This week in wars! (summarized in words AND MUSIC!)

DeletedUser5554

http://youtu.be/JfiGEZBsQrU just something to play while reading :)

word legend:
Sack= major conquest

well its been a warring few weeks for most of the core alliances and a lot has happened so lets just get right now too it!

1st up on the list is MoS vs silver...While Silver is getting beaten like it stole something trailing at the start 11-2 with MoS we've seen bigger come backs before so MoS should still keep its cool for the moments its not a blow out yet and most certainly not a shut out as Silver has proven it can score...the question is how much more scoring can its star player do without help?

the summary in song is one that i know Bend24 will hate more than anything else in the world and lets face it i hate it too bend but its fitting: http://youtu.be/PlS3twJWYSc

2nd up while were covering Silver we might as well throw in TSL and HoW things have reacently began to turn things around HoW scoring on Silver once and TSL scoring twice. while its hardly a huge come back given their grim scenario anything is good for them. Silver still has a huge lead though and has even added to it reacently and it will take a lot of hard work, perserverence, and coordination to win this whole thing. however given the situation they could be in for a quick grab if they pull it together Silver couldn't capitalize and therefore now fights 3 wars at once which is a situation nobody ever wants to be in esecaily on multiple fronts.

Summary in song:
http://youtu.be/ZTPKnvAiH5o
if anyone is wondering why im using the Northwestern fight song and how it fits its because their football team is FAMOUS for going up early on and then having something go wrong...just not the 1st rank team declaring war on them.

3rd up is BoM vs Heirs of Alexander...never heard of em you say? well theres a reason to that. in short they are taking hits everywhere and their leaders are getting sacked across the board on so many different occautions you'd swear you were watching a purdue football offensive drive. infact there is no real leadership there anymore they both are regrettably dismantling their cities hoping that we conquer them and shake our fist at them...not really knowing were just not gonna conquer them i guess. BoM currently is beating HoA 22-1 with a jaw dropping 7 sacks on their leadership...once again anything can happen but here its unlikely as their leadership has given up and BoM will move to be 4-0 in wars.

Summary in song:
http://youtu.be/s8ymuoSly_Q

4th up is WE&LOPE vs AoE... well you've all read those rants between AoE and LoPE. AoE started off like Silver lots of early wins over LoPE...sadly they couldn't finish fast enough and WE put their eye on them ending it quickly. which brings me to my next point WELCOME BACK WHITE EAGLES! its pretty easy to say that WE was the victor in this conflict not LoPE.

Summary in song:
http://youtu.be/8y2RHMGqbWk

5th LoPE vs Play for Keeps...in another Western core showdown LoPE picked a fight with PoK. so far not only is PoK holding their own THEY ARE SHUTTING OUT LoPE 6-0...one can only wonder how much longer can LoPE keep embarassing itself and showing clear lack of skills before someone just takes them out?

Summary in song:
http://youtu.be/JcNhDstL4-k

Well thats all i got for you guys today hope you enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser

Decent, you are missing a few though.
MOS vs. Elite Ones
MOS vs. The Chosen Few

Both of them have been coverd on the forum before.

And we in Silver are not fighting 3 wars, HOW dispanded so I think we can call that one a win for us.

DeletedUser

Its actually 11-0 nod if you count the cities we took off their academy before they disbanded it lol. Get that Michigan fight song off here before I get bricks on here to RAGE for me!!!

DeletedUser1483

Decent, you are missing a few though.
MOS vs. Elite Ones
MOS vs. The Chosen Few

TCF/The Nights Watch. As its their sister alliance/academy or however they are related. :)

Also.. The EO one almost isn't worth mentioning because almost all of their members are so far from MOS. BUT Soul Stealers vs. EO is probably worth mentioning.

And maybe SS vs TCF/TNW.

:)

DeletedUser

Soul Stealers and EO(Witch i am from), are fighting this war not only for the funness of Pella, but control of O44.
Sorry for my bad spelling there!

DeletedUser

Also.. The EO one almost isn't worth mentioning because almost all of their members are so far from MOS. BUT Soul Stealers vs. EO is probably worth mentioning.

I tought SS was basicly a puppet alliance of you guys?

DeletedUser5554

@bend its okay bend just remember that funny moment when devin gardner was being chased in a circle by MSU :)
@theyank dang i messed that up sorry then you guys did definently win over HoW
@MoS wars i actually never saw that i saw a handfull of cities being lost when i checked out the other profiles but nothing note worthy in my books.
@amir did i miscount or did we just kicked the crud out of them last night when i was asleep? haha

DeletedUser

I tought SS was basicly a puppet alliance of you guys?

They are long-lasting friends who fought HaVoC with us. You on the other hand have no friends because you spend all your time playing Grepolis. Oh wait, we are talking about alliances. Then, you have no friends because they ghost after first sign of pressure.

DeletedUser

They are long-lasting friends who fought HaVoC with us. You on the other hand have no friends because you spend all your time playing Grepolis. Oh wait, we are talking about alliances. Then, you have no friends because they ghost after first sign of pressure.
From what I can tell they also have ex-HaVoC members. So then what makes them different from the other alliance you went to war with over taking in refugee's from HaVoC?

DeletedUser

From what I can tell they also have ex-HaVoC members. So then what makes them different from the other alliance you went to war with over taking in refugee's from HaVoC?

Maybe because they also were at war with HaVoC at the time and we were close allies. On the other hand you stayed neutral, but then suddenly decided you have all the right in the world to have the spoils of our war. Is that such a complicated topic?

DeletedUser

Maybe because they also were at war with HaVoC at the time and we were close allies. On the other hand you stayed neutral, but then suddenly decided you have all the right in the world to have the spoils of our war. Is that such a complicated topic?
How did we claim the spoils of your war? You where at war with HaVoC, the spoils would then have been HaVoC city's. We never took a HaVoC city.

DeletedUser5554

^ probably the fact they actually fought havoc and didn't just recruit them if i had to take a guess...

DeletedUser

How did we claim the spoils of your war? You where at war with HaVoC, the spoils would then have been HaVoC city's. We never took a HaVoC city.

You win the war, you get best players. Or did you expect us to take every single HaVoC city?

DeletedUser5554

thats pretty much how a war goes being realistic its impossible to rim every player before they leave the alliance or server therefore you bring the ones worth the time in :)

DeletedUser5554

metal move this to jerry springer if you feel its needed please cuz here i go

semper fi sucks their entire conquest list is loss after loss after loss infact you are 0-5 in conquests vs MoS, and 14-4 in overall conquests...if by up and rising you mean crashing and burning then yes you are dead on

DeletedUser

Volsung asked me to stay neutral in the war and I did. If he had asked for help instead I dont know what I would have decided but since I never was asked I never had to make the choice. We could have been alles to, but you guys didnt seem to think we were worthy of it or something.

DeletedUser5554

weren't you allies with havoc? cuz i think if we dug into lowkeys old posts i believe hes admitted it several times that you guys were friends and thats why he wouldn't invade 54...i mean if thats the case you sat out of a war with your own ally i wouldn't trust ya either.

DeletedUser

Volsung asked me to stay neutral in the war and I did. If he had asked for help instead I dont know what I would have decided but since I never was asked I never had to make the choice. We could have been alles to, but you guys didnt seem to think we were worthy of it or something.
what exactly makes you think that? And please don't bring up HurtU again.