This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48656

I let this go a long time ago.. you can't stop arguing with teenage boys...

That's just weird.

DeletedUser43631

Keep dreaming..... I do not observe the your Ethical Code, the one you apply as you see fit, but haven't in the past adhered to ( the question you deflect is the one in which you recognize your nasty unethical comments to me in our first written communication to me).

For that you are a mere jester, a clown, a contradiction of your own values.

If you were so honored by Selecues' city names why did you whine about them so much.... you like being a victim.

More demands for more apologies.... pound sand Stephen.

Sorry, please accept my apologies - I completely forgot that you guys do not apologize for any unethical behavior, you guys repeat the same unethical behavior, but expect different results. Again, I'm mature enough to acknowledge I forgot the standard operating procedure followed by you and Selecues, asking for apologies was unreasonable, please accept my apologies.

DeletedUser48656

Your funny.. I apologized to you, you are incapable of apologizing for your actions because you lack humility and are blinded by your own arrogance. This is why you argue with teenagers because anyone older then 20 is more then capable of reading between the lines of your rhetoric.

You repeat the same re-victimization of yourself over and over again expecting more concessions and making more demands.

I am walking away from this conversation satisfied with your pompous apology, please accept mine in return.

Cheers.

DeletedUser36697

after almost 15 pages of reading in the Forum This was the definition I found that is most fitting...to the correspondence submitted by Uom

The Passive-Aggressive Narcissist

Written by Alexander Burgemeester on January 27, 2014 · 12 Comments

Although the classic narcissist is often thought of as charming, boisterous and positive (in public), they can also reflect traits of the passive-aggressive personality. They can be negativistic in outlook, blame others and engage in frequent complaining and whining. Narcissists will tell you that they will do something, but if they don’t want to do it for whatever reason, they won’t- just like the passive-aggressive personality. There are some narcissists who never display the charming, boisterous façade but only the negative personality (along with lack of empathy and other defining characteristics of NPD). A narcissist can have mild or occasional passive-aggressive traits or they can be a narcissist with a full-blown passive-aggressive personality.

What is Narcissistic Rage? The 7 Stages of Anger

Written by Alexander Burgemeester on April 17, 2013 · 3 Comments

Narcissism (or Narcissistic Personality Disorder) is a diagnosis given to individuals under the classification of personality disorders. Narcissists are extremely selfish and self-centered people who are capable only of thinking about their own issues regarding power, prestige, and personal adequacy. They have little to no empathy, cannot understand the problems of people around them, and are not aware of other peoples’ feelings. Although they act superior and confident, this actually hides the fact that they have very fragile egos. The slightest disrespect or challenge can quickly lead to the development of a furious rage in them.

Sounds like most of what he has written, no matter how condesending he was ,,,, the apology was a nicely worded..Yeah But...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

Your funny.. I apologized to you, you are incapable of apologizing for your actions because you lack humility and are blinded by your own arrogance. This is why you argue with teenagers because anyone older then 20 is more then capable of reading between the lines of your rhetoric.

You repeat the same re-victimization of yourself over and over again expecting more concessions and making more demands.

I am walking away from this conversation satisfied with your pompous apology, please accept mine in return.

Cheers.

Maybe you as a mature person, should be a mentor to this teenager and guide him - because this has to stop. There is nothing normal about his behavior. Attacking someone on an external forum is a bit much by any standards. Do you agree? What exactly do you want to me to do, him attacking me here and I should say nothing? Well, I posted in this thread for the very same reason you did.

DeletedUser43631

after almost 15 pages of reading in the Forum This was the definition I found that is most fitting...to the correspondence submitted by Uom

The Passive-Aggressive Narcissist

Written by Alexander Burgemeester on January 27, 2014 · 12 Comments

Although the classic narcissist is often thought of as charming, boisterous and positive (in public), they can also reflect traits of the passive-aggressive personality. They can be negativistic in outlook, blame others and engage in frequent complaining and whining. Narcissists will tell you that they will do something, but if they don’t want to do it for whatever reason, they won’t- just like the passive-aggressive personality. There are some narcissists who never display the charming, boisterous façade but only the negative personality (along with lack of empathy and other defining characteristics of NPD). A narcissist can have mild or occasional passive-aggressive traits or they can be a narcissist with a full-blown passive-aggressive personality.

What is Narcissistic Rage? The 7 Stages of Anger

Written by Alexander Burgemeester on April 17, 2013 · 3 Comments

Narcissism (or Narcissistic Personality Disorder) is a diagnosis given to individuals under the classification of personality disorders. Narcissists are extremely selfish and self-centered people who are capable only of thinking about their own issues regarding power, prestige, and personal adequacy. They have little to no empathy, cannot understand the problems of people around them, and are not aware of other peoples’ feelings. Although they act superior and confident, this actually hides the fact that they have very fragile egos. The slightest disrespect or challenge can quickly lead to the development of a furious rage in them.

Sounds like most of what he has written, no matter how condesending he was ,,,, the apology was a nicely worded..Yeah But...

Really? Selecues, Aggrivator and now you dadofwildthang, the founder of Masters of Mayhem. Great trio. This thread was NOT created by me, and I did NOT START any personal attacks on anyone in this thread. Now explain me where exactly does this fit in your "Passive-Aggressive Narcissist" description?

I'm a narcissist when someone created a thread on an external forum with the sole purpose of attacking my character, something they started - and I can't say anything to defend myself.
Because let me tell you, if this is your argument, please read more books. Yes, I need an answer from you since I have no idea how do you come up with nonsense like this.

A polite reminder: THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. These comments will stay here for all to see/read. So when you post something, make sure you're comfortable with the fact that your comment will be read by others.

DeletedUser48656

I ignored it for a long while and if I were you, I would too. This is making us all look foolish.

You have been attacking me personally for months.

This is a game. And I agree it should be played ethically, as you put it, and I will continue doing so.

DeletedUser43631

I ignored it for a long while and if I were you, I would too. This is making us all look foolish.

You have been attacking me personally for months.

This is a game. And I agree it should be played ethically, as you put it, and I will continue doing so.

Yes, we finally agree on something. These comments are PUBLIC, for all to see - keep this in mind when making a BOLD statement.

DeletedUser36697

Your response, Today, 05:52 #146 UniversityOfMichigan, validates the The Ref Definition.."Passive Aggressive Narcissist", you included.
Thats the sad part, you are by definition unable to agree to that Ref.
.It why you provide so many justifications for your self serving actions.
I again refer you to your refusal to report this incident to the Mods in Nov of 2014.
Instead you chose to have 15 pages of embarrassing pompous, condescending and somewhat frantic articles for folks to read.

DeletedUser43631

Your response, Today, 05:52 #146 UniversityOfMichigan, validates the The Ref Definition.."Passive Aggressive Narcissist", you included.
Thats the sad part, you are by definition unable to agree to that Ref.
.It why you provide so many justifications for your self serving actions.
I again refer you to your refusal to report this incident to the Mods in Nov of 2014.
Instead you chose to have 15 pages of embarrassing pompous, condescending and somewhat frantic articles for folks to read.

Please don't embarrass yourself, this is a public forum. This thread was created by others (to be clear, WAS NOT CREATED BY ME), and others launched personal attacks on my character on this very external forum without me even knowing for weeks (to be clear, THEY CREATED THE THREAD AND THEY STARTED THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS). All I did is defend myself. And you think this makes me a "Passive Aggressive Narcissist", because I defended myself when attacked by others, including you? I'll help you with the answer: No, this does NOT make me at all a "Passive Aggressive Narcissist".

But since you're so eager to participate and label me as you wish, let us know how come you did not even condemn one single unethical post from your players? Not even one, just one. And you talk about ethics? Knowing that I'm not a "Passive Aggressive Narcissist" by your own definition doesn't make me a pompous, condescending person (your words), not at all. It makes me more informed than you.

DeletedUser36697

Thats Nice, You continue to make my point with each post you make..

Your refusal to report to the Mods provided you the stage, you continue to morph the issue and lay blame on everyone but yourself. You

DeletedUser43631

Thats Nice, You continue to make my point with each post you make..

Your refusal to report to the Mods provided you the stage, you continue to morph the issue and lay blame on everyone but yourself. You

Well, maybe you should stop labeling people and start condemning the unethical behavior of your players. Did you answer my question in regards to one comment, just one comment you condemn from your players? No. No answer, again - but of course this "no answer" policy did not stop you from attacking/labeling me. I'm happy, its a public forum, so your actions speak clear and loud.

DeletedUser36697

you continue to forget,,You cant demand anything from..you have not provided any evidence..nor asked for the Mods to do their job..So No I don't believe you nor do I acknowledge your right to question me

DeletedUser43631

you continue to forget,,You cant demand anything from..you have not provided any evidence..nor asked for the Mods to do their job..So No I don't believe you nor do I acknowledge your right to question me

You can find your evidence right here in this thread. For the record, even your players confirmed here the evidence. All you have to do is read - nothing more, nothing less. But we all know this has nothing to do with the evidence, don't we? You know it, I know it, we all know it. As a founder, if you will decide to step in in the future to stop unethical behavior, your call. But this time, you failed miserably. I have no idea what your coping mechanism will be - your way of justifying your actions. But you will be judged based on your actions or lack of action.

I think I had enough of this nonsense. It wasn't fun, it wasn't constructive and we accomplished absolutely nothing. Status quo persists and will persist. . But make no mistake about this, I will continue to fight every single unethical post here. These unethical posts will continue to destroy the reputation of Masters of Mayhem, and my job will be to make this very clear to everyone.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sometimes i work out of town, i just got back from vm. Uofm attacked me, that was the first time he got me in forever. Post the reports idc. I never called people that play grepolis losers, i said uofm is a loser.

You may not have said everyone was a loser but you certainly implied it by saying if you take the game seriously 'you have failed in life'. Too many people plead ignorance because they do not mention specific words like it will save them when it is obvious what they are getting at.

When have you ever msgd me jtin.

34ocv85.jpg

Probably conveniently after you 'quit' but it seems this non-reply policy has been followed by figtree more recently. I have probably got you two mixed up but haven't had a reply from both in both recent messages.

This insinuates that uofm and ur alliance have connections and communicate with each other, also the fact that you stick up for him so much.

Incorrect, AEIS rarely makes agreements with other alliances or players. We have one pact which is visible on our profile and that was made purely on the lighthearted reason of them sharing the same 'Spartan' theme. Why would I make 'connections' with UofM exactly? All his cities are in Ocean 33/34 which none of us have any intention of venturing into at any point so what benefit would we get from it?
We have no agreement with The Razorbacks as a whole either. I know little about them and didn't even know they were in Ocean 37 as much as they were until I checked Grepomaps 5 minutes ago. No disrespect to UofM but I am pretty sure he was here when I joined and he is only one ahead of me in bp, I am just ahead of him on points and I have a lot of free slots. That coupled with the lack of knowledge of their alliance and the relatively fast growing and attacking rhetoric of my larger members means I doubt they would be too happy if I made agreements with the Razorbacks or anyone. We are happy in 58 at the moment but we still need to build on it.

never received any messages from you.

34ocv85.jpg

Clearly.

Actually that was me quitting the game for a bit didnt you notice the months of inactivity. I got a 3 day ban a lot of people get bans my brother created a account w/o my knowledge i never had access to it. only way uofm knew wat the ban was for, because i told him. even telling him i didnt have access to it. I dont use spies.

I am not discussing bans with you. Of course we only have your word for that but to me that seems very unlikely that your brother would not mention he is playing the same game as you nor does it seem likely that you would not realise yourself when passing through your home.

Yea i have no respect for uofm he talks about life and tries to give me advice, i dont think i need advice from someone like him.

Maybe true but do you see anyone else winding players up for being unemployed even though they probably are not? If you're going to smack talk someone then relate it to their gaming ability or lack of. In my mind if you are not attacking them regularly with some success then you should not be doing the smack talking.

this was 6 months ago. He also cussed him out on new years because he got drunk at a new years party. he apologized for his actions.

What difference does 6 months make? It still makes him responsible and makes this very relevant in this never ending argument. It is another explanation I am taking with a pinch of salt from you I am afraid. Who gets drunk on New Years at a party then decides to finish off the evening on Grepo?

I am not sticking up for UofM because he is an ally or a buddy. With what has been sent from the MoM end it is clear who deserves more blame in this. No doubt you will start posting what UofM has sent to you but can you blame him? With what has been sent his way most people would respond in a similarly negative way. I reckon you should all start posting attack reports and settle it that way or quieten down before a mod stumbles upon this.

DeletedUser36697

This has been a pathetic waste of every ones time and energy. I was dragged into this at the start by UoM....
Note that I consistently asked for proof of his statements. none provided..
I ask again why were the MODS not involved in this BS argument, the answer is right there. Its BS.. A manufactured event with a manufactured victim..
Prove to me that someone called you a "Pedophile", show me the so called proof and I will report the individual myself.
!5+ pages of the sane regurgitated drivel
and you JTin46 only deal with ".. what was sent from MoM.." as the cause.. spare me that you have no vested interest in this ...
You only have UoM word that this happened...wheres his proof..
This has been a self-serving, promotional tour for a master manipulator.
again sides are chosen and there is no proof of what has been claimed....its in print must be true... consider the source

DeletedUser

This has been a pathetic waste of every ones time and energy. I was dragged into this at the start by UoM....
I ask again why were the MODS not involved in this BS argument, the answer is right there. Its BS.. A manufactured event with a manufactured victim..
Prove to me that someone called you a "Pedophile", show me the so called proof and I will report the individual myself.
and you JTin46 only deal with ".. what was sent from MoM.." as the cause.. spare me that you have no vested interest in this ...
again sides are chosen and there is no proof of what has been claimed....its in print must be true... consider the source

I don't agree that it is a pathetic waste of time. With the forum rules being so deliberately vague and some of the mods having very weird and varying ways of interpreting those rules I think that it is right that players use the forums to expose those use this game for sick practices of self gratification. Lets get it out in the open and stamp on it. It's the best way.

Lugosi

Strategos

It appears UofM does not know what screenshot software is but do you really think he'd spend a great deal of time typing out fictional messages on a browser game just to rile up a very minor group of players who happen to play on this server?

Maybe he didn't involve the mods because he wanted to sort it out himself without ruining the game for others. Not everything is a foregone conclusion because the screenshots have not been thrust in your face.

I remember posting that profile in our alliance skype chat and we were confused as to why anyone would put that about someone on Grepo. I didn't take it further because I assumed someone else (i.e.UofM) would who I had not spoken to at that time.

Of course I only deal with what you have sent UofM's way, you suggest he's wrongly done you lot too but you don't post anything which alludes to what that might be so what choice do I have? Believe the person who has provided some evidence or believe the lot who shrug off responsibility because it happened 6 months ago, deny accusations and don't provide any evidence whatsoever to prove otherwise.
It is true, I don't have any interest in this. I just wish you lot would start attacking each other and use that to prove something. That is what this world forum is meant for - world related discussion i.e. highlighting what you do best in the world and ongoing diplomatic discussions.

Oh so because you have not seen screenshots only copy and pasted messages and you can't figure out the truth through your own members who surely would be desperate to clear their names you are deeming it a conspiracy unless proven otherwise. Great one. Master manipulator eyy? Maybe you should recruit him to join your merry band of masters.

DeletedUser43631

Aggrivator stated here "he made the real life threats on New Years Eve, while he was drunk". Now remember, not my claim, this is your own alliance member validating my claim, here in this thread. What other proof do you need? Do you have any common sense?

Yet, more attacks on me from you. Last time you tried to sound intelligent by labeling me a narcissist, you even copied and pasted the definition with your post, yet you still did not understand the term.

Now you claim I don't have proof, while your own alliance members states that the accusations are true. Are you really so set against me, you don't see the truth when it stares you right in the face? And you accuse of me being a manipulator?

Look no further than this thread. Now count all the unethical posts made by your own alliance members, alliance in which you are a founder. Did you condemn any of their posts? No. Not even one.

DeletedUser36697

Enough of the BS He said She said...
The original Accusation has not been proven or dis-proven. There is a simple assertion that the written statement exists. Until that statement, which shows..UoM was called a "pedophile", is provided, I will not simply take his word and not that of the others involved.
Time Frame this has been going on since Nov 2014. it involved 2 people..
Now uom has called into question the Character and Integrity of members of the Masters of Mayhem, the Council and their Founders. Why? Because we wont give into his demands and assertions, we are labeled the same.
While UoM states his justification comes from his interpretation of the Moral and Ethical High ground, his actions and comments are contrary to those same values.
A statement was made regarding the lack of Mod input and that this topic should be shut down..I agree the Mods should be involved and to that end I have sent a message to Baudin Toolan asking they look into this matter and put it to bed once and for all.
If anybody else feels the same way ask the Mods to become involved in the whole mess...

No proof no penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.