Thundercats

• Thread starter DeletedUser24152
  • Start date

DeletedUser24152

Thunder...Thunder...THUNDERCATS Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Come on now, who doesn't love the Thundercats?!?! Well as long as you are old enough to remember and watch it!

Im starting a new alliance in the North East called...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...Thundercats
Thundercats-Grepo.png

Fun filled alliance, looking for new and experienced players to join

DeletedUser32498

Omg... not another alliance. Please someone hold me back before I laugh and fall over... :D

DeletedUser24152

Do you two want to go get a room together? You know...somewhere else....not here!

DeletedUser18223

Wow thunder cats..meow!!!! Do you have any idea what's the meaning of my name "Pusakal"

Pusakal means Cat Killer!!! Sorry don't like cats...:p nah just kidding:D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41959

Yo pusakal ? Aren't you getting tired of always making a spoiler and putting a siggy in it . Dude , just go to settings and go to Edit Signature :p

DeletedUser32498

Yo pusakal ? Aren't you getting tired of always making a spoiler and putting a siggy in it . Dude , just go to settings and go to Edit Signature :p

But if certain people didn't use spoilers it would take up more page space. :p

DeletedUser18223

actually yes.. sorry grepo man:) they actually warned m of putting my signature so i use the spoiler thing :b

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pusakal you can still put a spoiler in the signature space *rolls eyes and laughs*

DeletedUser19042

Please take such discussion to private mails. :D

And your signature is Ok. I wouldn't know why we would warn for it. Just do it properly and put it in the signature space. ;)

If you have questions concerning signatures or just rules in general, please mail a moderator and they'll help you further. Do not take a discussion on this publicly. ;)

~ J