This world is full of noobs

DeletedUser

Vindicta? Excuse me. *cough* sink *cough*

Dez I would like to remind you of the Undertaking... You had full faith in that alliance then they sunk and most joined Wreckless. This happened shortly after the end of BP. I was there simming on hermonassa, hence I left a few days later due to a lack of spare time to play grepo. So you'll understand if I don't fully believe your opinion, especially since your not playing in the world, and you don't really know how the alliance operates.

No, I do not believe this world is the largest or most exciting and I don't spend gold so I don't really care if it's "not worth wasting my money on" because I think gold ruins the game for non gold users anyway. Which is partially why I'm sticking up for this world, because the percentage of gold users will be much less than others, and therefore more solid skill is required to succeed.

I change my mind often, but I simply cannot stand it when you judge an entire world on the top 2 alliances. The world is more even, instead of having one or two massive alliances and no one else stands a chance... *cough* hermonassa *cough*

DeletedUser44027

Thanks for proving my point for me, matty. You're a noob, simply put, and don't understand any of grepo. You have four worlds, last I counted, all of them new, and you obviously don't understand Pedro. TU failed becuase Pedro didn't have enough time, but his other alliances have become top alliances of other servers. You've played for what, six months? That's not nearly enough time to make a top alliance.

DeletedUser

What is it to you guys? You hate this world so much, just stop playing. You don't then play. It's simple.
This forum is too discuss events ingame and have fun, I really don't think you banterring about the world is much fun.

DeletedUser44027

Well, what else are forums for than opinions and bantering?

DeletedUser27141

Well, what else are forums for than opinions and bantering?

Exactly.So why can't I have a bit of fun?What do you think the 'Lounge' tab was for?BANTER it was a freaking joke I didn't know a little baby would start crying over a simple thing and for the record I was asked that I didn't come up with it so the least you could is talk to me upfront instead of posting it somewhere you thought I wouldn't see it begging for a few +reps.And for the record Dave YOU are the n00b looking at your stats I'm wondering if it's you playing or a 2 year old playing.This world has potential players just really Bad leaders just because you are one of the losers lacking behind doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else, If you don't want to play fair enough just go away and leave the rest of us in peace.

DeletedUser

Thanks for proving my point for me, matty. You're a noob, simply put, and don't understand any of grepo. You have four worlds, last I counted, all of them new, and you obviously don't understand Pedro. TU failed becuase Pedro didn't have enough time, but his other alliances have become top alliances of other servers. You've played for what, six months? That's not nearly enough time to make a top alliance.

And thank you. This is exactly what I think. Just saying hi, not joining the world or anything :p

Argh... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dezXIV again."

DeletedUser

Where did I say I would make a top alliance? Vindicta isn't mine, I only recently joined this group of players... I like to experiment with worlds that's why I have a lot of new worlds, I play properly in 3: Apollonia, cythera and lapithos. If I didn't understand any of grepo I wouldn't have heroic tactician would I? I don't pretend to know the whole game, I don't pretend to be experienced, but I'm not a noob. Wahanok is right, if you don't play here go away and stop putting those who do play the world down!!

DeletedUser

Heroic Tactician is no testament to your skill. It just means you have bothered to play the world for 3 weeks.

As an outsider on the rim playing a little sim for a while, armed with a few maps and grepostats, I can say - Vindicta Will Sink. At this stage, with someone who I think is ok - Check Mate - I'll say you'll sink, having them so close.

DeletedUser

Heroic Tactician is no testament to your skill. It just means you have bothered to play the world for 3 weeks.

As an outsider on the rim playing a little sim for a while, armed with a few maps and grepostats, I can say - Vindicta Will Sink.

Heroic tacticians simply shows I am not a noob, not that it requires skill to get it. Okay then, say we sink, if your that good give me a time frame...

DeletedUser6378

This world is a perfect world. You don't like morale is that because you use a bot? Seriously there shouldn't be any worlds without morale, because they attract to many players that are cheaters. If your playing with morale that bot is going to hurt you more then help. So you will find more good players here then you will on a server with no morale.

DeletedUser

Heroic tacticians simply shows I am not a noob, not that it requires skill to get it. Okay then, say we sink, if your that good give me a time frame...

1 1/2 months - Could be wrong, but about there.

Still, how does HT show you aren't a noob? It's so easy to get. Playing for 3 weeks on worlds doesn't make you experienced - quite the opposite.

Although, I don't know inner secrets, just an outside claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where did you get 3 weeks from? I've played cythera (where I got heroic tactician from) since december.

Still you say "doesn't make you experienced". Please highlight in bold where I actually said I was experienced????

Okay, just noted your prediction dates.

DeletedUser27141

1 1/2 months - Could be wrong, but about there.

Still, how does HT show you aren't a noob? It's so easy to get. Playing for 3 weeks on worlds doesn't make you experienced - quite the opposite.

Have you even got hero tactitian if not then just be quiet no one cares and it does kind of make you a bit better as its a pass to a hero world so...

DeletedUser

Have you even got hero tactitian if not then just be quiet no one cares and it does kind of make you a bit better as its a pass to a hero world so...

It proves you are not a noob, which is all my point was. I would probably say he has got heroic tactician because I agree with dez he is a good player.

DeletedUser

It takes 3 weeks to get HT. Back on topic -

I don't understand any of the workings inside alliances, and I'm just taking a stab in the dark at who will sink and who will swim.

I could very well be wrong.

DeletedUser

It takes 3 weeks to get HT. Back on topic -

I don't understand any of the workings inside alliances, and I'm just taking a stab in the dark at who will sink and who will swim.

I could very well be wrong.

Then why is everyone saying vindicta will sink? I'm not having a go anymore, I just want an answer because we certainly are not an MRA and we have some good players here, so I just don't understand why we will sink in a world which is "full of noobs".

DeletedUser44027

Lol, because the leadership isn't great. I honestly think everyone will sink, but I'm certain of Vindicta. Much better leadership than theirs have failed before.

DeletedUser

Okay dez, I'm not going to agree and clearly you won't thanks for giving me reason, we are both entitled to our own opinions. Let's leave it here yeah?

And I think we will both agree on, there is worse alliances in en75 than Vindicta;)