This world

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

its hard enough playn speed 3 and holding down a job lol.i couldnt imagine anything faster.im already behind as it is :(

DeletedUser

Speed 3 is the highest you can get so how its to slow if you was trying to be funny is wasn't
In en server Speed 3 is the Highest you can get
But in pt Server we already have very worlds with a 4x speed and one world with 5x speed... :)

DeletedUser

you said that
but when you play a 4x world...you will be passionate

DeletedUser

You guys were right this is a tough world!

Gonna need a defibrillator with all the near heart attacks!!!!

DeletedUser21560

I think that you do not know what a good player is

You will run away from this server, like you have done in all the previous servers we have both been playing on...

I was "fortunate" to be associated with you for a few hours today, choose to leave the alliance, so i wasnt associated with a newb like yourself

You speak about these hard hitters - BUT you "advice" me to colonize a city as my second, talking about strategy and tactics... Since when has colonizing been a strategic wise decision this early ingame LOL

Lets see how long you last on here before you get chased away and start on a new server again

SheWolff

There we go... newbie

DeletedUser21560

Speed 4 and 5 i couldn't play them speed 2 i find perfect i have only joined this world because i have never played revolt.

Speed 4 rocks... Where im from there is speed 4 too :D

DeletedUser

This world was so diappointing that we are making a pre-made to go into the new world. Probably will be more fun with our friends from Helorus, Calydon and a few other servers who will be going with us. Good luck to all of you. The constant attacks with biremes and swords was just ridiculous. Just way too many noobs, but we all were at one time, so may be more fun against some of these guys once they learn the game. The biggest lesson I learned is to not start a world late and end up with all the noobs around you on the rim...lol. Just way too many of them for my taste.

GL to those fighting the real wars in the core.

DeletedUser22217

Hmm, this is the last think I would say about this world.

DeletedUser21560

This world was so diappointing that we are making a pre-made to go into the new world. Probably will be more fun with our friends from Helorus, Calydon and a few other servers who will be going with us. Good luck to all of you. The constant attacks with biremes and swords was just ridiculous. Just way too many noobs, but we all were at one time, so may be more fun against some of these guys once they learn the game. The biggest lesson I learned is to not start a world late and end up with all the noobs around you on the rim...lol. Just way too many of them for my taste.
GL to those fighting the real wars in the core.

You cant be serious LOL

You started at the same time as me, then you quit and restart again..

I wonder if i had said yes to your pact request would you then had stayed?

Come on be real lol

DeletedUser33675

You cant be serious LOL

You started at the same time as me, then you quit and restart again..

I wonder if i had said yes to your pact request would you then had stayed?

Come on be real lol
But you didn't meet some Polish monsters on your way :p