This Section

DeletedUser41523

Thanks Mik. Some questions I have if you don't mind.

For point 1, one thing I noticed is that be it 6 months or one year, worlds tend to hit this snag where it's a 1-2 horse race at the end and everyone else is bandwagoning behind those teams. Is it possible to brainstorm ways about how to make the end game more competitive?

For point 8, how do we make them fair for everyone?

Can we make point 9 apply to the captain for farming also?

For point 21, what is meant by mass recruiting by the game?

For point 28, would there be a world cap increase?

DeletedUser

I hope you are not going to flood devs by ideas. ;)
1 Change worlds' ending (World Wonders actually) + what happens after WW - New End game
. - Add that a Wonder can also be demolished even if a city on the wonder island is conquered by an ally player.
. - Change the World Wonders Prerequisites: the world must have been in existence for at least 12 months and the sum of the top 50 alliances points must be at least 500 million
Hey, is that a stupid joke? The first point definitely disbalances the recent feature of disabled vacation mode on WWs islands. And the second one makes everything even worse! There is problem that the game is often boring before the WWs era begins.

2 Make options and premiun function on mobile equal to browser option
. - Implemant events on application
. - Make possible to give dynamic reports on application
. - Make possible to change the name of a city on application
. - Having the same possibilities for the admin on application as on website
. - See on application if a message is open or not
Mention of the first point is useless. Devs want to make events mobile but it is difficult... right? Other points are similar in this way... exclude the last one - isn't this feature already implemented? But I am not sure, I have not used the app for months.

3 Change color of single Citys (yes, there was an actual discussion about the color of cities)
Don't know usability. Useless.

4 Make support punishment more clear
. - especially with banishment when you are unattackable BUT permanent
. - equal punishment for everyone
. - Add a rule to deal about spamming, pushing etc... (a very very vague bullet point about my longwinded spam rant)
. - Make that Game Rules are clearer (espacially rule number 9), to make that support may be able to punish more and operate better
. - Make than banned people on World Wonders island be attackable
. - See live conquests
. (this whole point being an utter travesty to the larger discussion that took place on moderation)
Points 1 - 4 -> facepalm. Non-constructive crap. The last one - I don't understand.

5. Why not?
6. + 7. I don't understand.

8 Event adjustments
. - Decrease the effect of gold on the event
. - Make the events more linked with mithology and less repetitive
. - more variation
. - Events should be equally fair to small players and top players
. - Events using glory points for ranking should be reconsidered. Often there are players who recieve only 2 points
The first one - again non-constructive. The last one - that's due to some math laws let's say.

9. I don't think that's something really hot (no, it's not hot at all)... it won't be used often by many players.
10. How?
11. It's as easy as possible.
12. Perfomance is constantly improved, so...
13. ???? Units of supporting players? Or? I don't agree... I wouldn't wish this to happen in such situation.
14. Considering currently state of the game, I don't see any reason why former villages should return back. If you get conquered, then the bandit camp is reactivated on your new island... so - why???
15. Look at the Settings. ;)
... and I am not willing to continue... my eyes are bleeding.

DeletedUser36697

Thank you for the update;
-some really excellent suggestions wrt speeding up the basics of the game and improving the technical aspects of the game.
dont understand the what the issue being referred too i;.. 6,7, either 21..;{)
- #9 ...all caves single click..., perhaps add "when maxed out", but then where do the adjustments stop?
-#'s 20..why, are folks to lazy or 2 buzy to actually sit-down and spend some time
21/22 :( frigging hard enough to get folks who want to attack, playing a war game, now throw more obstacles in their way...
Weather; refer to previous

My question is; "How automated do folks want this game to be?
.. players must have some real time involvement or this game DEVOLVES into an automated game"
..i kinda like playing against real-time folks not their automated game account

DeletedUser48212

Still waiting for the part where we get speed 3 conquest worlds without morale so do something for your money guys. Tell inno what we want

DeletedUser21774

Database the forum better. It reads like a long list of "Dear John" letters.

1. Worlds - A reference table with the Current worlds and a hyperlink to archives of closed world tables, and a hyperlink to prospective future world tables or threads.
2. Mods - A reference table with the current mods, their roles and sections they moderate.
3. Council - A reference table with the current council members, a hyperlink to archived information and hyperlinks to nominations or other relevant information.

Separate the table sections from the "Dear John" / complaints / concerns / Lucy Lovelorn letters section.

DeletedUser31385

Database the forum better. It reads like a long list of "Dear John" letters.

1. Worlds - A reference table with the Current worlds and a hyperlink to archives of closed world tables, and a hyperlink to prospective future world tables or threads.
2. Mods - A reference table with the current mods, their roles and sections they moderate.
3. Council - A reference table with the current council members, a hyperlink to archived information and hyperlinks to nominations or other relevant information.

Separate the table sections from the "Dear John" / complaints / concerns / Lucy Lovelorn letters section.
Council information can already be found here.

DeletedUser21774

Council information can already be found here.
That's a very good beginning.

I've shown this to someone who is a wiki expert. He actually argued with me over whether this is even a wiki, the way it is being used. But your table shows a glimmer of promise.