Thizzle vs James

• Thread starter DeletedUser56379
  • Start date

DeletedUser21560

A) did you see the name THIZZLE in my comment? that being said, reading all threads for this world, everyone can grow up a little. I think the personal insults are childish and it should all be settled ig.
B) as you well know I WAS playing this server (since I gave your team cities, as directed by you personally) which is why i have closely watched what is happening and already know all relevant stats, but thanks for the backhanded insult
C) I have played with half the members of your alliance, as well as other in the world so I have an interest, but again thanks for telling me i don't matter

No need to reply to me since I'm a nobody.

Well since this thread apparently is about me and James, then i take it you are reffering to me when you post what you did.

B) There are no backhanded insults here, im just a little annoyed by all these "players" who keep bickering but not really seem to play the server.

C) Im sure you matter somewhere, but since u dont play this server, you do not really matter here.

1saaa

Strategos
I love how Thizzle and James were going at it every other night and now that we have given them a thread to go at it without disturbing the rest of the externals they seem to both be backing off...

DeletedUser21560

I love how Thizzle and James were going at it every other night and now that we have given them a thread to go at it without disturbing the rest of the externals they seem to both be backing off...

Who are you to give us anything. If you read the messages posted they are always in reference to something either ingame or said on externals.

Instead of focusing on externals take a look at how beautiful ja.. OOC has spanked TF during their op on her. Maybe u should make your next issue about how to make 150k bp without losing a single city. Interview her

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos

Say what? For someone quoting from ME "is part of externals whether you like it or not", you sure have a lot of nerve. Stick to brown noising and newspapers. You're not here to create an idealistic utopia out of externals, and specially to patronize the people who are keeping it game relevant. If you, or NN players, or Mercs, or any other alliance have nothing to say here... That's not our, heck not even TF's problem. Maybe stop simming and get to fighting! Maybe then you guys will have some topic of dispute with each other, instead of just being the same two sides.

And if the intention of "this" is to just fuel the fire, beware... those who play with fire often get burnt.