This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48656

But, what does selecues got to do with me. He did not start the post, yet you state all of the former AofA players are immoral. You have accused 5 MoM players already of not meeting your code of ethics.

And you demanded an apology from our founder Dad... what did he have to apologize for lol.

So sick of all this talk of morals, ideals and ethics..... it is lame.

Lets play the game!

or

Lets report everybody who has every broken a rule.

All eyes on you Stephen.... and we all know you love a platform.

I guess it must be time for you the Righteous Man to purge hyperborea of all the wrongdoers and Code of Ethics breaches... is that the legacy you want to leave, is that why Lindos closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

But, what does selecues got to do with me. He did not start the post, yet you state all of the former AofA players are immoral. You have accused 5 MoM players already of not meeting your code of ethics.

So sick of all this talk of morals, ideals and ethics..... it is lame.

Lets play the game!

or

Lets report everybody who has every broken a rule.

A need a final answer please. I'm ready to be judged so if this what you guys want, lets get the ball rolling.

Selecues can make a decision to change his offensive city names and to stop attacking people on outside forums. I don't want to deal with any of you going forward, this much I know.

DeletedUser48656

I share that sentiment. I just want to play the game.

So Selecues, will you change your cities names to make Stephen happy, on his word that our unethical behavior will not be mentioned again.

And Stephen do I have your word this time that you will not attack my character again... I will not attack yours.

If you feel in the future we can talk as rationale individuals that is fine, but either way I am content.

I in turn will delete my message from CarolRossie as a sign of good faith.

DeletedUser44785

hmm:rolleyes: idk...... its a tough decision im pretty sure we went through this once already and he just keeps coming back. Tell ya what pm me ingame with a nice message asking me to change them.

DeletedUser43631

I share that sentiment. I just want to play the game.

So Selecues, will you change your cities names to make Stephen happy, on his word that our unethical behavior will not be mentioned again.

And Stephen do I have your word this time that you will not attack my character again... I will not attack yours.

If you feel in the future we can talk as rationale individuals that is fine, but either way I am content.

I in turn will delete my message from CarolRossie as a sign of good faith.

Each time I click on the outside forum to defend myself, I do not play the game. Do I have offensive city names? No. Either you guys will play by the same rules I play, or lets just end this once and for all.

DeletedUser48656

I have been playing ethically ... why I am I here defending myself.

I just wanna play Grepolis Stephen, that is all.

DeletedUser44785

Message me ingame if you want them changed. I wont do it for your blackmail. It looks stupid on your part. If you ask me as a mature person to please change them then i will.

DeletedUser43631

hmm:rolleyes: idk...... its a tough decision im pretty sure we went through this once already and he just keeps coming back. Tell ya what pm me ingame with a nice message asking me to change them.

Calling someone "jobless" requires that person to nicely ask you to change your city names? Remember, you just mentioned that you're respectful to all players who are respectful to you. So, this is how you're respectful to others players?

Just to be clear, you will not get any PM from me nicely asking you to change your city names. Because if you can't comprehend what's wrong with your city names, we have nothing to talk about. Just for the record, you did the same in the past with your city names, and just for the record, you were the one who first posted in this thread attacks on me. So, you wonder why we have the same discussion again? But I will clear on this, here not via PM, if you ever have offensive city names, I can assure we will not debate again this subject again, I will contact the mods without even blinking once.

Stop wasting my time.

DeletedUser44785

You realize your saying lets put a end to it. than a simple pm asking me to change my city names is out of your maturity level. Grow up im 17 and realize this isnt worth it. You like the attention

DeletedUser48656

And so the cycle continues.... sorry Stephen!

Jamo.. actually insulted you first.

You wronged us and we want you to admit that, we it turn wronged you and admit that fully and are truthfully sorry.

Remember humility, why wont you meet us half way with a mutually accepted apology.

Why must you always have some form of power, lots of people have city names toying with others, dose not bother me.

Why does it bother you so much. Just curious for my own understanding.

DeletedUser43631

Mods it is then. Thank you Selecues for making my decision so much easier. Say your goodbyes.

DeletedUser48656

Goodbye Stephen.

See you soon, under a different user name! I will return full of ethics.

Why did you dodge my last question so purposely.

DeletedUser44785

So if i do get a ban i'll just come back noname. Hell might be a spy in your alliance. Same as agg. Your really cornered and trying for power.

DeletedUser43631

Even the fact that after all his comments he thinks he can make demands shows me all I need to know about you guys. So, why waste my time. Goodbye guys.

DeletedUser44785

Even after we apologize, say all you have to do is write a simple ingame pm asking me to change them.

DeletedUser43631

So if i do get a ban i'll just come back noname. Hell might be a spy in your alliance. Same as agg. Your really cornered and trying for power.

Your ethics are fully revealed again :) You did once with the username "loganlewis4" so I know you will do it again. But what you seem to disregards that no one likes spies. once labeled as spy, don't expect respect from others. Thanks for admitting on a public forum what you stand for, so everyone can see your true character.

DeletedUser48656

I was right about him Selecues we were a threat to his power from day 1. Stephen is all about power.

I am telling the teacher, I am calling the police, I am telling the supervisor.. I am telling the boss.. .I am going to the mods.

Run Stephen run... I have heard this about a 1000 times in 8 months you coward.

Remember words have consequences.. I am a low life pathetic loser.. I love that quote from you.

DeletedUser43631

Even after we apologize, say all you have to do is write a simple ingame pm asking me to change them.

You have no loyalty to anyone, not even towards your friend Aggrivator. I'll be honest, I didn't see this one coming. Well, make no mistake, this was your decision so live with it.

DeletedUser44785

How will you know our character if you dont know who we are. Fear the unknown stephen.

DeletedUser48656

He is doing me a service so that I do not have to put up with your garbage anymore.

I remember a message you sent to everyone calling Emily a spy, yet you tried to acquire her.. again just trying to damage peoples reputations... that is what you do best Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.