Thoughts on OSG

DeletedUser

One of the best alliances in Epsilon as they must be doing something right as an alliance to stay around so long and survive so many enemies. I wonder who will ever be able to beat them.

DeletedUser6029

I am glad someone revived this thread because I forgot to say....
No matter what anyone in Grepo thinks of OSG, or Free....the fact is, Free welcomes most of his members. He stays in contact with them, and doesn't forget them. Many of the large alliances get so big that you very rarely hear from the leadership if your a small peon player, whereas Free takes the time to get to know his members. You feel like your not a number on an island with him. If all of the alliances would make such an effort, you would probably find that people would be more active, and less likely to facilitate sagatage....just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

OSG, they are still here?

Every OSG city I have taken I have barely not even suported. if I would have stayed in 0-34 to fight I would have been 2 million points by now lol

DeletedUser

He gave up after constant attacks and left it to freestyle. he is another one we take cities randomly from without any probems. only problem is for everyone we take he takes 2 inactives..Quite frustrating really. but he wont be here for to much longer in OSG

DeletedUser

Well I haven't actually met them in like 5 months but but as alliances go they are still there, however I can't speak for the players and it is player skill that makes an alliance last when its time comes, I have seen it time and time again, from Corcyran League & OFA for starters.

And leaders leaving an alliance for any reason is never a good thing.

DeletedUser

yep, nit surprised...Just curious on to why it took so long...The exiles are a fine alliance, maybe the OSG Players can learn something from them on how to actually play...

Also means that our 34 guys will be concentrating on nothing but Anarchy now...YaYYYY

DeletedUser4945

I have to say that even tho I had little personal contact with OSG, this makes me a bit sad.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, (like I need to ask) but other than The White Witch of BW, I'm the longest-lived leader of a current alliance.

I agree with SovereignsB - leaders leaving is one of the surest paths to an alliance's demise.

For anyone wondering, DW and I plan to stick around for a good, long while. :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see these guys still around. No one probably remembers me, just thought id pop on here and see how things are going.

DeletedUser

Same, I remember you, but again not directly. You playing Eps again? You should really join the Exiles. GD was a friend of yours right?

Is a freestyle going to go down with the ship or alos merge into the Exiles? They still have 98 players left.

DeletedUser

I suspect he is doing what Acmilan did and is just checking in.