This world

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

So I've officially decided that unless something nuts happens and everyone quits that this world will probably be the Grepolis playoffs to see who the real champion of Grepolis is. We have tons of big names spread throughout the world and it's going to be fun watching how everyone does here. :D

Who will the Grepolis champion be?

DeletedUser

So who are the heavy hitters that you speak of. Out of curiosity mind giving us a list of names of the known heavy hitters.

I am in the mood to jaw drop in awe and envy :)

DeletedUser11965

Mark Alderson, Jpindseth, Dan Brown, gah, why doesn't Daizan play anymore.

DeletedUser

Padaw...Saints and Soldiers,,,WE ARE THE BEST XDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

Interesting so these are the heavy hitters for one respective server. Seems then there will be a good mix of talent to go around. Guess my noob rear better keep the head low and pray... :)

slobo.c

Strategos
There is so much exp players in this world.......But Who will be 1st in ABP thats the question now?? :D
Every single alliance has few good players and they all are ready to attack.......... :)

EDIT:Wait just remembered that TSC is here........They will be at the top of ABP List for sure! :D LOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There is so much exp players in this world.......But Who will be 1st in ABP thats the question now?? :D
Every single alliance has few good players and they all are ready to attack.......... :)

EDIT:Wait just remembered that TSC is here........They will be at the top of ABP List for sure! :D LOL

So what kind of BP are we talking about here? 1mil in a few months 7 mil in a few more? :cool::pro:

DeletedUser5554

Robbyn44 is here, Thetan wolf, Not Guilty, Artbychris2, Chronicals.of.storm. (Stormkronic/Annabell). Just to name a few hahahaha i'm probably going to rimsville tbh.

slobo.c

Strategos
And henkrip72,Bastet and few other Zeta players.......Man u must Love this world!
Quick Question:What do u think about my new sig and avy guys? :D

DeletedUser

Robbyn44 is here, Thetan wolf, Not Guilty, Artbychris2, Chronicals.of.storm. (Stormkronic/Annabell). Just to name a few hahahaha i'm probably going to rimsville tbh.

Robbyn's here? fun..

And henkrip72,Bastet and few other Zeta players.......Man u must Love this world!
Quick Question:What do u think about my new sig and avy guys? :D

Love it mate. Very hot

DeletedUser

Yeah my noob behind is puckered.

Any tips guys? Man I am worried.... :eek:

DeletedUser

tinut, rkh, rob, argo and, PX are all huge names from Theta, then you have jrb, lukjack, AA, bill0, batvanio, stef.pap, madpugs, dan brown and more. There are too many to count the more I look at the rankings the more players I want to include on this list. I will definitely keep my eye on this world. I am pulling for my friends in Space Invaders though.

DeletedUser

The protection is relative to your own starting date, not to the opening of the world. ;)

DeletedUser

The protection is relative to your own starting date, not to the opening of the world. ;)

Silly Skully, he's joking..

And I wish! I've been reading guides for 2 days straight.

Last edited by a moderator: