Thomas' Signature Shop

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Read my VM about upload quality + Click on "Download ZIP" then it'll open up your documents, then extract the files to .gimp-2.6\brushes then open up Gimp, Edit>>Preferences>>Folders>>Brushes and open it, then close Gimp, re-open it and you should have brushes.

DeletedUser

How do you like my new avvie? Tried to get the transparency down, couldn't quite get it... How is it, on a scale of 1-10?

DeletedUser

Hay Thomas can you make me a Hippy Sig with a Hippy on one side and in the other side can you have a peace sign but the peace sighn colorful not like my curent avvy (its just a Hold until You make me a awsome sig and avvy) and in the middle can you write Sulleto And in smaller font The 300 For the background can you make a colorful background

Same size as the normal sig(700 by 120) And A avvy that has the same peace sighn Thanks

Sorry, sull, never noticed that request, I see you have a already asked law so either cancel with me or cancel with him.

DeletedUser

I can work on sulletos avvie. Might be fun just to try. You probably wont like it, but I would like to see what I can do.

DeletedUser

It's quite nice, but unless I go inactive please don't make my requests ;)

sull has already asked Law.

DeletedUser

okay, I don't really care about it, I only spent about 5 minutes of my life working on it. Should I delete it? We all know I can't compare to law.(as far as I know, very few can) good luck with the sig shop.

DeletedUser

Uh huh, I have a few other requests but I need to get a good render for your sig.

DeletedUser

Like, my profile pic, but with better quality, and red and black and gray theme.

DeletedUser

Wow, this thread has been dug up? well, I haven't really got the signature making time so this shop is closed.

Sorry, katgar.