Thizzle vs James

• Thread starter DeletedUser56379
  • Start date

DeletedUser56379

Hey guys! I made a dedicated thread so you two can have dedicated space to slam on each other. It's safe to say everyone is tired of every other thread being bombed with the repetitive trash talk you've been saying for the past 2 months. So, in an effort to keep the forum from being entirely toxic, you've got your own thread to show each other who's got the biggest.

Hopefully if this is used, people can actually enjoy the civil conversations that they've been trying to have without getting interrupted and overshadowed.

Your very own boxing ring! Enjoy!

DeletedUser13524

Oh perfect. I can get all my soap opera reading done in one place now. This will make things easier.

Now to just make a fresh bowl of popcorn.

1saaa

Strategos
Come on guys. 3 posts in and we are already off topic :rolleyes:

4 hounds and none of the crooks in question...

DeletedUser56333

This is your game play. You have such a big mouth for someone with such subpar morals.

He's been doing this for hours.

Attachments

• spam_james.PNG
    spam_james.PNG
    132.7 KB · Views: 28

DeletedUser56379

Welcome ladies and gentlemen! It seems we've drawn a big crowd today, all are excited for the show that's to start soon.

A couple of things before it begins. We expect a fair bout today, no weapons or unfair advantages brought in. Only yourselves. And Nanotechno, I'm sure we all appreciate what you're trying to do, but this isn't a tag team fight. I'm sure you're aware that Thizzle can handle himself, and doesn't need someone to help him, unless you think that highly of James?

James has started off with a strong challenge, but will Thizzle respond?

ROUND 1, FIGHT!

tenor.gif

DeletedUser21560

All of you here need to play grepo some more and eat less popcorn. Even inactive me is more active than you.

James already knocked himself out with his comment about our players being former TF players. Anyways back to the game, i hear theres an "op" going somewhere

jameslongst

Strategos
James already knocked himself out

Im not even close to being done sir or madam.

Debating with myself right now on just how far to take you.

i hear theres an "op" going somewhere

This is clueless even by your standards.

No no Op don't worry about anything. It's just your team getting their cities burnt to the ground and getting bullied by one guy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

Im not even close to being done sir or madam.

Debating with myself right now on just how far to take you.

This is clueless even by your standards.

No no Op don't worry about anything. It's just your team getting their cities burnt to the ground and getting bullied by one guy.

You are right about it not being an OP, you would actually have to take a city for it to be called that. Perhaps we can call it a failed OP ?

1. OutOfCharacters 148384 (#4) +82 +4 +210 0 +593 +90510 +30564

Nice BP feeding, i thought you said you had learned from the last OP and would come prepared this time. I guess its back to the drawing board. You must really be feeling pathetic for wasting all that time sending all those 2-3.000 spam attacks at OOC just to fail like this
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser21560

This is like two 5 yos yelling "Stop touching me". It's cute for two minutes and then plain childish. At least Hyper has the sandbox fenced in.

Im sorry Rachel but i cannot understand your comment here. I have posted 2 times in this thread. First post was to make this server aware of #2 alliance opping #1 alliance in this world. And second post was to update on how it went

I understand when you are not playing a server, that info is of no use to u. But i find it very relevant to update the server on the progress. That is afterall what the externals are for. Maybe you should just stop checking this servers externals and find one where they have a thread for finishing each others sentences :)

Raydium88

Strategos
Ugh this thread lol. People must be really needy for gossip and bickering.... I like it ahah

So, 24h of "no OP" by "just one guy" (please ignore all other 17 participants, these aren't relevant lol), +252k DBP fed, 0 city losses and to add insult to injury, why not throw in there also TF losing a city in the process... Great job guys!

I have seen many great OPs, and many terrible OPs, this one was a whole new beast... We love you. Please come back next week, and thanks for the BP in advance :) <3

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Im sorry Rachel but i cannot understand your comment here. ... I understand when you are not playing a server....

A) did you see the name THIZZLE in my comment? that being said, reading all threads for this world, everyone can grow up a little. I think the personal insults are childish and it should all be settled ig.
B) as you well know I WAS playing this server (since I gave your team cities, as directed by you personally) which is why i have closely watched what is happening and already know all relevant stats, but thanks for the backhanded insult
C) I have played with half the members of your alliance, as well as other in the world so I have an interest, but again thanks for telling me i don't matter

No need to reply to me since I'm a nobody.

1saaa

Strategos
Ugh this thread lol. People must be really needy for gossip and bickering.... I like it ahah
It's part of the externals whether you like it or not.

We just thought it would be a good idea to keep at least one part of the James VS. Thizzle in one place :D