This world is so dead.

• Thread starter DeletedUser57788
  • Start date

DeletedUser57788

Only a bunch of MRAs. I can't find one full premade. US100 has so few players, but at least there is 3 premades there.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Looks like we have a good mix for now...too many of one or the other makes it boring. Pity spam has already begun though...that's the real cancer of this game!

Kosti

Phrourach
Looks like we have a good mix for now...too many of one or the other makes it boring. Pity spam has already begun though...that's the real cancer of this game!
would be easier if you dared to play with your real name ;)

Thooury

Hekatontarch
majority wanted these settings, but nobody seems to want to play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This will discourage Inno to listen to another community vote...

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Majority of the vocal people on forums or out of the total playerbase?
considering an announcement was made in game and I saw a lot of people talking about it on Discord, I presume those that wanted to vote voted and the number was pretty representative of the total playerbase

DeletedUser41523

majority wanted these settings, but nobody seems to want to play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This will discourage Inno to listen to another community vote...

Probably because nobody wants to play with the Ladon. And those that do want to play a faster world where at least they’ll reload quickly.

Kosti

Phrourach
just like you did NOT in 130...lol. It's amazing how much my anonymity has got your nickers on a knot...love it! You'll never know, trust me!!!
well everyone in 130 knows who im playing as so not that much anonymity...

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Probably because nobody wants to play with the Ladon. And those that do want to play a faster world where at least they’ll reload quickly.
isnt this as fast as the world get? speed 4 is highest (speed 6 happens only on special occasions, i think every 25th world.) what you gonna wait for en150? =))