Thoughts on the MRA branches

• Thread starter DeletedUser15202
  • Start date

DeletedUser15202

With curly leaving, Die Hard and ShRoom breaking away from the MRAs and MRA 55 having a name change to Nemenon, what do you think will happen to the MRA branches? :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well curly didnt aclomplish what he set out to achieve.

DeletedUser

This Francisco Pizarro seems alright, claims to know what he's doing. I have my doubts though...

DeletedUser345

With curly leaving, Die Hard breaking away from the MRAs and MRA 55 having a name change to Nemenon, what do you think will happen to the MRA branches? :heh:

Your missing that ShRoom boke away first before all the rest.

DeletedUser15202

He played on Evony and lead a #2 alliance so he can't be that bad.

DeletedUser

What's sad is curly couldn't even manage two weeks, scrubadub.

Nothing unexpected though, MRA was doomed to fail and got out MRA'd by other alliances.

DeletedUser

Two weeks is a lot of work for someone already playing two other worlds, one of which is on a 750k account. Hell, I quit already, and all I've got other than this is a 50k on Tau.

DeletedUser5061

Two weeks is a lot of work for someone already playing two other worlds, one of which is on a 750k account. Hell, I quit already, and all I've got other than this is a 50k on Tau.

So why start it in the first place did he not realise he wasn't gonna have time to lead an alliance let alone 30. Like he took those players out of Chaos Rising telling them how they are better of joining an alliance with experienced leaders, are they better of now than where they were originally? of course not.

It's all these incompetent leaders like him and achi are killing new servers by starting all these fail alliances they have no intention of seeing through.

DeletedUser5061

I voted for "Nemenom"

I'd +rep you dai but I have to spread some around first

That's what I was thinking I swear it's a blend of Nemesis and Venom, very odd seeing it here.

Last question what font is this and is it the same one as the VENOM on my sig.

image.php

Edit: okay so it is.

Edit 2: found it http://www.dafont.com/horst-roman-gothic.font

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

It's all these incompetent leaders like him and achi are killing new servers by starting all these fail alliances they have no intention of seeing through.

Fail alliance? ShRoom tops its ocean by a clear mile is right up with Tiny Teddies in terms of average only 10 behind them and is ranking 3/4 with only 18 members... I perfectly well will see this one through...

DeletedUser

Fail alliance? ShRoom tops its ocean by a clear mile is right up with Tiny Teddies in terms of average only 10 behind them and is ranking 3/4 with only 18 members... I perfectly well will see this one through...

Believe it or not, every alliance I've seen brag about their performance in the first week has failed within two months. And that's near one hundred..