This world is going to get really interesting now...

DeletedUser

SG hiding inside BE! Oh My! Could not get a crown in other worlds, they had to steal control of a SUCCESSFUL alliance to try and win one here...Anything it takes to get that crown...Poor Meta, BKJ, and that little lap dog Igor will have to try for a crown in another world now, lol...

The Band is back together for another tour...Get your tickets fast because the show is about to begin! :eek:

DeletedUser

He isnt even a real SG, he stole that name from Argentis in Upsilon. Anyways he wont go far with his play style, im sure abt it.
Aves Lopus and Rocky taught him how to play this game, poor kid

DeletedUser

Lets all get together for a great big group hug! Just what this world needs is more intrigue!

DeletedUser

dj are you talking to yourself again ? dident we tell you in actium to stay with one account at the time :heh:

DeletedUser

Do not ever talk down the name Shadow Guard. That alliance name is something special, and it has nothing to do with a server as lowsy as Eubea. The people who are now on this server are part of the Byzantine Empire alliance. Actium and previous servers do not count. What happened inside BE happened and it is a shame it did. We are still the no 1 alliance when it comes to fighting because of all the work put in by all the people in the alliance and those that have left. Indifferent on which side they may be on now, never question or talk down the work people have put in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Shadow Guards under Meta...
lost...
twice...
The real Shadow Guards are forming in Eubea now...The ones with HONOR!

DeletedUser42857

Damnit they are still under BP, cant attack. :D

I reckon this will be the quickest rimming in grepo history.

DeletedUser

dj are you talking to yourself again ? dident we tell you in actium to stay with one account at the time :heh:

lol
multiaccount ? i dont believe in that, its a dj-club in Actium how many ? i cant remember but alot

and special funny during OP see they(dj-club) very well coordenate ... but not very skill for grepolis but maybe a Excellent DJ, ohh sorry
alot/diferent Excelent DJ

Other thing/subject weird its majoritie in Eubea change nick name in game like majoie make in externals why plays dont like your own name ? or they have something to hide ?

something to hide

DeletedUser32487

Wafi my old friend... How are you? I miss good old days with you guys. Right next door to Rizwan. How are the old crew :)

So if you were In Eubea, which side will you be mate. With Meta or with Manek.

Dj follows one team ;), I follow old Valor boys :p

DeletedUser

Wafi my old friend... How are you? I miss good old days with you guys. Right next door to Rizwan. How are the old crew :)

So if you were In Eubea, which side will you be mate. With Meta or with Manek.

Dj follows one team ;), I follow old Valor boys :p
Wafi left the world, I think it's just bijwan from valor left now and he is barely active + got nearly rimmed just a while ago..