This world

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

FBR is joining tomorrow. Brace yourselves, rim people.

you are like, the bravest alliance ever. The Rim is a tough old slog full of all the usual experienced players itching to fight.

wait no, that's the core

DeletedUser30727

So who are the heavy hitters that you speak of. Out of curiosity mind giving us a list of names of the known heavy hitters.

I am in the mood to jaw drop in awe and envy :)

There are lots of beasts here mate
and you are one of them too
;)

DeletedUser5554

Don't argue with FNS he will FIST you all the way to the rim!

DeletedUser

eh? i am in the core.

I AM THE CORE

fotnsaward.png

DeletedUser

*bows*

Side note: the Disrespectful Peasants and all actions and names similar to are hereby trademarked by Velrios and Company.

Let it be known that this group was my brainchild.

Peace

DeletedUser829

Certified, Delivered, and here before you, Core players have bigger man-hood than rim players.

oI3zO.png

He never tells a lie.

DeletedUser

Certified, Delivered, and here before you, Core players have bigger man-hood than rim players.

oI3zO.png

He never tells a lie.

That's great. I'm never going to guess where you found that one...

DeletedUser

There are lots of beasts here mate
and you are one of them too
;)

Now now Roky beast is a bit of a strong word.

I am a fluffy bunny compared to these greats.

You sir on the other hand I will forever have my hat off to.

To you mate:

salute1.jpg

DeletedUser8790

Wonder if Robyn44 will have his first ever city loss here.
I believe he lost a city or two in pi under a different account, I imagine people will be looking to take an actual r44 city though.

DeletedUser

Looks like cal and company are here to wreck on rob's parade. Did Grepogod/skally/ozzy join up too? :p

DeletedUser

Well, I am disappointed. I have only seen DW from Sigma here as the only known hard-hitter I recognize. I have talked to some of these "leaders" who are supposedly experienced and I am sorry, but they are anything but. I am hoping to find the Grepo veterans in O55 to join up with because so far all I have seen is disappointment in the calipre of players I have seen so far. I don't join alliances with 12-14 year old leaders. I don't join alliances that do not use Skype. I do not join alliances that think that building pretty cities is what this game is about. Just really disappointed so far. Hopefully, the good players are out there and I just haven't found them yet.

DeletedUser

Well, I am disappointed. I have only seen DW from Sigma here as the only known hard-hitter I recognize. I have talked to some of these "leaders" who are supposedly experienced and I am sorry, but they are anything but. I am hoping to find the Grepo veterans in O55 to join up with because so far all I have seen is disappointment in the calipre of players I have seen so far. I don't join alliances with 12-14 year old leaders. I don't join alliances that do not use Skype. I do not join alliances that think that building pretty cities is what this game is about. Just really disappointed so far. Hopefully, the good players are out there and I just haven't found them yet.

Huh... I dont know how familiar you are with speed 3 but this server is packed with strong players!
I guess you will find out when bp ends:cool: