Thoughts on OSG

DeletedUser9386

Attention fellow players of Epsilon:

No doubt you are all familiar with the Epsilon Superpower known as Open Source Government? OSG proclaims dominance and a backing of each other along with a vast knowledge of how to play Grepolis; yet when war is upon them they cower and hide in mortified fear! No one dares declare war on OSG for the fear of being annihilated. This my friends is but a fraudulent face put up to keep OSG from fighting simply because they cannot hope to win in a war! Rather than fight in honorable combat as true warriors do they cower behind their worthless walls; quaking and bolting us rather than fighting with any form of honor. Open Source Government members are slothful (lazy) and no capable. Such to the extent that metsandtitan5 managed to infiltrate OSG Academy and dissolve it; and it took them nearly three days before they figured out what happened. What does this tell you? It tells you that Open Source Government members are either ignorant of the situation around them or are too slothful to notice. Rising has been relentlessly striking OSG cities all across the board and all we have received in retaliation are a bunch of bolts and quakes that have been to no avail. As a SuperPower one would think that Open Source Government has a vast military machine at its disposal; yet when we put their soldiers to the sword and send their fleets to Poseidon's depth and when their members call on each other for aid all that is received is a deathly silence. This silence will be OSG's undoing. One by one OSG cities have fallen into our hands; and yet nothing is being done about it! Open Source Government is nothing more than an Mass Recruit Alliance; the lowest of all alliances and not worthy of any form of respect. OSG, we ask of you a very simple favor: Either fight us with your military, or submit to our authority. If you wish to take part in the complete and utter annihilation of a fraudulent alliance and expand farther than ever before, please don't hesitate to contact metsandtitans5 or Harbinger of Damnation.

Now that is a edited mass mail I sent to there alliance because to be honest I think OSG is joke, and I just want other peoples opinions. So please tell me what you think of OSG, and if you think my alliance (Rising) has a chance to beat them. Keep in mind I have been in alliances that didn't match them players wise, but manged to defeat them.

DeletedUser

Osg is the unstoppable MRA, everyone writes them off as they are allied with KT and the two usually war together. the enemy usually focusses on KT or their other enemies while Osg ploughs on as they write OSG off. If you want to beat them you can't write them off, you must treat them like you were fighting your toughest foe.

DeletedUser

They will outlast all other alliances one way or another. Wipe out one nest and you'll find six more outbreaks by the time you have.

And naturally, you can't help but be charmed by their quixotic leader with his utopian dreams.

I'm sure they would even survive underhanded attacks by unprincipled degenerate miscreants, (if they were ever infilitrated by such treacherous curs of course).

DeletedUser

Hey! Sparkz - KT isn't OSG's whipping boy you know? We have feelings!! "Everyone writes them off AS they are allied to KT - what the frick??

In essence though - In the WHOLE history of Epsilon - have you ever known two alliances that have always gotten along sooo well?

Rising........you alliance appears to have one or two members from the osg academy? Strange - the academy was disbanded at a similar time Rising seemed to be set-up.

Bolting isn't that bad - but OSG are possibly the most prolific bolter when they get going.

But if you really want to know what suffering is - Ask FreeSCV to add you to his mass mailing list - DAILY VOTING FOR ALL!!

DeletedUser9925

Mate, OSG is a special MRA. They're like cockroaches, they'll always be around, whatever you do :p

DeletedUser

Hey! Sparkz - KT isn't OSG's whipping boy you know? We have feelings!! "Everyone writes them off AS they are allied to KT - what the frick??

In essence though - In the WHOLE history of Epsilon - have you ever known two alliances that have always gotten along sooo well?

Rising........you alliance appears to have one or two members from the osg academy? Strange - the academy was disbanded at a similar time Rising seemed to be set-up.

Bolting isn't that bad - but OSG are possibly the most prolific bolter when they get going.

But if you really want to know what suffering is - Ask FreeSCV to add you to his mass mailing list - DAILY VOTING FOR ALL!!

I don't mean it like that lol. I mean that because you guys are allied and usually go into wars together, when the enemy looks at the two alliances they see OSG, half filled with players miles away and players who are still learning how to play. So they go for KT because you guys are the bigger threat. lots of strong players and small amount of players overall.

DeletedUser6029

No matter what my opinion is on OSG. I can say they have a bolting program that would rival the most active alliance. They may have a bunch on noobies, but again, their bolt program would put the largest player in the weeds. That does say something about the alliance.

DeletedUser9386

Yeah the bolting and quaking gets a little old, but it opens up more population for troops. Another thing is I have fought against OSG before they're horrible fighters, plus I have written them off in private messages I have been receiving.

I did dissolve there academy, but the sad thing is it took them 2 almost 3 days to figure that out! Don't you see a problem there? I mean I even told them I was going to do it before I did it.

DeletedUser

Problem?

You disbanded the OSG academy (which has the purpose of training and teaching thoses who don't know how to play to play better)

You took those guys into your alliance - epic win by the way!

Your skill and hurting OSG is soooo well skillful that they could not possibly recover from your clever subterfuge......except they formed another academy, with the same name and similar players.....

You're annoyed at OSG for being an MRA - recruiting anyone and everyone on mass. Yeah alliances like this need to be destroyed.......

......but.......

Problem is I think you may have been in the OSG academy for too long a stay as their ethics and politics may have rubbed off on you somewhat?

The Rising profile page states :
Rising is a alliance that is open to all, points don't matter. The only thing that matters is if you have a will in fighting.

- errrrr open to all, points don't matter? Sounds kinda MRA-esque to me.......are you annoyed that they have more members than you? Are you suffering for small alliance syndrome (I think there is a pill out there for that though - so you might be okay).

So.....the only problem I see is that you want to be Rising to be the only MRA on the block.....which is kinda a hard obstacle to overcome.......as OSG are huge.

Keep reaching for those stars though and I'm sure one day you'll hit that goal of being the MRA'iest alliance in the known oceans!

On the other hand, your alliance could just fail, merge and vanish like many alliances before you.

Kick in the nuts is - If OSG vanished, people would notice......if Rising vanished you'ld have to make a thread about it....ooh I'm cutting today - I apologise!

DeletedUser

Problem?

You disbanded the OSG academy (which has the purpose of training and teaching thoses who don't know how to play to play better)

You took those guys into your alliance - epic win by the way!

Your skill and hurting OSG is soooo well skillful that they could not possibly recover from your clever subterfuge......except they formed another academy, with the same name and similar players.....

You're annoyed at OSG for being an MRA - recruiting anyone and everyone on mass. Yeah alliances like this need to be destroyed.......

......but.......

Problem is I think you may have been in the OSG academy for too long a stay as their ethics and politics may have rubbed off on you somewhat?

Rising is a alliance that is open to all, points don't matter. The only thing that matters is if you have a will in fighting.

- errrrr open to all, points don't matter? Sounds kinda MRA-esque to me.......are you annoyed that they have more members than you? Are you suffering for small alliance syndrome (I think there is a pill out there for that though - so you might be okay).

So.....the only problem I see is that you want to be Rising to be the only MRA on the block.....which is kinda a hard obstacle to overcome.......as OSG are huge.

Keep reaching for those stars though and I'm sure one day you'll hit that goal of being the MRA'iest alliance in the known oceans!

On the other hand, your alliance could just fail, merge and vanish like many alliances before you.

Kick in the nuts is - If OSG vanished, people would notice......if Rising vanished you'ld have to make a thread about it....ooh I'm cutting today - I apologise!
there is a pill for something small. but not small alliances

DeletedUser8467

Attention fellow players of Epsilon:

No doubt you are all familiar with the Epsilon Superpower known as Open Source Government?

Something massive must of happened while i was asleep.........OSG have become a powerhouse?

Thats it, my finger is on the vaca button. Goodbye all.....i just cant stand the thought of faceing OSG.........:rolleyes:

MRAs will never stand a chance against real warring alliances (no matter there size)

Id like to see BW and OSG war......now wouldnt that be a good show?:D

Tho i will add, i think MRAs serve there purpose. Out of all those members, you eventually see a few decent ones break free and go out into the real world and try get into a good alliance were they can continue there learning........also MRAs are good at looking after large portions of oceans for us.....how kind of them :)

DeletedUser16440

theres an alliance called Rising?? never heard of them.

DeletedUser12324

Oh dear...you can't insult an alliance like OSG unless your alliance is in the top 10, like everyone else has said, they will outlast many other alliances due to their diplomacy, although i must say it's a shame it can't be slightly more on the agressive side of things, still with any luck an OSG member will see this and they will litterally turn your city to dust.

Rising isnt an alliance its a dillusional group, fair enough for setting up your own alliance but don't take on the big boys till your big enough yourself, or you just own like Anarchy
:p

DeletedUser9386

I know what you mean by MRA, but most new players don't want to fight so that's why I don't really consider that as being a MRA. Another reason that is on there is I have a few friends from other servers that just joined world Epsilon and they recruit a "A-team"; the right players to fight with them. It may pread us out a little, but that won't be much of a problem atm as we are moving close together.

I'm used to being in small alliances as my past war with OG started with my alliance barely having 40 cities in 2 oceans, and OSG had over 200 guess what that ocean looks like now? Maybe a few OSG cities and a ton of pathfinder cities(we merged into them because they were our old friends, and we already proved we could win with a small amount of player.)

DeletedUser9386

Something massive must of happened while i was asleep.........OSG have become a powerhouse?

Thats it, my finger is on the vaca button. Goodbye all.....i just cant stand the thought of faceing OSG.........:rolleyes:

MRAs will never stand a chance against real warring alliances (no matter there size)

Id like to see BW and OSG war......now wouldnt that be a good show?:D

Tho i will add, i think MRAs serve there purpose. Out of all those members, you eventually see a few decent ones break free and go out into the real world and try get into a good alliance were they can continue there learning........also MRAs are good at looking after large portions of oceans for us.....how kind of them :)

Lol your right, but we have to give them some respect as they did report me one time already.

DeletedUser

Oh dear...you can't insult an alliance like OSG unless your alliance is in the top 10, like everyone else has said, they will outlast many other alliances due to their diplomacy, although i must say it's a shame it can't be slightly more on the agressive side of things, still with any luck an OSG member will see this and they will litterally turn your city to dust.

Phears,

i dont know what this post means or who you were talking to. if you were responding to Daveio then you need to do some research and see he's a pathfinder and a top 25 player. unless you were joking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9386

I talked to Davio right before I left pathfinders. . . . . I don't really know him, but I have chatted with him before there Halifaxd.

DeletedUser6029

I have talked to Daveio before. I really know him, but never fear, I tick folks off regularly, I don't fear daveio...I have a mad core of defense all because of him :D Am so ready for him now :D

oh yeah...I insult alliances all the time. TDF, OFA, YoS, now Artemis :D If Artemis has stones, be my guest and throw them.....otherwise, phooey. :D

DeletedUser

mets,

why would i care? i wasnt responding to anything you said, but to the quote above my post.