This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36697

here is the traffic and we will let folks decide if you are playing this distasteful victim claim to your advantage or acting as a "Parole Officer" and whose MORAL COMPASS need to be swung

UniversityOfMichigan
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-27 at 00:07
It seems we discussed this topic from all angles, no need for further analysis.

I will make a decision within the next 24 hours.

The only thing that remains unclear is the role of your alliance, since in his "recruiting" process he keeps mentioning to my alliance members that he is protected by a powerful alliance, therefore they should join him. What kind of help/assistance, if any, will he get from Masters of Mayhem?
************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 20:51
You look at it as a first violation in a company, which requires a slap on the wrist. He's not a 1 million point player and the ban would never teach him a lesson.

Yesterday he tried to bully one of my alliance members to join him, as he stated "it would be in your best interest...", of course this statement came after he attacked him. That was the last drop.

Insults followed - told you some of them.

I look at it as a 'felony" and I'm his parole officer. If he will join an alliance for protection, I will be the one doing the background check on him and will inform his future alliance about his character. So they can make an informed decision about him. No alliances would tolerate this kind of behavior.

Its not fair to act the way he did and then hide under of protection/flag of another alliance. It just enforces his belief that he can do as he pleases, with no consequences.

I get it, he's an excellent player, was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker - but does the end justify the means? I don't think so. Its more about the principle.

You know him it seems - he did state in his last email that he doesn't want a war with me right now, "as of yet" if I remember correctly. So I should forgive him, cancel the war he started, allow him to grow, allow him to join another alliance so later on when he will be ready, he can start a war on my alliance on his own terms?
**************************************************************************************
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 19:56
thats not fair to the leaders its up to you to raise the concern and move fwd not put it off and let someone else solve it for you. as well if you bring it fwd the mods have a chance to stop the behaviour and sort things out. Most times its a 3 day ban sometimes they get kicked out of the game.
Its you thats been hurt, its upto you to bring the complaint fwd.. no different than a Harassment and HRC
**************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 19:35
I thought about this, a ban wouldn't do much to him. If he can restart with a different username, one 3.7k city is not much of a lost, no lesson learned.

Strategically, I rather have him stay with his username - so I can keep an eye on him. If he restarts, I would have no idea which player will be him, so it will be out of my sight/no control.

If he will join any alliance for protection, I will forward the founder/leaders of that alliance his emails - and let them decide. Any alliance that would offer protection to a person with no integrity/character would tell me everything I need to know about that alliance. I know most of the founders/leaders on this server, with some I played on other servers. And I have doubts that would tolerate this kind of behavior/shady tactics.
****************************************************************************************
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 19:13
generally banns go up as per violation..GeorgeJungle999. it appears, has been banned multiple times and now he is on an attackable ban. We can attack him he cant do squat...multiple offenses using 2 accounts.
The ban is designed to keep the game polite
*************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 18:54
Good suggestion - will make a decision about him soon.

If he will get banned, can he come back with a different username? If yes, the ban wouldn't do much, we would lose one 3.6k city only
************************************************************************************
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 12:08
Send the letter to the moderators..they will ban as required..
*************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 11:40
I should have known - when he stated that he was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker :)

We as founders/leaders, we follow some moral rules and we lead our alliances/members by example - he broke every single one of them. The sad part: he thought that he can do as he pleases, no boundaries because he's backed by a strong alliance.

I need to cool off. Being called stupid, a pedophile, a liar, a noob...etc took a tow on me.

I strongly believe a person online behavior reflects his real life character. And all we have is our word: and our actions have to match our words. I said all I had to say about this topic.

Time to logoff, relax a bit and think :)
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 07:53
Hi buddy,

How are you? Its been a while since last time we talked :)

I have a quick question: there is a player on this server: Aggrivator. He lacks any moral compass and his unethical behavior really pushed my boundaries in the past 24 hours - I have zero tolerance for this.

In case you were wondering about his character, please read his profile:
UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

And considering what he did and said lately to me and my alliance members, his profile feels like a nice cool summer breeze :)

He states he has a very powerful alliance protecting him. Please tell me its not you :)

Regards,
UofM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

here is the traffic and we will let folks decide if you are playing this distasteful victim claim to your advantage or acting as a "Parole Officer" and whose MORAL COMPASS need to be swung

UniversityOfMichigan
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-27 at 00:07
It seems we discussed this topic from all angles, no need for further analysis.

I will make a decision within the next 24 hours.

The only thing that remains unclear is the role of your alliance, since in his "recruiting" process he keeps mentioning to my alliance members that he is protected by a powerful alliance, therefore they should join him. What kind of help/assistance, if any, will he get from Masters of Mayhem?
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 20:51
You look at it as a first violation in a company, which requires a slap on the wrist. He's not a 1 million point player and the ban would never teach him a lesson.

Yesterday he tried to bully one of my alliance members to join him, as he stated "it would be in your best interest...", of course this statement came after he attacked him. That was the last drop.

Insults followed - told you some of them.

I look at it as a 'felony" and I'm his parole officer. If he will join an alliance for protection, I will be the one doing the background check on him and will inform his future alliance about his character. So they can make an informed decision about him. No alliances would tolerate this kind of behavior.

Its not fair to act the way he did and then hide under of protection/flag of another alliance. It just enforces his belief that he can do as he pleases, with no consequences.

I get it, he's an excellent player, was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker - but does the end justify the means? I don't think so. Its more about the principle.

You know him it seems - he did state in his last email that he doesn't want a war with me right now, "as of yet" if I remember correctly. So I should forgive him, cancel the war he started, allow him to grow, allow him to join another alliance so later on when he will be ready, he can start a war on my alliance on his own terms?
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 19:56
thats not fair to the leaders its up to you to raise the concern and move fwd not put it off and let someone else solve it for you. as well if you bring it fwd the mods have a chance to stop the behaviour and sort things out. Most times its a 3 day ban sometimes they get kicked out of the game.
Its you thats been hurt, its upto you to bring the complaint fwd.. no different than a Harassment and HRC
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 19:35
I thought about this, a ban wouldn't do much to him. If he can restart with a different username, one 3.7k city is not much of a lost, no lesson learned.

Strategically, I rather have him stay with his username - so I can keep an eye on him. If he restarts, I would have no idea which player will be him, so it will be out of my sight/no control.

If he will join any alliance for protection, I will forward the founder/leaders of that alliance his emails - and let them decide. Any alliance that would offer protection to a person with no integrity/character would tell me everything I need to know about that alliance. I know most of the founders/leaders on this server, with some I played on other servers. And I have doubts that would tolerate this kind of behavior/shady tactics.
****************************************************************************************
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 19:13
generally banns go up as per violation..GeorgeJungle999. it appears, has been banned multiple times and now he is on an attackable ban. We can attack him he cant do squat...multiple offenses using 2 accounts.
The ban is designed to keep the game polite
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 18:54
Good suggestion - will make a decision about him soon.

If he will get banned, can he come back with a different username? If yes, the ban wouldn't do much, we would lose one 3.6k city only
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 12:08
Send the letter to the moderators..they will ban as required..
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 11:40
I should have known - when he stated that he was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker :)

We as founders/leaders, we follow some moral rules and we lead our alliances/members by example - he broke every single one of them. The sad part: he thought that he can do as he pleases, no boundaries because he's backed by a strong alliance.

I need to cool off. Being called stupid, a pedophile, a liar, a noob...etc took a tow on me.

I strongly believe a person online behavior reflects his real life character. And all we have is our word: and our actions have to match our words. I said all I had to say about this topic.

Time to logoff, relax a bit and think :)
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 07:53
Hi buddy,

How are you? Its been a while since last time we talked :)

I have a quick question: there is a player on this server: Aggrivator. He lacks any moral compass and his unethical behavior really pushed my boundaries in the past 24 hours - I have zero tolerance for this.

In case you were wondering about his character, please read his profile:
UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

And considering what he did and said lately to me and my alliance members, his profile feels like a nice cool summer breeze :)

He states he has a very powerful alliance protecting him. Please tell me its not you :)

Regards,
UofM.

I never denied that I was their parole officer. I will make it easy for you, ask Aggrivator if I should forward the mods his real life threats. Aggrivator never denied my claims, not even once, and you know it.

You would do anything to avoid answering my question and we ALL know why - even publishing conversations between 2 players via PM (private emails). .

My advice to you: STOP since all you do is dig yourself a bigger and bigger hole.

DeletedUser36697

suggest you follow your own advice .
nothing wrong with publishing what you sent me..
dont want it published dont write anything and send it to me...
sorry it dosnt fit with your version of the facts how sad

DeletedUser43631

suggest you follow your own advice .
nothing wrong with publishing what you sent me..
dont want it published dont write anything and send it to me...
sorry it dosnt fit with your version of the facts how sad

We're still waiting for an answer from you. You did an amazing job dodging my question. We both know that you will never say that you agree with some of the unethical comments made here by your players - since this will directly reflect what you stand for.

Edmund Burke said, ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’.

I will always speak out against unethical behavior. Always. Forget the "good man to do nothing" part, you went a step further and decided to recruit and defend unethical players.

I will not waste any more time on you. This is not a constructive discussion. I want to thank you for expressing your point of view on this public forum - and the key word is "public". I wish you and your alliance all the best.

DeletedUser36697

You fail to understand. I dont need to answer any of your questions!
There has been no independent verification of your statements and frankly I dont believe you.

You speak of ethics often and use that term as a validation for your thinking errors, while not truly understanding its meaning.
Ethics is much more than a few words highlighted in bold. its more than some quotes. Ethics is more than a Wikipedia definition, it is way of thinking and living in all situations. Living ethically is 24/7, it is not turned On and Off like a faucet.
Situation
You are the Victim: You say someone defamed you.
You are the Prosecutor: You refuse to let the mods sort this out.
you are the Jury: You decided somebody was guilty
You are the Judge: You will assign punishment to these individuals
You are the Executioner: You are carrying out the Punishment
You are the 5th Estate: Reporting to all who will listen your version..
You are the common denominator

You state you are operating from an Ethical background, I see No "Moral Purpose" in your actions. I see only self-serving manipulations of the Truth and of People.
I see you as a Tyrant, a King perhaps, a point reinforced by the your use of the Royal "We" in the opening of your last Email.
A truly Ethical person would, step aside and, let the system handle this issue. A Ethical person would not use Deception and Distortion to achieve their aims.
Any Ethical person reading this will understand.

Your Justifications are in Court's around the world. Your decision to convict and punish somebody, on your own, ignores any rule of law. Your "Moral Compass" may not be in alignment. To adjust a Compass, one must know its deviation from the map and adjust their compass accordingly.

DeletedUser43631

You fail to understand. I dont need to answer any of your questions!
There has been no independent verification of your statements and frankly I dont believe you.

You speak of ethics often and use that term as a validation for your thinking errors, while not truly understanding its meaning.
Ethics is much more than a few words highlighted in bold. its more than some quotes. Ethics is more than a Wikipedia definition, it is way of thinking and living in all situations. Living ethically is 24/7, it is not turned On and Off like a faucet.
Situation
You are the Victim: You say someone defamed you.
You are the Prosecutor: You refuse to let the mods sort this out.
you are the Jury: You decided somebody was guilty
You are the Judge: You will assign punishment to these individuals
You are the Executioner: You are carrying out the Punishment
You are the 5th Estate: Reporting to all who will listen your version..
You are the common denominator

You state you are operating from an Ethical background, I see No "Moral Purpose" in your actions. I see only self-serving manipulations of the Truth and of People.
I see you as a Tyrant, a King perhaps, a point reinforced by the your use of the Royal "We" in the opening of your last Email.
A truly Ethical person would, step aside and, let the system handle this issue. A Ethical person would not use Deception and Distortion to achieve their aims.
Any Ethical person reading this will understand.

Your Justifications are in Court's around the world. Your decision to convict and punish somebody, on your own, ignores any rule of law. Your "Moral Compass" may not be in alignment. To adjust a Compass, one must know its deviation from the map and adjust their compass accordingly.

I do not make claims I can not substantiate. Period. This is the difference between you an me. So, I will ask you another question: "Are you an ethical person?". As a founder, you have responsibilities, and one of those responsibilities is to condemn unethical behavior. A good example is this thread, I'm sure you read it. So how do you want anyone to take you seriously, when you do not take a stand even on this very public forum against unethical behavior? Want some numbers? The magic number is over 200 views since our conversation started. What I saw, well a correction is needed, what "we" saw is you going out of your way defending your players even when the reality stares you in the face. This is a fact, a fact that you know, I know and all the players who read this thread know.

Since you mentioned the word ethics many times in your previous posts, and since I'm assuming your answer to my "Are you an ethical person" question will be "YES", we want an apology from you to all of us. Also, a correction from you that not all players who play grepolis are losers would be nice, since we all invest time in this great game.

DeletedUser36697

I have nothing to apologize for
and yet you continue to make demands. What you are doing now is called a deflection..
you should not equate the number of views as being anything other than another 200 people you are exposing yourself to..again your choices you started the ball rolling...

DeletedUser43631

I have nothing to apologize for
and yet you continue to make demands. What you are doing now is called a deflection..
you should not equate the number of views as being anything other than another 200 people you are exposing yourself to..again your choices you started the ball rolling...

Conclusion:

1. Questions answered by dadofwildthang: Zero. And you accuse me of deflection.

2. Apologies for unethical behavior made by dadofwildthang and some of his players: Zero.

You do see a pattern, right? Who exposed themselves is for others to decide. Look no further than this very thread.

Since I know that you don't like questions, here is my last question: Do you think I'm the only one who had these negative unethical experiences? . If you'll decide to reply to this question, keep in mind the 200 recent views on this thread, so please don't insult our intelligence.

===========================
I will post no more on this thread. My "nonsense quota" is full. It doesn't take a NASA jet propulsion engineer to know that this is a complete waste of time. I got all the answers I was looking for, since even a "no answer" is a very clear answer.

DeletedUser36697

;{)....."thats nice"....
hope you watched Mrs Brown's Boys?

DeletedUser44785

You lost all credibility when you recruited Architects of Aggression.

Ok buddy, so lets keep it simple and show everyone here your true character by answering this simple question: Do you agree with the language used by Selecues? This is a "YES" or "No" question.

Prediction: Your answer will be elusive, since we both know your will NEVER answer "YES". Now remember, your username starts with "dad".

=================

Selecues used "uofarse", and you used in this post the word "grown assed man(UoM)". It seems you do have something already in common with Selecues. The only difference is that Selecues is a kid, and you're an adult. You should know better.

Your statement "I am of the firm opinion that in a game of war let your actions speak louder than your words". Words are the reflection of our character, and words are far more valuable than an "attack report".

keep in mind the 200 recent views on this thread, so please don't insult our intelligence.

u forgot my other city uofjobless. Character its a online game for all you know im a founder of a charity. You have no clue who i am but i know more about you. Jobless,wants power because he has none in his life. I can get to you easily. ur weak minded seek validation through your actions. You act like you know life, dont give me life advice and "say your still young". Im happy where im at and where im headed. I dont have to prove anything to you or treat you like a queen. why because its a game. ooh he said uofarse oh no his character is really bad. no it got to you easily, its fun to get you riled up and see your true self.

DeletedUser43631

u forgot my other city uofjobless. Character its a online game for all you know im a founder of a charity. You have no clue who i am but i know more about you. Jobless,wants power because he has none in his life. I can get to you easily. ur weak minded seek validation through your actions. You act like you know life, dont give me life advice and "say your still young". Im happy where im at and where im headed. I dont have to prove anything to you or treat you like a queen. why because its a game. ooh he said uofarse oh no his character is really bad. no it got to you easily, its fun to get you riled up and see your true self.

Do all of us a favor and read all your posts in this thread (including your post I quoted here). Now try to convince yourself and others you have character/ethics.

I want to thank you for:
- your new reputation comment ("get a job loser. or a girlfriend")
- all your negative posts in this thread.
- offensive city names on Hyper.
- offensive emails on Hyper to me and other players.
- for double accounting (Selecues=loganlewis4). You used this account to join my alliance as a spy- you were caught by mods a few months ago and banned for a week ).

We all see the pattern.

PS: I forgot to congratulate you for joining Masters of Mayhem.

DeletedUser44785

the pattern of disrespect to your character. Yes i was hoping you would see it.

DeletedUser43631

the pattern of disrespect to your character. Yes i was hoping you would see it.

You disrespected all players the moment you called everyone who plays grepolis a "loser" in this thread - just a reminder, it seems you have selective memory.

DeletedUser44785

You disrespected all players the moment you called everyone who plays grepolis a "loser" in this thread - just a reminder, it seems you have selective memory.

Hey all i've quit grepolis because i realize life is way more important. Uofm is a dumb control freak loser. I feel terrible for anyone who this game is there life. You have failed in life. I advise anyone who is like this quit, go out make your life better. Don't sit behind a computer all day. It is stupid. Life is great go live it, or end up like uofm.

no i said any1 who ends up like you is. I dont play grepolis as much as i used to. its a game. Thanks for being my parole officer. and making sure i grow up to be a great person. Sure hope i end up like you.

DeletedUser46838

Well said, Selecues. I've also slowed down on the number of hours of "Grepolis" that I play so I realized that RL does seem more fun LOL

DeletedUser43631

Do all of us a favor and read all your posts in this thread (including your post I quoted here). Now try to convince yourself and others you have character/ethics.

I want to thank you for:
- your new reputation comment ("get a job loser. or a girlfriend")
- all your negative posts in this thread.
- offensive city names on Hyper.
- offensive emails on Hyper to me and other players.
- for double accounting (Selecues=loganlewis4). You used this account to join my alliance as a spy- you were caught by mods a few months ago and banned for a week ).

We all see the pattern.

PS: I forgot to congratulate you for joining Masters of Mayhem.

Selecues, real life will be your best teacher, since people will treat you the same way you will treat them.

In this post, I congratulated you for joining Masters of Mayhem. Your next 2 posts (post #72 and #74)were written with the help of dadofwildthang since he saw your negative unethical rant (again) and decided to step in to help you- it reflects poorly on Masters of Mayhem.

dadofwildthang had 2 options:

1. Publicly condemn your recent unethical post - it reflects poorly on MoM and he's a founder of MoM. He decided not to do this. Selecues you're very consistent in making unethical posts and dadofwildthang is very consistent in defending you and Aggrivator. We ALL wonder sometimes what exactly would it take to see dadofwildthang actually take a stand against these posts.

2. Disregard your new unethical behavior and help you. This option appealed to him more, since him admitting publicly he was wrong recruiting you and Aggrivator will never happen. But, his fellow MoM members will see these posts, so he'll have to justify his actions to them, and not us. Good luck in this effort.

Lugosi

Strategos
Well said, Selecues. I've also slowed down on the number of hours of "Grepolis" that I play so I realized that RL does seem more fun LOL

Well said?

Difference between you and him rock is that you conduct yourself with some dignity as a spammer and recognise you're a member of a community. Selecues seems to spend his time in-game flaming people and dabbling with the rules of the game. It would not surprise me if that post about how people who play grepolis are 'losers' was a knee jerk reaction to when the mods clamped down on him and he got upset. He talks of how all his petty and inappropriate insults rile up UofM but it seems to be the opposite. Selecues starts piping up on here about reducing the time he plays Grepo when he gets cleared by UofM and others so he has an excuse if anyone ever decides to post the reports on here. Yes, I have seen the attack reports. I have not got a problem, like most players, with smack talking but when you're insinuating someone is unemployed and clearly poking fun at that fact like Selecues then it is not right and that bit in Aggrivators profile about UofM which has been removed was again ridiculous. I have not experienced Selecues first hand but that is mainly because he is too 'feart' to reply to the messages I have sent him. Having said this I do hope Selecues gets himself together and proves himself in-game rather than going inactive for 4 days then attack people with 35 ls.

As long as you divide your time up for other activities then you should not have to be consciously cutting down the time you spend on Grepo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44785

Selecues, real life will be your best teacher, since people will treat you the same way you will treat them.

In this post, I congratulated you for joining Masters of Mayhem. Your next 2 posts (post #72 and #74)were written with the help of dadofwildthang since he saw your negative unethical rant (again) and decided to step in to help you- it reflects poorly on Masters of Mayhem.

dadofwildthang had 2 options:

1. Publicly condemn your recent unethical post - it reflects poorly on MoM and he's a founder of MoM. He decided not to do this. Selecues you're very consistent in making unethical posts and dadofwildthang is very consistent in defending you and Aggrivator. We ALL wonder sometimes what exactly would it take to see dadofwildthang actually take a stand against these posts.

2. Disregard your new unethical behavior and help you. This option appealed to him more, since him admitting publicly he was wrong recruiting you and Aggrivator will never happen.

Conspiracies huh. dado never told me to do anything other than an op. It was sarcasm, you know nothing about life,ethics, please dont think i will give u a bit of respect you haven't earned it. Parole officer.

But, his fellow MoM members will see these posts, so he'll have to justify his actions to them, and not us. Good luck in this effort.

this is obvious that you are trying to create a disturbance in MoM.

DeletedUser44785

Well said?

Difference between you and him rock is that you conduct yourself with some dignity as a spammer and recognise you're a member of a community. He talks of how all his petty and inappropriate insults rile up UofM but it seems to be the opposite. Selecues starts piping up on here about reducing the time he plays Grepo when he gets cleared by UofM and others so he has an excuse if anyone ever decides to post the reports on here. I have not got a problem, like most players, with Having said this I do hope Selecues gets himself together and proves himself in-game rather than going inactive for 4 days then attack people with 35 ls.

As long as you divide your time up for other activities then you should not have to be consciously cutting down the time you spend on Grepo.

Sometimes i work out of town, i just got back from vm. Uofm attacked me, that was the first time he got me in forever. Post the reports idc. I never called people that play grepolis losers, i said uofm is a loser. When have you ever msgd me jtin.

Yes, I have seen the attack reports.
This insinuates that uofm and ur alliance have connections and communicate with each other, also the fact that you stick up for him so much.

I have not experienced Selecues first hand but that is mainly because he is too 'feart' to reply to the messages I have sent him.
never received any messages from you.

Selecues seems to spend his time in-game flaming people and dabbling with the rules of the game. It would not surprise me if that post about how people who play grepolis are 'losers' was a knee jerk reaction to when the mods clamped down on him and he got upset.

Actually that was me quitting the game for a bit didnt you notice the months of inactivity. I got a 3 day ban a lot of people get bans my brother created a account w/o my knowledge i never had access to it. only way uofm knew wat the ban was for, because i told him. even telling him i didnt have access to it. I dont use spies.

smack talking but when you're insinuating someone is unemployed and clearly poking fun at that fact like Selecues then it is not right .

Yea i have no respect for uofm he talks about life and tries to give me advice, i dont think i need advice from someone like him.

that bit in Aggrivators profile about UofM which has been removed was again ridiculous

this was 6 months ago. He also cussed him out on new years because he got drunk at a new years party. he apologized for his actions.

DeletedUser43631

Selecues, since it seems you don't live in reality, I will make this very easy for you:

===================================

1. Lets see what your own Architects of Aggression team member was thinking about your ex-alliance - AGAIN, this is your own alliance member:

RESIGNATION of HGTTG2 from the alliance Architects of Aggression = have the email, will forward it to anyone who wants to read it:

HGTTG2 has written the following:

I have just had the "pleasure" of reading through messages exchanged with Aggrivator and with the players UniversityOfMichigan and theoldestdear. This is a war game so we expect players to talk about how they are going to fight each other. However, it is a game played by all ages and we must be civil.

I can not abide by the language used by Aggrivator nor by his threats of violence in real life. I will not go into details of these actions. Any of the above players can forward the messages to you if you need to read for yourself and make your own decisions.

Therefore, I must resign from this alliance. HG

====================================

2. When I was made a pedophile, do you know which alliance asked Aggrivator to remove the comments from his profile?
Answer: Apocalyptic Pirates

3. What my ex-alliance Unnatural Selection, Pigs and Pigs Academy was thinking about you and Aggrivator was/is very clear...lol. No need for any more details here.

4. Now you're accusing JIT for taking sides with me. Another alliance. Really? Do you see how many alliances have an issue with you and Aggrivator? Not to mention, your own alliance member.

===================================

5. As long as we get emails like these ones, everyone will have a problem with you guys (real life threats):

I work for the gov. you think I'm stupid .. but your response proves your a mark or a b. Now wonder you try to act like a tough guy in a virtual game. I lived on Albert Rd. off of Droullard Rd in Winsor, Ont. Sure you herd of it .. where you talk s.... and you get smacked the F.. up.. ANd i'll promise you.. your a B. and I'd love to clap you up .. all you got is this game.. I'm ex military (infantry) Essex and Kent Scottish.. look it up .. and an ex boxer and if I ever meet you I'm going to beat you till you say I'm your master.. and it's not an threat it's a promise.

Or this one:

Next time I visit home.. I would love to meat you and knock you the F. out.. I guarantee that you b.

6. Everyone saw your posts here Selecues, insults, foul language, unethical behavior, etc. Just a reminder.

I wish you all the best under the Masters of Mayhem flag, enjoy their protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.