threatening in game email

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure where to post this, but I found it highly bold of this player to make such a post towards me through a back and forth email, I was under the influence threats to any player is against the rules of this game, am I wrong? shortly after this back and forth he sent me a "mail bug" I wasn't sure what it was so I didn't open it, I deleted it because it might have been a virus or something that could hurt my computer, could someone please help me with this matter, thank you

Vicious*Victory

Aten41 today at 18:37
LMAO at how BIG your pretending to be, you obviously DON'T know how to play this game the smart way, your a one player alliance, I don't care how aggressive you think you are, you are still a 1 player alliance trying to start wars with other alliances on this island, that's not a very smart way to play, and by doing that you WON'T get any help gaining more cities from anyone on this island, and yes it takes friends to get more cities in this game, I could be just as aggressive as you are in attacking anyone and everyone on this island, but I won't because it's not the SMART way to play this game, when I started playing on another server I used to be gung ho and attack everyone like you, it has taken me a little while now to figure out exactly how to get far in this game, yes it's a war game, but really do you actually think the US armed forces would actually be the most powerful armed forces in this world if it went out attacking anyone and everyone just because? no the US armed forces would have been crushed many many years ago, play smart and you will get further in this war game, collecting friends first is a good way to start, making enemies will only get you slowed down and even crushed in the end, so while you sit there and threaten me I will be collecting friends and end up crushing you and your city, good day now little one, when you grow up and learn how to actually play this game I have nothing more to say or hear from you

Vicious*Victory today at 18:26
The answer to that is .... Yes! I am when you believe you are ready to try to take my city then feel free! I will be well defended unlike its seems the sour salt in your mouth implies you shall not! Yes i like to fight, im here to fight! And if your not and then calling me an for playing my aggressive and that makes me an simply because its not your style then yes, i will be targeting you directly multiple times daily! One should never insult another for the simple reason your on one side of a screen and you on the other, as my minds eye see s it,,, i would slap you in RL the same way i now shall here! Respect is first and for most! Your mad a this style while thats your problem, because its a winning style as i will soon show you!

V*V

Aten41 today at 18:20
to start with I don't know you and never implied I did, I simply made a statement of fact, this world is not even 2 weeks old and your already making an out of yourself by trying to kill all the cities on this island, your a one player alliance, do you really think your being smart by attacking other alliances so soon in this game?

Vicious*Victory today at 18:15
always? Ok that means you know me and i do it that why because i learned many times on the other end! If one comes early to any world then they should be ready to fight if i simmed and there was a warrior here i would be dead as well, i build troops first then the resources get me the level jump i need all the while protecting my self by clearing, if not done this way and it is done to you, well you see now the advantage i have! This is a war game! Spend more money on troops buildings cant save you!

Aten41 today at 18:08
why don't you just relax and let the cities on this island get situated ah? you don't always have to be the first to do everything in this game

Vicious*Victory today at 18:06
acually the third one was and accident i meant to clear the one next to you and hit the wrong one! I will clear him now!

Aten41 today at 18:05
really? 3 times in a row, my aren't we a little antsy

DeletedUser

This is a war game, i know Vicious and he is a good guy if you know him, why are you abusing him for attacking you?? And then you post your abuse on the externals :eek: How rude!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

abusing him? really, that's what you think? I was trying to give him some friendly advice, he's the one that came back at me with a threat for both in game and real life, that's as abusive as you can be, he is the one that abused me by coming at me with a threat

DeletedUser

I dont see any RL threats, he is simply informing you of his dominance, which you really should listen to ;) I would restart if i was you.

DeletedUser33512

abusing him? really, that's what you think? I was trying to give him some friendly advice*, he's the one that came back at me with a threat for both in game and real life, that's as abusive as you can be, he is the one that abused me by coming at me with a threat

*condescending a warrior :p That's what you get.

I also don't see the problem with what he said, he's gonna farm you, learn from it :D It could be fun. Bad form posting that on the externals though.

DeletedUser

Yea i PMed it to him so you will hear what he thinks of it soon ;)

DeletedUser

ok you all really need to stop being so biased and blind

"i would slap you in RL"

that's from his post, it's a real life threat, I think you all need to stop doing the game admins job and let them handle this, thank you

DeletedUser

Ummm tbh i can see why he would want to slap you....... Btw im guessing that your age is <15 am i right?? ;)

DeletedUser33512

Maybe you shouldn't have posted it so openly then. MAYBE, you should have messaged a moderator. Maybe you should have reported it in-game. Cos frankly, all I see is whining. Unless he's gonna slap you through your computer screen, I think you're relatively safe.

Have a good day. :D

Oh dear, all that "good advice" and he made you rage quit :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

If you consider that a threat, report it ingame. There is a red box to report messages ingame, click on that and a mod will handle it.

DeletedUser

Yea but a mod will just laugh if you report that i think :p

DeletedUser

I really think you all need to mind your own business, the first words in my first post clearly says "I'm not sure where to post this" I don't know any in game mods, nor board mods to have sent this to, you all need to stop being drama grogs and mind your own business, I have nothing more to say to you all, this matter is between me and the game mods, you all just love nit picking at anyone new to this game I see, STOP BEING DRAMA GROGS and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, I have nothing more to say to you all drama grogs

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Report the mail ingame via the support tool, can be found in the settings section on the left hand side of the screen. Also you can click on the little mail symbol in message which says report message.

Status
Not open for further replies.