This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43631

Enough of the BS He said She said...
The original Accusation has not been proven or dis-proven. There is a simple assertion that the written statement exists. Until that statement, which shows..UoM was called a "pedophile", is provided, I will not simply take his word and not that of the others involved.
Time Frame this has been going on since Nov 2014. it involved 2 people..
Now uom has called into question the Character and Integrity of members of the Masters of Mayhem, the Council and their Founders. Why? Because we wont give into his demands and assertions, we are labeled the same.
While UoM states his justification comes from his interpretation of the Moral and Ethical High ground, his actions and comments are contrary to those same values.
A statement was made regarding the lack of Mod input and that this topic should be shut down..I agree the Mods should be involved and to that end I have sent a message to Baudin Toolan asking they look into this matter and put it to bed once and for all.
If anybody else feels the same way ask the Mods to become involved in the whole mess...

No proof no penalty

You represented MoM in this thread. And we all saw your comments. I'm also happy you involved the mods, lets them see all the unethical posts made by you and your alliance members in this thread. Thank you.

DeletedUser43631

To the mod who will be responsible sorting this mess out:

I have the real life threats email.
I have the print screen shot of when I was made a pedophile.
I have the print screen of offensive city names
I will forward you all the unethical emails received by Masters of Mayhem players.
I will mass mail my alliance to forward their emails to you as well, I wasn't the only player who had this negative experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

This is the pedophile profile comment - print screen. I have the full file in *.pnp format - an error message was displayed that the image is too large, can't be uploaded, so I cropped the image and changed it to a jpg format

Profile.jpg

DeletedUser36697

I find this whole episode to be distasteful and beyond that of somewhat normal interaction. Your accusations have debased the game, your refusal to provide any co-corroborating evidence is interesting although not unexpected.
For somebody who has, for sometime, loudly proclaimed their status as a Victim I pose this question.
Why did I have to move this issue to the Moderators some 8 Months after you first approached me? if you were so incensed with this comment, why did you not bring it forward? self-serving comes to mind.

Nov 2014 You refused to go to the mods when you approached me..E mail is on Page 7.
What was your purpose in refusing, "...you didnt think a bann would be effective.." and .."you wanted to be their Parole Officer..".
You would contact Founders and personally tell them about these folks "Morals and Ethics".
That statement removed your ability to claim the Moral and ethical High ground, for you are acting with neither.

I go back to my Victim, Jury, judge...comment and ask how you are all of them, and still maintain your Moral Ethical justifications? In any normal situation the Ethical Moral complainant would recluse themselves and allow the authorities to handle this.

So 8 months later and many e mails later I have done your job and moved this to the Mods, so what did you achieve with this exercise UoM?
Where is the outraged victim, where is the person so devastated and hurt by this accusation, where is the actual anger and rage that an accusation like this should raise?
You refused to move this forward to the moderators and instead took to the e mails to run a campaign of smears and accusations, truly not the actions of a victim...
A victim would above all other things..Would not want their issue to happen to someone else." Shame often prevents a victim from coming forward. you came forward and have continued to use this episode to your own advantage. Morals and Ethics?

So where is the poor hadrpressed victim that could not move this forward to the Mods, well its not you UoM .

DeletedUser43631

I find this whole episode to be distasteful and beyond that of somewhat normal interaction. Your accusations have debased the game, your refusal to provide any co-corroborating evidence is interesting although not unexpected.
For somebody who has, for sometime, loudly proclaimed their status as a Victim I pose this question.
Why did I have to move this issue to the Moderators some 8 Months after you first approached me? if you were so incensed with this comment, why did you not bring it forward? self-serving comes to mind.

Nov 2014 You refused to go to the mods when you approached me..E mail is on Page 7.
What was your purpose in refusing, "...you didnt think a bann would be effective.." and .."you wanted to be their Parole Officer..".
You would contact Founders and personally tell them about these folks "Morals and Ethics".
That statement removed your ability to claim the Moral and ethical High ground, for you are acting with neither.

I go back to my Victim, Jury, judge...comment and ask how you are all of them, and still maintain your Moral Ethical justifications? In any normal situation the Ethical Moral complainant would recluse themselves and allow the authorities to handle this.

So 8 months later and many e mails later I have done your job and moved this to the Mods, so what did you achieve with this exercise UoM?
Where is the outraged victim, where is the person so devastated and hurt by this accusation, where is the actual anger and rage that an accusation like this should raise?
You refused to move this forward to the moderators and instead took to the e mails to run a campaign of smears and accusations, truly not the actions of a victim...
A victim would above all other things..Would not want their issue to happen to someone else." Shame often prevents a victim from coming forward. you came forward and have continued to use this episode to your own advantage. Morals and Ethics?

So where is the poor hadrpressed victim that could not move this forward to the Mods, well its not you UoM .

You involved the moderators right now. Was all your decision. I have all the evidence, so lets get the ball rolling. I will provide the mods all the unethical MoM emails, even the recent ones. Once contacted by the mods, I will mass mail my alliance and instruct them to do the same.

Aggrivator and Selecues promised me that they will continue to play a clean game after these incidents. So we agreed that as long as they will play an ethical game, no mods will be involved. That promise was broken when this thread was opened and my character attacked. Also the offensive city names of Selecues. I had no intent in involving the mods, it seems you did. Now lets see how ethical these recent posts were, including yours. There is a reason I was quoting your comments, because even if you change your post, your post as a quote in my reply will not change.

Did you read the rules for this external forum? I did.

DeletedUser36697

Oh here we go again. People denying accountability for something because that certain word is not mentioned even though it is clear it is being suggested.

No clue why all this is being posted here. There is a thing called the Grepolis Customer Support System where mods are in line to answer tickets.

I have sent several tickets to the mods..given the nature of the complaint there will be no feedback. nothing to tell me anything has been actioned or ignored

************************************************************************************
dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 12:08
Send the letter to the moderators..they will ban as required..
*************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 11:40
I should have known - when he stated that he was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker :)

We as founders/leaders, we follow some moral rules and we lead our alliances/members by example - he broke every single one of them. The sad part: he thought that he can do as he pleases, no boundaries because he's backed by a strong alliance.

I need to cool off. Being called stupid, a pedophile, a liar, a noob...etc took a tow on me.

I strongly believe a person online behavior reflects his real life character. And all we have is our word: and our actions have to match our words. I said all I had to say about this topic.

Time to logoff, relax a bit and think :)
************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 07:53
Hi buddy,

How are you? Its been a while since last time we talked :)

I have a quick question: there is a player on this server: Aggrivator. He lacks any moral compass and his unethical behavior really pushed my boundaries in the past 24 hours - I have zero tolerance for this.

In case you were wondering about his character, please read his profile:
UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

And considering what he did and said lately to me and my alliance members, his profile feels like a nice cool summer breeze :)

He states he has a very powerful alliance protecting him. Please tell me its not you :)

Regards,
There is no use of the word Pedophile, but rather that is the interpretation that UoM chose....
be interesting to Know what Profile Picture UoM had..did he look like a mad bomber?

He named his Alliance "Unnatural Selection" The definition of "unnatural selection" can be looked up.
What is Implied with his choice of His Alliance Name " Unnatural Selection". Does that Choice of name validate or invalidate his interpretation of that comment?

The postings here is as a result of ongoing incoming traffic from Uom and a Lack action from the Mods.
- Uom refused to report this stuff back in Nov2014, when he contacted me about it. I told him then to report it to the MODS he refused...and has continued to complain...
He omits that he has received an apology, changes he demanded were carried out.
He omits that after these changes were carried out he has continued to extort further changes concessions.

DeletedUser43631

I fail to see the Word "Pedophile" used anywhere in the image you posted....

His profle stated: "UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

Clear as day - convicted pedophile ("creep hanging around my kids school", "took out the jail bars"). Jail bars imply jail (convicted)

If you will call the cops, stating there is a "creep hanging around my kids school" would be enough for them to show up, and believe me, they will not be looking for the Easter bunny either.

Dadofwildthang - time to embarrass yourself again and let us know what how could be this comment be interpreted any other way. I'm looking forward your answer, my guess is that you will say that any "convicted creep who hang around a kids school" is a clear definition of what "electrical enginners" do all the time as is part of their job description. Did I guess your answer?lol

DeletedUser48656

His profle stated: "UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

Clear as day - convicted pedophile ("creep hanging around my kids school", "took out the jail bars"). Jail bars imply jail (convicted)

If you will call the cops, stating there is a "creep hanging around my kids school" would be enough for them to show up, and believe me, they will not be looking for the Eastern bunny either.

Dadofwildthang - time to embarrass yourself again and let us know what how could be this comment be interpreted any other way. I'm looking forward your answer, my guess is that you will say that any "convicted creep who hang around a kids school" is a clear definition of what "electrical enginners" do all the time. Did I guess your answer?lol

Let's not forget that first e-mail you sent to me... attacking my character UofM, quite nastily I may add.

You fail to acknowledge this. But, is forgiven.

Why is everyone pointing there fingers elsewhere this is between me, you (Stephen) and Selecues.

It is not Dad's fault, it is not Masters of Mayhem fault. Why should they be held accountable for our actions.

We are the ones at fault Stephen so why deflect the blame. You lack personal accountability. A good leader shows accountability.

I made some mistakes, yes. I apologized to you and you in turn accepted my apology.

When we have communicated over the last few months we have bantered but I thought our communications were in good fun.

I respect you as a person. Your online persona irritates me, but it makes the game more interesting you are an excellent online protagonist in my world of Grepolis and I thank you for breathing some fresh air into the game.

You and Selecues just beat a dead horse... you insult him, he insults you, you threaten me.

Maybe try giving people the benefit of the doubt before laying blame.

DeletedUser43631

I have sent several tickets to the mods..given the nature of the complaint there will be no feedback. nothing to tell me anything has been actioned or ignored

dadofwildthang on 2014-11-26 at 12:08
Send the letter to the moderators..they will ban as required..
*************************************************************************************
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 11:40
I should have known - when he stated that he was ranked 23rd on this server as an attacker :)

We as founders/leaders, we follow some moral rules and we lead our alliances/members by example - he broke every single one of them. The sad part: he thought that he can do as he pleases, no boundaries because he's backed by a strong alliance.

I need to cool off. Being called stupid, a pedophile, a liar, a noob...etc took a tow on me.

I strongly believe a person online behavior reflects his real life character. And all we have is our word: and our actions have to match our words. I said all I had to say about this topic.

Time to logoff, relax a bit and think :)
UniversityOfMichigan on 2014-11-26 at 07:53
Hi buddy,

How are you? Its been a while since last time we talked :)

I have a quick question: there is a player on this server: Aggrivator. He lacks any moral compass and his unethical behavior really pushed my boundaries in the past 24 hours - I have zero tolerance for this.

In case you were wondering about his character, please read his profile:
UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars.

And considering what he did and said lately to me and my alliance members, his profile feels like a nice cool summer breeze :)

He states he has a very powerful alliance protecting him. Please tell me its not you :)

Regards,
There is no use of the word Pedophile, but rather that is the interpretation that UoM chose....
be interesting to Know what Profile Picture UoM had..did he look like a mad bomber?

He named his Alliance "Unnatural Selection" The definition of "unnatural selection" can be looked up.
What is Implied with his choice of His Alliance Name " Unnatural Selection". Does that Choice of name validate or invalidate his interpretation of that comment?

The postings here is as a result of ongoing incoming traffic from Uom and a Lack action from the Mods.
- Uom refused to report this stuff back in Nov2014, when he contacted me about it. I told him then to report it to the MODS he refused...and has continued to complain...
He omits that he has received an apology, changes he demanded were carried out.
He omits that after these changes were carried out he has continued to extort further changes concessions.

dadofwildthang in this post you stated "be interesting to Know what Profile Picture UoM had..did he look like a mad bomber?"

Since labeling and now profiling is your area of expertise, how does a "mad bomber" look like? Is it ethical to profile and judge people based on how they look? Answer is no. But since you have no boundaries, please inform all of us what physical traits/race does a "mad bomber" have, by your definition.

DeletedUser44785

dadofwildthang in this post you stated "be interesting to Know what Profile Picture UoM had..did he look like a mad bomber?"

Since labeling and now profiling is your area of expertise, how does a "mad bomber" look like? Is it ethical to profile and judge people based on how they look? Answer is no. But since you have no boundaries, please inform all of us what physical traits/race does a "mad bomber" have, by your definition.

Will you just shut up. Your redundant. Why are you always trying to make people look bad, then playing victim. Be mature and be quiet i guarantee none of us say anything else. All the info is out there for the public. I'd rather have morals than ethics. If i apologize and be the bigger man will you just be quiet for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.