoM has been Red for months... still awaiting him to attack ;{)

DeletedUser43631

I am amazed at the drama that people feed into.
...I read comments from a, supposed, grown assed man(UoM) to ,Whom he says is a 17 year old and he tries to verbally destroy a teenager..
To what end? this is an adult, an adult who jumps and tries to lay Blame for his actions.. on a Kid..
The BOLD Print Do I read that really Loud in My head? just wondering
I am of the firm opinion that in a game of war let your actions speak louder than your words...so far what I have received is just words.. I have read all the words, Uom when you are going to walk the walk buddy
still waiting for the battle leader to back up his words and commit to some action.
manipulation Like karma will come back to haunt you ;{)

UoM has been Red for months... still awaiting him to attack ;{)

You lost all credibility when you recruited Architects of Aggression.

Ok buddy, so lets keep it simple and show everyone here your true character by answering this simple question: Do you agree with the language used by Selecues? This is a "YES" or "No" question.

Prediction: Your answer will be elusive, since we both know your will NEVER answer "YES". Now remember, your username starts with "dad".

=================

Selecues used "uofarse", and you used in this post the word "grown assed man(UoM)". It seems you do have something already in common with Selecues. The only difference is that Selecues is a kid, and you're an adult. You should know better.

Your statement "I am of the firm opinion that in a game of war let your actions speak louder than your words". Words are the reflection of our character, and words are far more valuable than an "attack report".

DeletedUser49358

You lost all credibility when you recruited Architects of Aggression.

Ok buddy, so lets keep it simple and show everyone here your true character by answering this simple question: Do you agree with the language used by Selecues? This is a "YES" or "No" question.

Prediction: Your answer will be elusive, since we both know your will NEVER answer "YES". Now remember, your username starts with "dad".

=================

Selecues used "uofarse", and you used in this post the word "grown assed man(UoM)". It seems you do have something already in common with Selecues. The only difference is that Selecues is a kid, and you're an adult. You should know better.

Your statement "I am of the firm opinion that in a game of war let your actions speak louder than your words". Words are the reflection of our character, and words are far more valuable than an "attack report".

why is my university on Grepolis forum?

DeletedUser36697

heres the short and sweet ..UoM....you approached me (E Mail) nov 27 2014 and said that a derogatory statement was made about you by another player, "..That if they saw you near a school they would call the cops.." at that time you were using Jim Parsons as a Picture in your profile.
I told you do get the MODS involved..You replied that you would rather be their Parole Officer...I suggest you manufactured a event to suit your purposes. you have since used that manufactured event to try and extort concessions and changes all to your advantage. You have shown no interest in resolving the issue but continue to use this BS to besmirch folks who have nothing to do with you.
I find your behaviour to be self serving and rather pathetic attempt to place yourself as the perpetual victim. If your case were not so weak you would have brought this to the MODERATORs..
as a matter a fact I dare a moderator to ask for, or you yourself to place on a mods hands, all your so called evidence you have stored and filed regarding your distasteful manufactured pity party..and put an end to this type needles childish bs on a forum

DeletedUser43631

heres the short and sweet ..UoM....you approached me (E Mail) nov 27 2014 and said that a derogatory statement was made about you by another player, "..That if they saw you near a school they would call the cops.." at that time you were using Jim Parsons as a Picture in your profile.
I told you do get the MODS involved..You replied that you would rather be their Parole Officer...I suggest you manufactured a event to suit your purposes. you have since used that manufactured event to try and extort concessions and changes all to your advantage. You have shown no interest in resolving the issue but continue to use this BS to besmirch folks who have nothing to do with you.
I find your behaviour to be self serving and rather pathetic attempt to place yourself as the perpetual victim. If your case were not so weak you would have brought this to the MODERATORs..
as a matter a fact I dare a moderator to ask for, or you yourself to place on a mods hands, all your so called evidence you have stored and filed regarding your distasteful manufactured pity party..and put an end to this type needles childish bs on a forum

As I predicted, an elusive answer to my direct question and more false statements (your standard operating procedure).

Another clear example where the facts/truth stares you in the face, yet all you do is defend unethical behavior. I'm looking forward the day when you will finally realize that the founder symbol next to your username comes with responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.