This world is weak.

DeletedUser18571

lets start with the top alliance roman republic.

LEO DECIMUS today at 04:21
It seems that you have been playing a long time. Given that would seem to be the case then you know there are 3 alliances already started in this world that are Gold buyers. And since you know that too, then you will know that in 2-4 weeks they will dominate your ocean and over run you with in 4-6 weeks. That is the time you have to be in this game as a Rave. More then not, if you will continue to be in this world then you will merge into them as i have seen alliances left and right do.

If you dont want to merge into a coalition, that is your choice but with in 6 weeks your choice will be gone. Im just trying to help you and your guys out before that choice is taken from you.

If you change your mind, let me know.

Enjoy your game.

Leo

then panic attack.
KingN0thing on 2015-07-24 at 18:42
I would like to invite you to Panic Attack, I heard that you managed to off Bambi and for that I respect you. Also we have many members who are somewhat intimidated by their numbers, myself included. Join us and the coalition we are building to prevent Bambi from ever bullying/intimidating members again.

Bambi, no need for spoilers we already know how cowardly this one is.

Redneck avengers seemed to be the most aggressive alliance here but now they have a pact with repossession agents.

Has grepolis turned into one big hand holding game. Is anyone else trying to win this world alone? I haven't played since calydon, and every world I joined I would see at least a couple of the top alliances being truly aggressive.

its cowardly to make branches to bypass the member cap. Its cowardly to form a coalition against an alliance that is smaller than yours and inexperienced. If your friends join a world then wouldn't it be fun to play against them? I can't count how many of my friends I've rimmed, but I guess some people would rather hold hands.

Anyways, so far world bhrytos has not impressed me. this world is gonna be dead and boring quick if people play this way.

DeletedUser

I kinda have to agree with this world being weak :) that means more time for RL !! :D

DeletedUser46838

This world is like what,2 days old maybe? There are alliances out that are specifically targeting the rim. Once that opens, they'll hop in.

DeletedUser50502

lets start with the top alliance roman republic.

LEO DECIMUS today at 04:21
It seems that you have been playing a long time. Given that would seem to be the case then you know there are 3 alliances already started in this world that are Gold buyers. And since you know that too, then you will know that in 2-4 weeks they will dominate your ocean and over run you with in 4-6 weeks. That is the time you have to be in this game as a Rave. More then not, if you will continue to be in this world then you will merge into them as i have seen alliances left and right do.

If you dont want to merge into a coalition, that is your choice but with in 6 weeks your choice will be gone. Im just trying to help you and your guys out before that choice is taken from you.

If you change your mind, let me know.

Enjoy your game.

Leo

then panic attack.
KingN0thing on 2015-07-24 at 18:42
I would like to invite you to Panic Attack, I heard that you managed to off Bambi and for that I respect you. Also we have many members who are somewhat intimidated by their numbers, myself included. Join us and the coalition we are building to prevent Bambi from ever bullying/intimidating members again.

Bambi, no need for spoilers we already know how cowardly this one is.

Redneck avengers seemed to be the most aggressive alliance here but now they have a pact with repossession agents.

Has grepolis turned into one big hand holding game. Is anyone else trying to win this world alone? I haven't played since calydon, and every world I joined I would see at least a couple of the top alliances being truly aggressive.

its cowardly to make branches to bypass the member cap. Its cowardly to form a coalition against an alliance that is smaller than yours and inexperienced. If your friends join a world then wouldn't it be fun to play against them? I can't count how many of my friends I've rimmed, but I guess some people would rather hold hands.

Anyways, so far world bhrytos has not impressed me. this world is gonna be dead and boring quick if people play this way.

It seems that you are highly against having pacts...you think that you can do everything on your own.

DeletedUser47369

I cant speak for all alliances in this world or what their plans are but I can speak for Rednecks and Repo.

We are in different oceans with barely any interaction in game play for the foreseeable future.

The reason we have a great connection is that I would gladly go for a pint with any of their players and mine without grepo.

People create coalitions, pacts and naps to benefit there own Alliances with strangers.

We have one because we are mates and talk in and out of grepo.

We will probably talk more none grepo conversations then about the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

So if there's an alliance that is in between you and repossession agents then you guys are gonna interact with each other. wonder how long it will be before you guys team up against roman republic.

DeletedUser48256

Who said anything about us wanting to win? At the moment we've got no desire to go through WW stage again, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser47369

I don't see any issues with alliances having pacts or naps or anything weather its for game play or other reasons

Its been the same all the way back to Claydon when I started but im sure its going on before.

Anyway each to their own I guess

DeletedUser47369

Also if you are so against the idea of pacts and naps why are you in an alliance with the following on the front page of there profile?

Diplomat
Write a well Written Message.
Explaining Why You Want A NAP/Pact.
~ Contact Saib0t

DeletedUser18571

its a formality. I'm not in a leader position but so far I like the direction its going.

DeletedUser41652

Also if you are so against the idea of pacts and naps why are you in an alliance with the following on the front page of there profile?

Diplomat
Write a well Written Message.
Explaining Why You Want A NAP/Pact.
~ Contact Saib0t

I think smiley means by alliances having pacts before BPs ends, Making sis/bro alliances.. As for Claydon 3/4 of the world was in war with each other. Before then They had maybe 1 or 2 at max for a Pact. In Thebes the alliance I was in only had one pact and like 9 different enemies. That came out after Claydon.
But the team was all vets from XI who didnt like pacts.

As for the profile. Its just there to be kind, Basically saying no blind invites.
I would see us having one pact at the most depend who and what alliance it is.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

I think smiley means by alliances having pacts before BPs ends, Making sis/bro alliances.. As for Claydon 3/4 of the world was in war with each other. Before then They had maybe 1 or 2 at max for a Pact. In Thebes the alliance I was in only had one pact and like 9 different enemies. That came out after Claydon.
But the team was all vets from XI who didnt like pacts.

As for the profile. Its just there to be kind, Basically saying no blind invites.
I would see us having one pact at the most depend who and what alliance it is.;)

Agreed but Avengers and Repo don't have a pact for self preservation in this world.

We're mates. We are not brother/sister Alliances, or academies,

Avengers don't pact with alliances in the same ocean. We got the same requests as you did. That's self preservation.

We have one pact due to players starting later then each other.

Avengers can hold there own in our ocean 054

im sure Repo will hold their own in their ocean 055.

I can see alliances Pacting to save their own skins in this world.

DeletedUser29748

Yeah like N.A.T.O who has sent out 2 requests after already declining first , they now have 10 PACTS haha - Seriously get a grip .

DeletedUser50332

This world is like what,2 days old maybe? There are alliances out that are specifically targeting the rim. Once that opens, they'll hop in.

I agree with this quote. We're less than a week in, so need to see how it goes.
I'm also on a US server (Zakros) where we started close to the rim more than a month after most other alliances. We are now 2nd on that world. So again, its too soon to call on this world.