This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44785

You have no loyalty to anyone, not even towards your friend Aggrivator. I'll be honest, I didn't see this one coming. Well, make no mistake, this was your decision so live with it.

no me and agg have been through a lot together, i know a lot about him and chad and vice versa. Us 3 are a powerful tandem. blackmail holds no power

DeletedUser48656

Blackmail, harassment, extortion and defamation of character are the charges.

Let the court of public opinion render their decision.

DeletedUser43631

I fear no one. Its just a game, with rules, rules that you guys broke multiple times. Also, a non-conquest server, in case you guys missed this. So, what exactly you guys will do, I have no idea. Except start from 175 points again, but this time, make sure you don't make the same mistakes again.

DeletedUser48656

I think you fear your own shadow.

You broke the rules too Stephen. Or does your memory elude you.

I do not make allegations I can not back up.

DeletedUser48656

Your negative comments and superiority complex towards everyone shows your inner insecurities.

You crucify me for the same rules you break, how contradictory of you.

DeletedUser48656

Do you admit your first p.m exchange with me was a breach of the rules Stephen.

I can not help but notice you evade this question, repeatedly.

DeletedUser43631

Your negative comments and superiority complex towards everyone shows your inner insecurities.

I'm firm towards unethical behavior. All else is nonsense and you know it. Now remember, I gave you and Selecues a shot to fix this, and I see demands from you guys. Are you guys so out of touch with reality?

DeletedUser48656

How can you sit there and state you are ethical when you degraded me during our first message exchange.

DeletedUser43631

Your stuck on repeat.

I see a repeat from you as well, and not a good repeat either. Your comments are here, you said more then enough for others to form an opinion about you. You coming back as a spy was priceless.

DeletedUser48656

Wow.. I never said I would come back as a spy...

All you are good at is being a playwright. Twisting words to your own benefit. You sir sent me a nasty e-mail battering my character during our first communications and obviously did not follow the rules, and you expect others to follow a moral code, you are the one out of touch with reality.

The fact of the matter is me and selecues do not put up with your semantics .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

So if i do get a ban i'll just come back noname. Hell might be a spy in your alliance. Same as agg. Your really cornered and trying for power.

The SPY LABEL: it means no loyalty to anyone and it also means you are and will be a liability to all alliances you will be in. You did once with the username "loganlewis4" and you just stated you will do it again.

Example: You're in an alliance. At one point or another, you will have a disagreement with a leader/player. Now any player with ethics would decide to leave the alliance, due to differences of opinion. You will stay in that alliance and will start leaking intel to ruin your own alliance. This is the very reason why no one likes spies, absolutely no one. Spies can't be trusted, and once labeled a spy, that label will never go away.

DeletedUser43631

Wow.. I never said I would come back as a spy...

All you are good at is being a playwright. Twisting words to your own benefit. You sir sent me a nasty e-mail battering my character during our first communications and obviously did not follow the rules, and you expect others to follow a moral code, you are the one out of touch with reality.

The fact of the matter is me and selecues do not put up with your semantics .

Well, Selecues did say you will come back back as a spy. Just read the quote above. He made again a nonsense comment involving you now? I'm not surprised by the way.

DeletedUser48656

Well, Selecues did say you will come back back as a spy. Just read the quote above. He made again a nonsense comment involving you now? I'm not surprised by the way.

I detest spies.. and Selecues is not me.... so your argument is weak.... and again... putting the actions of one person on another your typical Method of Operation.

Secondly, Selecues is rash because he's young, forgive this rather than find fault I am sure you were young once too.

DeletedUser43631

I detest spies.. and Selecues is not me.... so your argument is weak.... and again... putting the actions of one person on another your typical Method of Operation.

Well, its your job to tell Selecues to NOT talk in your name. Is this my fault that he stated you will come back as a spy, same as him? Because I sure as hell did not make up anything, comment is there - I just followed up on his statement. But let me guess, this is my fault again - and not Selecues fault.

DeletedUser48656

Your using deflection again Stephen.

Are you going to the mods?

DeletedUser43631

Your using deflection again Stephen.

Are you going to the mods?

Deflection again from me? What exactly did I deflect this time. Selecues made a comment that both of you will come back as spies. All I did is follow up on his comment, not my comment, his comment. Now where is the deflection in this?

Mods? We will see. I want a nice long public apology from Selecues. Public right here for ALL to see. A few paragraph will suffice, with a list of ALL his mistakes. By the way, I love his new city names - I feel honored to have so many city named after me. An apology from you as well Aggrivator, your recent comments did not met my ethics standards.

DeletedUser43631

Secondly, Selecues is rash because he's young, forgive this rather than find fault I am sure you were young once too.

I forgave him more then once and you know it. The same thing that happened in this thread, happened in the past already once, do you agree? But this time he took it a step further, beside the offensive city names, he decided to attack my character on this public forum. He's young, but how many times can he make the same mistakes? He does the same thing over and over again, so obviously he doesn't learn from past mistakes.

Now imagine my surprise when I saw this thread for the very first time. This is a bit much, by any standards. And I also know you agree with me. Because to go to this this length to attack someone, its just not normal behavior. I thought I was done with you guys the moment I blocked your messages on Hyper. I was wrong, again. It seems you guys do not know how to let things go.

DeletedUser48656

Keep dreaming..... I do not observe the your Ethical Code, the one you apply as you see fit, but haven't in the past adhered to ( the question you deflect is the one in which you recognize your nasty unethical comments to me in our first written communication to me).

For that you are a mere jester, a clown, a contradiction of your own values.

If you were so honored by Selecues' city names why did you whine about them so much.... you like being a victim.

More demands for more apologies.... pound sand Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.