Tiger Blood..

DeletedUser21560

A joke is one thing, but you guys on BOTH sides are diplaying a childlike attitude that is bringing this server to an all new low. This server still may be salvagable once all the kids fadeout/quit but of all the severs I've played on this one is getting embarassing to even say I play on it. Its not about ethics.....its about how fast the foolishness gets old. Kinda makes me appreciate the enemies I've encountered on others servers all that more. Lol even the NOBBS are dislaying more class which either means they are slacking......or that SS members are just that trashy and only stand out for that reason. Let your game talk or prepare to be evicted.

You clearly havent played on other servers where the NOOBS are... We make it our goal to create chaos

DeletedUser31161

NOOBS= Dude i dont have to say anything thing to make my point. you help me

DeletedUser31683

Lol I was in byzantium for a few months then switched to conquest worlds. I remember your alliance there because you were fighting my alliance Black Legion. Had one of you guys as a neighbor but only attacks on me were small harbour pings. But how could i forget your name noobs:)

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm a crappy lazy player. I only try if there's a goal for me to achieve. For example Speed World. I was ranked around #13abp, 27dbp and ended up finishing top 15. I launched many sieges, broke sieges. Saved jpindseth's twice. My goal was to replenish the gold I used to enter the world and profited from 700 gold.

I'm just try to keep things funny/active. Think about it 95% of activity revolves around us, what would happen if weren't there.

DeletedUser31683

[/QUOTE]I'm just try to keep things funny/active. Think about it 95% of activity revolves around us, what would happen if weren't there.[/QUOTE]

If you werent here, Noobs would step up to class clown. Infact I think you have hurt their feelings by overshadowing them for being attention starved....Even the old ss profile screamed "please look at me"

DeletedUser

You all act like such fools on both the SS and the Hammers (Tiger) side. I find the conflicts hilarious as it only gives everyone else an oppurtunity to power

DeletedUser

Because there's two of them... Erm people would look at it to view it, how could I get someone who's reading it into looking at it any further. I think you lot take us too seriously, should see our Spam section.

DeletedUser30281

Because there's two of them... Erm people would look at it to view it, how could I get someone who's reading it into looking at it any further. I think you lot take us too seriously, should see our Spam section.
Back in Omicron we Grepplers took ourselves, and others, seriously.
You young upstarts need to learn a thing or two about respecting your betters.

DeletedUser

Back in Omicron we Grepplers took ourselves, and others, seriously.
You young upstarts need to learn a thing or two about respecting your betters.

Forgive me Lord Jingo.

*bows down*

DeletedUser3393

Meh, I'm a crappy lazy player. I only try if there's a goal for me to achieve. For example Speed World. I was ranked around #13abp, 27dbp and ended up finishing top 15. I launched many sieges, broke sieges. Saved jpindseth's twice. My goal was to replenish the gold I used to enter the world and profited from 700 gold.

I'm just try to keep things funny/active. Think about it 95% of activity revolves around us, what would happen if weren't there.

Dude don't even bother justifying his comment.. Its obvious who is trying to downplay others to compensate for lack of skill.

DeletedUser21560

Lol I was in byzantium for a few months then switched to conquest worlds. I remember your alliance there because you were fighting my alliance Black Legion. Had one of you guys as a neighbor but only attacks on me were small harbour pings. But how could i forget your name noobs:)

So you quitting had nothing to do with us killing your alliance + the other 4 top alliances?

DeletedUser31683

Nope....you guys werent much on our radar when I quit. too much of a late start for me, you could say I was a noob 1 year ago when I played in byzantium

DeletedUser31683

Thizzle, your stats in byzantium are hardly that to boast over. I played half the time in Athens and acheived the same you did if not more. you talk like you are the terror of Byzantium but the only reason I remember the name NOOBS is because it stands out on paper.

DeletedUser31683

thank you captain obvious....not the point. The stats are not impressive. hardly the "mad dog terror" they make themselves out to be