This world is full of noobs

DeletedUser

Matty, let them talk, I'm sure that if we succed they'll admit they were wrong, everyone as the right to have an opinion, if they think we'll sink, they think that way, I'm pretty sure they barely know us, all we got to do is prove ourselfes, then we'll have the right to say it.

I just want to say one thing to the rest, I've been playing grepolis for a few months now, I'm not very experienced but I'm smart(sorry for saying it like that), I've beaten some people that have been playing for years but play and just use a lot of gold. Experience isn't all that matters.

DeletedUser44027

Matty, let them talk, I'm sure that if we succed they'll admit they were wrong, everyone as the right to have an opinion, if they think we'll sink, they think that way, I'm pretty sure they barely know us, all we got to do is prove ourselfes, then we'll have the right to say it.

I just want to say one thing to the rest, I've been playing grepolis for a few months now, I'm not very experienced but I'm smart(sorry for saying it like that), I've beaten some people that have been playing for years but play and just use a lot of gold. Experience isn't all that matters.

That's great, but you obviously haven't played any experienced leaders. If you've never played to the mid-game (end game sucks, so I won't judge people who leave right before it starts), you're missing a big part of important experience. To have an alliance swim, you need
1.) great leader
2.) great council (not as much, but still)
3.) great players
A good leader is not the same as a great one. Maybe you'll float for a while, but swimming is reserved for alliances who have all three. And I'm sorry, but I really don't see that in you guys. Certainly not in matty, whom I've seen play before.

DeletedUser

That's great, but you obviously haven't played any experienced leaders. If you've never played to the mid-game (end game sucks, so I won't judge people who leave right before it starts), you're missing a big part of important experience. To have an alliance swim, you need
1.) great leader
2.) great council (not as much, but still)
3.) great players
A good leader is not the same as a great one. Maybe you'll float for a while, but swimming is reserved for alliances who have all three. And I'm sorry, but I really don't see that in you guys. Certainly not in matty, whom I've seen play before.

I really don't want to post much here but here it goes: we have 2 great leader that I don't know if they would like me to say who they are, council we have a decent one(I think), players we got some old and some new that are learning, I think we'll swim but I don't want to talk about us much more. I've played with the same leaders since I started and I inteend to keep playing with them, pretty sure one of them is experienced, but as I said, I can't taçl much without proving.

Edit: demonspectre, I really don't know you and you don't know me, jelousy is a mortal sin. Next time in your rep say why I'm a nub so I can improve pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoever the - rep is I would like to point out that community reputation is meant to make us better players, or help us improve. So if you just put "noob" then that doesn't help at all and is rather pathetic considering no reason was given. This isn't grepolis any more, it's maturity. Use the system right or don't use it at all. At least give a reason for the - rep...

I'm zipping it about this particular situation now. I'm not really in the mood and it's escalating for no clear reason. My fault, and I have apologised to grey and dez. Now come on let's grow up and move on

DeletedUser32498

Exactly.So why can't I have a bit of fun?What do you think the 'Lounge' tab was for?BANTER it was a freaking joke I didn't know a little baby would start crying over a simple thing and for the record I was asked that I didn't come up with it so the least you could is talk to me upfront instead of posting it somewhere you thought I wouldn't see it begging for a few +reps.And for the record Dave YOU are the n00b looking at your stats I'm wondering if it's you playing or a 2 year old playing.This world has potential players just really Bad leaders just because you are one of the losers lacking behind doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else, If you don't want to play fair enough just go away and leave the rest of us in peace.

Sigh I couldn't care less about you. I looked at your profile before you changed it. You already had 3 people on your hitlist without revolt researched and during bp! Big noob you are. You are nothing but a disgrace and a dirty jerk. I couldn't care less if you survived a year in this world. World Thebes is another speed 2 world that opened some months back and now people are already talking about how inactivity is becoming a big problem. I am seeing it in this world as well. And for your info dezXIV is a friend of mine and ally in Hermonassa. He's a good player.

DeletedUser27141

Sigh I couldn't care less about you. I looked at your profile before you changed it. You already had 3 people on your hitlist without revolt researched and during bp! Big noob you are. You are nothing but a disgrace and a dirty jerk. I couldn't care less if you survived a year in this world. World Thebes is another speed 2 world that opened some months back and now people are already talking about how inactivity is becoming a big problem. I am seeing it in this world as well. And for your info dezXIV is a friend of mine and ally in Hermonassa. He's a good player.

If you don't care why did you bother replying and why did you look at my profile? And if I'M the disgrace and dirty jerk then why the hell would YOU make a thread explaining how this world is full of n00bs if not you are the disgrace and dirty jerk YOURSELF.And the whole point of the list was to get the players back AFTER BP ends dim-wit that was the whole point of it and when did I say anyone cared about how long I lasted?for the record no one cares about you other than you friends from your other world which I don't care about your comments are more reseeding than your hairline.P.S I am no n00b YOU are the n00b that's why you made this thread to hide how much of a n00b you are by using fake ego to show as if you have some and you don't know me so don't talk trash to who you don't know.

DeletedUser

Hey come on this thread is ridiculous. Hercules & dave can you take it to PM like I did please??? Not everyone wants to see an argument, I think the thread should be deleted

DeletedUser44027

Hey come on this thread is ridiculous. Hercules & dave can you take it to PM like I did please??? Not everyone wants to see an argument, I think the thread should be deleted

I dunno, it's actually quite amusing to watch. Especially when one of them uses the word n00b three times in one sentence, lol :p

DeletedUser27141

I'm sorry I have a strong opinion.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

As funny as it is too read both of you need to grow up. Just take it to pm or desist, this thread yes is pointless don't even know why it was setup. If you have a problem about worlds talk to the dev's.

DeletedUser

Pity we don't have a a mod yet. I agree personal bashing should be kept to pm's *sigh*

DeletedUser

It just fired up and got out of control quick

In my opinion (and this is not aimed at anyone, it's what I genuinely think), if you do not play in a world then do not post in their forums (obviously unless you plan to play there and you are setting up premade).

I don't play in, say, Lindos, so I don't post there. I guess it's okay to make the odd contribution if it's positive but in a thread that is having a go at the world for being full of noobs? I'd just leave it be

Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more with you Matty!!

There is simply no need for others to come in and try and spoil others fun, and put a downer on things. They wouldn't appreciate it if we did the same to a world that they had recently joined

DeletedUser

Well no, in threads about alliances people who don't play are better since they won't have any affiliation, so it isn't biased. They can still seen all stats and stuff through grepointel but the point of this thread was talking about problems in Dark Enigma, so it does have to do with in game.

DeletedUser33512

In my 2 years of playing I've never seen such a terrible speed 2 world like this one. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just wanting to point a few things out to people. What I say is the truth. I'm going to be leaving this world as it's a huge waste of my time and effort. Want to know what's going on?

Here's a little taste of the reality of the kinds of grepo players people see nowadays.

Foofighter_mass_mail.jpg

This is what started the collapse of Dark Enigma.
foofighter_mass_mail_number_2.jpg

What kind of noob uses the word treachery? ahahahahahahaha.

So how did this all start? Well it started from a noobish dispute in the forums and very inappropriate behaviour from one of my friends who was in there can recall...
offensive_behaviour.jpg

I had to censor the language out or else this would get deleted.

Oh and when Foofighter said Checkmate was doing selective recruiting for the merge.... Hmmmm.... Did they just do a mass merge of a ton of players not even 48 hours into the world? Oh and who do we have on there that was using very vulgar language and started the desputes non other than Hercules and other who were part of the conflict.
hercules_lol.jpg

Good job on recruiting a ticking time bomb!

Checkmate will collapse and all the noobs who actually joined inside that alliance. It's just a fact and nothing more than truth.
loxandra_mail.jpg

Do you need help finding your dummy?