Thugs World

DeletedUser

Lmao I thought I would lighten the mood here in the forum by just opening a random chit-chat. Maybe we can get more people to talk in the forum if we just got along here, ok bad idea but oh well. Whats the best alliance name in Oympia and whats the worst?:)

DeletedUser

Trolls don't respond to positive vibes. Therein lies our greatest issue.

It's hard to say the "worst" alliance name, but there sure are a lot of unoriginal ones out there. 300 Spartans? Come on...the alliance cap is 200.

DeletedUser

I like KHAL DROGO , just because I love Game of Thrones lol

DeletedUser

But seriously, is there ever a server where there isn't an alliance with 'Spartan' in the name?!

DeletedUser

I have to say I kind of like mine The Darkness Unleashed or TDU for short but heck I am bias but I really like Syndicate just has a good ring to it (Drug lordish) but cool. Worst hmm, Rumple really now that sounds like a pimple on your butt.

DeletedUser25074

They should have named themselves Dothraki rather than naming themselves after 1 character

DeletedUser

I have to say I kind of like mine The Darkness Unleashed or TDU for short but heck I am bias but I really like Syndicate just has a good ring to it (Drug lordish) but cool. Worst hmm, Rumple really now that sounds like a pimple on your butt.

Joe's alliance on Byzantium is called Syndicate

DeletedUser

They should have named themselves Dothraki rather than naming themselves after 1 character

Yeah, also Dothraki is a pretty awesome name. I really want someone to name themselves after Robert Jordan's series of books 'The wheel of time' :( A faction in the book I mean

DeletedUser32439

My favorite alliance name is Phalanx of Achilles.
My least favorite alliance name is Hell Knights. (Sorry V. I like the alliance, but not the name)

DeletedUser

My favorite alliance name is Phalanx of Achilles.
My least favorite alliance name is Hell Knights. (Sorry V. I like the alliance, but not the name)

lol

Sorry Kleo, Heaven Knights is to soft for a war game. Nothing religious was meant in the name. Little scary, that's all :)

DeletedUser

lol

Sorry Kleo, Heaven Knights is to soft for a war game. Nothing religious was meant in the name. Little scary, that's all :)

I Find the name Hell Knights dark and opposing almost like your going to hell if you lose. :cool:

DeletedUser30767

I Find the name Hell Knights dark and opposing almost like your going to hell if you lose. :cool:

Actually, speaking technically ... it would mean you are knights from hell ... Coming to away others to hell

DeletedUser

I'd have to say, my favorite alliance name (outside of KHAL DROGO) would be Deez Nutz.... It's a name after my own heart lol. I find the humor in the name to be crude & hilarious. Unfortunately, they've only got 2 noob members, which are most likely inactive.

I'd have to say, there is an extremely long list of horrible alliance names. The ones that take the cake for me would be, WWE Raw 1000, Punichers (bad name, plus I'm pretty sure they misspelled Punishers), HAD Round 2 (HAD had a terrible first round, go with a new name), Minecraft Defenders, & Lozer (why even bother making an alliance with this name?).

DeletedUser

On Lamia one of the top three alliances was called "The Rim Jobs"

DeletedUser

I'd have to say, my favorite alliance name (outside of KHAL DROGO) would be Deez Nutz.... It's a name after my own heart lol. I find the humor in the name to be crude & hilarious. Unfortunately, they've only got 2 noob members, which are most likely inactive.

I'd have to say, there is an extremely long list of horrible alliance names. The ones that take the cake for me would be, WWE Raw 1000, Punichers (bad name, plus I'm pretty sure they misspelled Punishers), HAD Round 2 (HAD had a terrible first round, go with a new name), Minecraft Defenders, & Lozer (why even bother making an alliance with this name?).

Well... deez nuts "used" to have more members ;]

DeletedUser

I do like F.L.A.G. Pack, even i dont know what it stands for and Fakin Andy and Island Containers..dont know what thats supposed to mean...

DeletedUser17088

Your Necrothreading skills are impressive young polar bear