This world

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, I am disappointed. I have only seen DW from Sigma here as the only known hard-hitter I recognize. I have talked to some of these "leaders" who are supposedly experienced and I am sorry, but they are anything but. I am hoping to find the Grepo veterans in O55 to join up with because so far all I have seen is disappointment in the calipre of players I have seen so far. I don't join alliances with 12-14 year old leaders. I don't join alliances that do not use Skype. I do not join alliances that think that building pretty cities is what this game is about. Just really disappointed so far. Hopefully, the good players are out there and I just haven't found them yet.

Yikes well if you don't see the quality then I feel sorry for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Yikes well if you don't see the quality then I feel sorry for you

Well, I am disappointed. I have only seen DW from Sigma here as the only known hard-hitter I recognize. I have talked to some of these "leaders" who are supposedly experienced and I am sorry, but they are anything but. I am hoping to find the Grepo veterans in O55 to join up with because so far all I have seen is disappointment in the calipre of players I have seen so far. I don't join alliances with 12-14 year old leaders. I don't join alliances that do not use Skype. I do not join alliances that think that building pretty cities is what this game is about. Just really disappointed so far. Hopefully, the good players are out there and I just haven't found them yet.

Haha yet you were in a rubbish alliance on Naxos in Cyclops, and couldn't hack it on Calydon, so not surprised you are dissapointed, you just get all the bad luck.:p

DeletedUser20547

wow we have some MRA's already in this world:( ....even in a 60 member cap!...pathetic:pro:

DeletedUser829

Oh deary, There's more DixieNormous on this server than just DW. Don't get me wrong, he packs a punch, just don't be ignorant and think he's the only one that can.

DeletedUser21560

I think that you do not know what a good player is

You will run away from this server, like you have done in all the previous servers we have both been playing on...

I was "fortunate" to be associated with you for a few hours today, choose to leave the alliance, so i wasnt associated with a newb like yourself

You speak about these hard hitters - BUT you "advice" me to colonize a city as my second, talking about strategy and tactics... Since when has colonizing been a strategic wise decision this early ingame LOL

Lets see how long you last on here before you get chased away and start on a new server again

DeletedUser

Might be off topic, but I'm ranked top 10 in DBP kinda proud of that seeing as I'm ranked top 300 in ABP which is not quite as good :)
I'm allianceles though :D
mm

DeletedUser

So I've officially decided that unless something nuts happens and everyone quits that this world will probably be the Grepolis playoffs to see who the real champion of Grepolis is. We have tons of big names spread throughout the world and it's going to be fun watching how everyone does here. :D

Who will the Grepolis champion be?
i declare this thread invalid coz i'm not in this world :p

DeletedUser23986

wow, but you are not a senior forum moderator, and you may still join :p

DeletedUser24285

This world could be dominated by Polish legions - especially if you look at O44 and O45 - we have three legions so far, all with good points totals and all clustering.

Typical E. European play, but are they going to rule or fall foul of the Mods?

DeletedUser17088

This world could be dominated by Polish legions - especially if you look at O44 and O45 - we have three legions so far, all with good points totals and all clustering.

they will fall foul of better players, nothing to do with mods.

Polish legion will suffer the same fate of the PT server team from Calydon. Failure

DeletedUser

There are at least three (if not four) alliances that will wipe the floor with them.

DeletedUser9465

But my friend, why stop at III? There are plenty of unaligned players yet. Take them all mate... they all need a home. :)

Ah, sorry... you wrote three legion so far... I am relieved now, there is a fair chance for every unwanted player here to find a warm place for shelter. If I would be your main leader (thanks God I'm not), I would rename the alliance as Mother Theresa. Of course, Mother Theresa I, II, III and so on... You're that good and devoted. Respect!

DeletedUser

they will fall foul of better players, nothing to do with mods.

Polish legion will suffer the same fate of the PT server team from Calydon. Failure

I just want to say a thing about that...
the PT server team,,,have some off the bests players in pt server true...but they don´t have all of the bests players of pt server so don´t conclue anithing wrong about pt server just because an a ally
and besides that....for you a 3x world is a very fast world..for the pt´s players is a slow world ;):D

DeletedUser23986

But my friend, why stop at III? There are plenty of unaligned players yet. Take them all mate... they all need a home. :)

Ah, sorry... you wrote three legion so far... I am relieved now, there is a fair chance for every unwanted player here to find a warm place for shelter. If I would be your main leader (thanks God I'm not), I would rename the alliance as Mother Theresa. Of course, Mother Theresa I, II, III and so on... You're that good and devoted. Respect!

I thought they are all from polish server rather than a MRA

DeletedUser27700

Actually, other servers have speed 4 worlds. So by comparison speed 3 would be slow.